Home PEx Campus Colegio de San Juan de Letran
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Worst Professors & WHY?

there are so many of them in the Colegio...

please name them (if not, give clues) so that the admin can do something about it...

Comments

• Ms. Villamor ENGLISH TEACHER hindi siya magaling magturo at malabo siyang kausap kahit kanino itanong mo pa sa mga clsm8s ko
  • bkt ni-drop kb ni villamor? hehe.. lakas kc nun mang drop.. pero magaling kaya yun lalo na sa research subject
  • i heard so much about this psychology professor who was the asst dean of the CLASED..

she would ask students who are 'tagilid' to work on projects not related to the subject (thesis/research of someone else) or she would ask students to 'donate' books... and these books cost a lot........ i heard she is not the asst dean anymore but she still works there... too bad!

more to come... so professors BEWARE!
  • eva abardo: bobo: too traditional at out of this world. makitid ang utak. She does not entertain students' opinions. palaging: sabi ng simbahan eh . . . sabi kasi ng simbahan eh . . . yan ang sabi ni father eh. . . . . . . . . ..
  • Asst Dean of Clased?? who is married with someone working also in letran. AAAH that is mrs I.I. better stick to the initials. I heard from one who graduated last year that during their thesis defense she was asking with ms labrador for starbuck's (merienda) from the students. TSK TSK. she needs more psychological processing. Nasa oral stage pa siguro sila.

Letranites voice out who's who! arriba
  • That's Mrs. Irene Isleta. She's now the Assistant Dean of the CBAA and Graduate School.
  • That's Mrs. Irene Isleta. She's now the Assistant Dean of the CBAA and Graduate School.

Really? She's an asst dean now? Is her husband's name starts with letter G and currently assign at the Alumni office?
  • i think her husband works in the auxillary dept but i think she's out of letran already bec of several issues against her.. she deserves it!

i really heard a lot more of negas about her...anyway, its great that she's out of letran
  • Baring ( Theology)
    Yanson (Wala na ata ito sa letran)

I think Letran is more strict in accepting professors now.

ARRIBA LETRAN!
  • bankereconomistbankereconomist PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ my friend took his theo7 with Baring... OMG he only got 78 i think he was third highest.
  • HRD people wake up!!!
  • ^ my friend took his theo7 with Baring... OMG he only got 78 i think he was third highest.

basta negative talaga ung comment ko sa kanya...buti na lang wala na cya na sa letran.
  • onthebluecorneronthebluecorner PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Prof. William Baltazar ng Accountancy. di 'ata sya mabubuhay kung walang ibabagsak...
  • bankereconomistbankereconomist PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ wala ka ng pakialam kasi magaling siyang mag-english (as in magkaiba ang level natin).
    isipin mo na lang hindi sila masytadong nagkakaintindihan kaya ka may bumabagsak.
  • Mr. Lopez ng accountancy (wala na ata ito)
    Mr. Roque ng tax at accountancy ( walang style sa pagtuturo, boring, by the book lang ang alam ituro)
  • Letran Is Not Strict In Accepting New Teachers. Instead Teachers Abandon Letran. Letran Needs To Hire New Ones And Inexperienced. Take A Look At Every Sunday's Edition Of The Manila Bulletin: Letran Advertises To Accept New Teachers Again, Again, Again, Again, For Ever And Ever. Amen
  • i heard one professor from CA nicknamed BOBET who's into sexually harassing students..sayang, mala-imbestigador (if you've seen the last saturday edition of a professor in calamba who has a videotaped of his sexual dalliance with his student) pa naman ito!

is he still in letran???
  • mga badtrip na prof:

mr. durias
    mr. calantas
    mr. estevez
  • sorry too say, but most profs i hate were from theology area.. gladly, they're gone

ms. yulo - get on your feet and dance... sharing... not much of learning... you definitely would take home nothing but things about her life you wont need

mr. carino - most hated prof of all time! your grades are at stake on roulette and darts... pinaka-sinungaling sa lahat! he would convince you that you took exams for the sake of putting something on his grade sheet... what a load of sheet he was..

ms. abardo - (good thing she's still a ms., kundi maraming pinarusahang lalake ito...) masyadong pakelamera at atribida... kinda knows-all-conservative-evil-witch... hehe! sana di ko maging prof to.. kundi magaaway kami...

recently hated: clue.... teaches rizal... yun lang.. hehehe! now guess who...

all socsci profs had my respect except from this unappreciative prof..
  • cheka wrote: »
    i heard one professor from CA nicknamed BOBET who's into sexually harassing students..sayang, mala-imbestigador (if you've seen the last saturday edition of a professor in calamba who has a videotaped of his sexual dalliance with his student) pa naman ito!

is he still in letran???

Im from letran and i know this prof you are talking about. honestly he is one of the most approachable prof of CA. During our batch we never heard such accusations. baka gawa-gawa lang ng students yan. Like when i was 3rd year, i had a CA batchmate who made a nasty story about a gay pro of ours. Kumalat ito at nalaman ng department. The good thing is that the issue was dismissed since wala strong basis ang story.