GMA Films' Valentine Movie Offering: THE PROMISE

kyupaybkyupayb Objective Threadstarter PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
a movie to star RICHARD GUTIERREZ & RHIAN DENISE RAMOS of captain barbell fame with ANGEL LOCSIN..

set to conquer the movie screens on feb 2007..

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

I have loved you
only in my mind
But I know that there
will come a time
Feel this feelin'
I have inside
You're a hopeless romantic
is what they say
Fallin' in and out of love
just like a play
Memorizing each line
I still don't know
What to say, what to say

CHORUS
Don't know what to do
whenever you are near
Don't know what to say
my heart is floating in tears
When you pass by I could fly
Every minute every second
of the day I dream of you
in the most special way
You're beside me all the time
All the time

I have loved you and I always will
Call it crazy but
I know someday you'll feel
This feelin' I have for u inside
I'm a hopeless romantic
I know I am
Memorized all the lines
and here I am
Strugglin' for words
I still don't know
What to say, what to say

REPEAT CHORUS
All the time

Comments

• newtznewtz Member PExer
    wow.. astig.. can't wait for this.. sana it would equal if not surpass the success of let the love begin... sana they would also consider camille prats.. astig din ang chemistry nila ni chard..

"dont know what to do" ba theme song?? wow.. that was one of the best romantic opm songs.. ang ganda..

sana don;t know what to do nga ang theme song..
    ABOUT SHOWBIZ Ni Nitz Miralles
    Ang Pilipino STAR Ngayon 09/25/2006

Mapapanood na sa pelikula ang loveteam nina Richard Gutierrez at Rhian Ramos na nagsimula sa Captain Barbell. Magsasama sila sa Valentine’s Day presentation ng GMA Films na wala pang title. Matutuwa nito ang fans ng tambalang Teng (Richard) at Leah (Rhian).

Kasama sa cast si Angel Locsin at dito pa lang, makikita nang love triangle ang tema ng pelikula. Tinanong namin si Direk Mark Reyes kung siya ang director ng movie pero, hindi pa niya alam.

Samantala sa Captain Barbell ngayong Lunes, dahil break na, hindi ma-comfort ni Teng si Leah sa pagkamatay ng ama. Nasasaktan din ang binata dahil si Levi (Patrick Garcia) ang laging nasa tabi ng ex-boyfriend. Kahit nang isoli ni Leah ang titulo ng lupa ng mga Magtanggol kay Teng, hindi pa rin sila nagkabalikan Samantala, sa Captain Barbell. Ngayong Lunes, dahil break na, hindi ma-comfort ni Teng si Leah sa pagkamatay ng ama. Nasasaktan din ang binata dahil si Levi (Patrick Garcia) ang laging nasa tabi ng ex-boyfriend. Kahit nang isoli ni Leah ang titulo ng lupa ng mga Magtanggol kay Teng, hindi pa rin sila nagkabalikan at kay Levi na malapit si Leah.

• harvy1234567harvy1234567 Banned by Admin PExer
    aba ok ang casting ahh!!!

pero bakit parang sabit lang si Angel dyan sa intro mo

it should be "a movie to star RICHARD GUTIERREZ & ANGEL LOCSIN....with RHIAN DENISE RAMOS of captain barbell fame.
    Richard, Rhian at Angel, magsasama sa pelikula ng GMA Films

Matutuwa ang fans ng loveteam nina Richard Gutierrez at Rhian Ramos
    dahil after Captain Barbell, sa pelikula naman sila mapapanood.
    Valentine's Day presentation daw ng GMA Films at co-produced ng Regal
    ang pelikula nilang dalawa at lalong sasaya ang fans, dahil kasama rin
    sa cast si Angel Locsin.

Sa cast pa lang, alam na agad na love triangle ito, pero saka na
    problemahin ng fans kung kanino mag-i-end-up si Richard.

Balik-tambalan nila ito ni Angel, na ang last movie na I Will Always
    Love You ay kumita nang malaki. Pakinggan kaya ng mga producer
    ang request ng fans na isama rin si Camille Prats para mas masaya?

Sa CB kasi, paramihan ng fans ang Richard-Camille at Richard-Rhian.

