for working moms — PinoyExchange

for working moms

hi to all working moms. i hope you can take the time to answer this short survey spefically those with children from ages 1-8 because i need this for school. :) i hope this is ok in this forum. if it's not, i'm sorry and please feel free to close this thread. :)

1. Who takes care of your kids when you're at work?
a. other family members
b. stay in yaya
c. hire a yaya/housekeeper that stays until i come home

2. Are you open to the idea of leaving your child in a day care center while you're at work or if you need to run errands even on weekends?
a. yes
b. no

3. What are the factors you would consider in your decision?( Can be more than 1 and please place in order of importance to you )
a. location
b. price
c. activities offered
d. quality of caregivers

4. How much would you be willing to pay for half day? whole day? weekly fee? monthly fee?

5. What are the hours that you will most likely place your children in the care of the day care center?

6. What is the most convenient location for you?

7. How old is the child/children you will be enrolling in the day care?

Comments

• 1. Who takes care of your kids when you're at work?

I HAVE 1 DEDICATED YAYA FOR MY 4 MONTHS OLD & ONE FOR MY 8 YEARS OLD.

2. Are you open to the idea of leaving your child in a day care center while you're at work or if you need to run errands even on weekends?

NO.

3. What are the factors you would consider in your decision?( Can be more than 1 and please place in order of importance to you )

I WILL NOT CONSIDER TO LEAVE MY BABIES IN DAY CARE CENTER.

4. How much would you be willing to pay for half day? whole day? weekly fee? monthly fee?

NOT APPLICABLE FOR ME.

5. What are the hours that you will most likely place your children in the care of the day care center?

NOT APPLICABLE FOR ME.

6. What is the most convenient location for you?

SA HOUSE NAMIN :)

7. How old is the child/children you will be enrolling in the day care?

MY ELDEST SON, START SCHOOLING AT THE AGE OF 4.