* sana nga isama si camille para mas masaya
    kc siguro based sa articles.. this is a richard-rhian movie..
  • janray:)janray:) Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    what? so parang gagamitin lang si angel so that the movie will be a blockbuster... i don't like this. gusto ko rin si rhian pero... angel should be the leading lady, not a third wheel sa richard-rhian tandem. tsaka wala pa namang napapatunayan ang richard-rhian tandem. dapat pantay si richard at angel sa billing. hehehehe!!!

go richard-angel!!! w/ rhian ramos! tapos:)
  • kyupaybkyupayb Objective Threadstarter PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sana eto theme song ng RICHARD-ANGEL-RHIAN valentine movie

Don't Know What to Say (Don't Know What to Do)
    Ric Segreto

I have loved you only in my mind
    But I know that there will come a time
    To feel this feelin' I have inside

" You're a hopeless romantic" is what they say
    Fallin' in and out of love just like a play
    Memorizin' each line, I still don't know what to say
    What to say

CHORUS
    Don't know what to do whenever you are near
    Don't know what to say, my heart is floating in tears
    When you pass by I could fly

Every minute, every second of the day
    I dream of you in the most special ways
    You're beside me all the time
    All the time

I have loved you and I always will
    Call it crazy but I know someday you'll feel
    This feelin' I have for you inside

I'm a hopeless romantic, I know I am
    Memorized all the lines and here I am
    Strugglin' for words, I still don't know what to say
    What to say

[Repeat CHORUS]

All the time [3x]
  • As if naman kung papayag si Angel na third party lang sa movie na itech:rolleyes:

Sabi ni Ms. Lily Monteverde... itutuloy daw ng Regal ang "I Love Paris" nina Dennis and Angel next year!!!

If ever... alin kaya ang mas kakagat sa takilya, Richard-Rhian or DENNIS-ANGEL:naughty:
  • happyjam2380happyjam2380 Member PExer
    tatapatan daw ito ng Star Cinema. sina claudine at sam ang mga bida.
  • Correct!Correct! I must not tell lies PExer
    Si Richard at Angel na naman?
    I want Angel- SAM naman

or Angel-Piolo
  • eiyemmeiyemm Ms PExer
    Isah Red

Richard and Dennis rivalry heating up

Fans have been sending text messages since the day they discovered that Dennis Trillo had been taken off the cast of Mano Po 5, Regal Entertainment’s entry to this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival. And they are furious, for after all, they said, it was originally meant for their idol and Angel Locsin.

It seems that Lily Y. Monteverde, after incurring heavy losses with Eternity (starring Dingdong Dantes, Iza Calzado, Jennylyn Mercado, and Mark Herras) didn’t want Mano Po 5 to suffer the same fate. And her hypothesis (not theory as it has not been proven yet) is that Eternity was shown only a couple of months after Moments of Love ended its run in Metro Manila theaters. While Moments was a moderate hit, Eternity was a flopperoo.

With Txt, the new movie with Dennis and Angel plus Oyo Sotto, opening in mid-October and expected to last for almost a month in theaters (if it becomes a hit, that is), Lily is not very optimistic about the prospects of another Dennis-Angel picture that will open a month later. So, as she is widely known in the industry to make very hasty decisions (that oftentimes have disastrous results in the box office) she decided to junk Dennis in favor of Richard Gutierrez, whom she thinks is a more bankable star.

The fans of Dennis, however, argue that the tandem has never really proven its box-office clout, except perhaps in GMA Films’ Let the Love Begin. They say that Sigaw was one for the langaws (flies), and Mulawin, The Movie was one for the birds. Even Regal’s own Richard-Angel romantic drama I Will Always Love You didn’t surpass the gross of Let the Love Begin, which, according to loyal Dennis-Angel fans, proved that the tandem has no consistency at the box office. Oh, by the way, what does Annette Gozon Abrogar of GMA Films think about Richard and Angel being featured in a movie showing from Dec. 25 till about first week of January? Won’t it affect the box-office potential of the supposed Valentine movie of GMA Films starring Richard and Angel?

If I were Annette I’d take the cue from Lily, who according to people around her, has the pulse of the movie going public. Therefore, Annette should postpone the movie and think up of something else.

Remember how Annabelle Rama tried to blame Lily Monteverde for the box-office disaster of Mulawin at the filmfest last year?

In any case, personally, I think Lily is again stirring controversy if only to gain media attention. But this stunt is no longer effective. Movie audiences can now sense when producers, like Lily, are trying to pull their legs.

w5.jpg

Richard and Dennis rivalry heating up

Fans have been sending text messages since the day they discovered that Dennis Trillo had been taken off the cast of Mano Po 5, Regal Entertainment’s entry to this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival. And they are furious, for after all, they said, it was originally meant for their idol and Angel Locsin.

It seems that Lily Y. Monteverde, after incurring heavy losses with Eternity (starring Dingdong Dantes, Iza Calzado, Jennylyn Mercado, and Mark Herras) didn’t want Mano Po 5 to suffer the same fate. And her hypothesis (not theory as it has not been proven yet) is that Eternity was shown only a couple of months after Moments of Love ended its run in Metro Manila theaters. While Moments was a moderate hit, Eternity was a flopperoo.

With Txt, the new movie with Dennis and Angel plus Oyo Sotto, opening in mid-October and expected to last for almost a month in theaters (if it becomes a hit, that is), Lily is not very optimistic about the prospects of another Dennis-Angel picture that will open a month later. So, as she is widely known in the industry to make very hasty decisions (that oftentimes have disastrous results in the box office) she decided to junk Dennis in favor of Richard Gutierrez, whom she thinks is a more bankable star.

The fans of Dennis, however, argue that the tandem has never really proven its box-office clout, except perhaps in GMA Films’ Let the Love Begin. They say that Sigaw was one for the langaws (flies), and Mulawin, The Movie was one for the birds. Even Regal’s own Richard-Angel romantic drama I Will Always Love You didn’t surpass the gross of Let the Love Begin, which, according to loyal Dennis-Angel fans, proved that the tandem has no consistency at the box office. Oh, by the way, what does Annette Gozon Abrogar of GMA Films think about Richard and Angel being featured in a movie showing from Dec. 25 till about first week of January? Won’t it affect the box-office potential of the supposed Valentine movie of GMA Films starring Richard and Angel?

If I were Annette I’d take the cue from Lily, who according to people around her, has the pulse of the movie going public. Therefore, Annette should postpone the movie and think up of something else.

Remember how Annabelle Rama tried to blame Lily Monteverde for the box-office disaster of Mulawin at the filmfest last year?

In any case, personally, I think Lily is again stirring controversy if only to gain media attention. But this stunt is no longer effective. Movie audiences can now sense when producers, like Lily, are trying to pull their legs.[/B]
  • I want Dennis and Jennylyn for "I Love Paris" of Regal and GMA Films:love:
  • janray:)janray:) Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    as far as i know ok naman sa takilya ang i will always love u nila.. its just that they did not surpass let the love begin...

i do like dennis, pero kulang pa siya sa bankability dept. i know he's way better than richard pero... kulang pa sa box-office appeal.

di naman siguro kasalanan ni richard yun. alam naman nating mahilig magpalit ng cast iyang si mother lily. hehehehe...

i dont think sigaw was a flop, i've read that it grossed more than 30-m... maliit lang naman ang budge dun. and number 5 sila sa MMFF '04. ang sumemplang eh yung mulawin the movie.....
  • ABS-GMA 0207ABS-GMA 0207 WTF^biggest station evahh! PExer
    I want Dennis and Jennylyn for "I Love Paris" of Regal and GMA Films:love:
    NOW THIS WOULD BE INTERESTING I'LL BUY IT:D :D
    janray:) wrote:
    what? so parang gagamitin lang si angel so that the movie will be a blockbuster... i don't like this. gusto ko rin si rhian pero... angel should be the leading lady, not a third wheel sa richard-rhian tandem. tsaka wala pa namang napapatunayan ang richard-rhian tandem. dapat pantay si richard at angel sa billing. hehehehe!!!

go richard-angel!!! w/ rhian ramos! tapos:)
    is actually angel-richard introducing rhian soo is lyk....love triangle....movie

but this is rhian ramos first movie yea....:D :D :D

for sure hit tohhhhh
    I want Dennis and Jennylyn for "I Love Paris" of Regal and GMA Films:love:
    hey do u know if their's anyway we can.....email gma and start requesting*okay* i'll do that sana primetime:D :D
    janray:) wrote:
    as far as i know ok naman sa takilya ang i will always love u nila.. its just that they did not surpass let the love begin...

i do like dennis, pero kulang pa siya sa bankability dept. i know he's way better than richard pero... kulang pa sa box-office appeal.

di naman siguro kasalanan ni richard yun. alam naman nating mahilig magpalit ng cast iyang si mother lily. hehehehe...

i dont think sigaw was a flop, i've read that it grossed more than 30-m... maliit lang naman ang budge dun. and number 5 sila sa MMFF '04. ang sumemplang eh yung mulawin the movie.....
    flop ang sigaw kasi di ata nabawi ang prod. cost nun gayundin yung mulawin the movie na over 40M ang actual prod. cost taliwaas sa reported na more than 80M budget nila. nalugi daw ng more than 10M ang gma at regal diyan.
    pag tinapatan ito ng Star Cinema baka hindi na ito umabot ng 100M lalo na pag sabay ang playdate on Feb. 14, 2007 (Wednesday). Claudine-Sam or Bea-Sam tandem ata ang itatapat nila dito.

imho, umiwas na lang ang GMA-Regal sa Star Cinema. baka hindi na kagatin ito sa takilya kasi nakakasawa na kung Angel-Richard na naman tapos 1 month lang ang break sa Mano Po 5.
    oo nga

dapat sa iba nalang napunta ang role bukod kina Richard at Dennis

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file