Home PEx Campus Colegio de San Juan de Letran

On-line enrolment/Free-Sectioning system...

Okay yung online enrolment...pero yung free sectioning scheme, mukhang mahirap!

Kayo?

Comments

• The 2nd sem OL Enrollment was a success thanks to our very own ITC. Very impressive.

Arriba Letran!!!
  • The online enrollment is very much applicable to those who are taking up their major sub jects already because they are at least assured of their slots. But if you still have to take up gen ed subjects, you will have to compete online in terms of enrolling in a specific subject first if not early. If you are graduating already, and you are an irregular student because you still have a couple of back-subjects, you'd be surprised when you log on after an hour of operation of the online enrollment, the only sections that would fit to your schedule are already closed.
  • ^ Very true. Anyways, the OL Enrollment was a success. ITC deserves the credit. *okay*

LoginBg.jpg
  • bankereconomistbankereconomist PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    carl13 wrote:
    The online enrollment is very much applicable to those who are taking up their major sub jects already because they are at least assured of their slots. But if you still have to take up gen ed subjects, you will have to compete online in terms of enrolling in a specific subject first if not early. If you are graduating already, and you are an irregular student because you still have a couple of back-subjects, you'd be surprised when you log on after an hour of operation of the online enrollment, the only sections that would fit to your schedule are already closed.

i do not know the system but i guess it would be better if there will be the traditional pre enrollment either online or manual.
  • onthebluecorneronthebluecorner PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    The online enrolment was a success.

I agree to carl13...subjects were offered on a first-come-first-serve basis.

However, the procedure came out smoothly.

Arriba El Colegio de Primera Clase...Colegial de Letran!
  • Successful? To you, yes. But to many, I doubt.
  • bankereconomistbankereconomist PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ ano ba ang naexoerience mo?
  • It Is Impressive Because It Is New. . . But With My Brother In Other School, When He Was With Me During The Enrollment. On-line Enrollment Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    ^hi www123, why not consider enrolling in anger management class?
  • onthebluecorner . . .

We are considering that one. I hope we have an anger management class in psychology.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Just an advice: RESEARCH ABOUT ST. BRUNO. We can learn a lesson from him that even though we aspire for good things through our critical comments, we cannot please everybody
  • www123 wrote: »
    onthebluecorner . . .

We are considering that one. I hope we have an anger management class in psychology.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Just an advice: RESEARCH ABOUT ST. BRUNO. We can learn a lesson from him that even though we aspire for good things through our critical comments, we cannot please everybody

Pulang BESTIDA ka ngang talaga. Asan na alternick mo ?
    :hmm:
  • hello azzzzzzhooooole,

nag research ka na about ST> BRUNO???

anyway, kung ayaw mo tanggapin na letranites KAMI, wala kaming magagawa.

so far, letran is taking advantage of us. poor service, high tuition fees

may PAASCU pa, a big fiasco na naman at puro bayaran . . . .
  • pol45 wrote: »
    hello azzzzzzhooooole,

nag research ka na about ST> BRUNO???

anyway, kung ayaw mo tanggapin na letranites KAMI, wala kaming magagawa.

so far, letran is taking advantage of us. poor service, high tuition fees

may PAASCU pa, a big fiasco na naman at puro bayaran . . . .

nag research ka na ba about CARONIA ? Get a Life ! Get a job !. :naughty:
    Okay ba ang Online?
  • the Colegio really made progress with regard the shift of manual enrollment to online enrollment..

however, the system had some problems. for instance, low bandwidth which i find very uncomfortable for the system due to the simultaneous users/students enrolling, causing lag... another problem was the bug error during the 1st sem enrollment, which most of minor subjects, i believe theology 7 and other subjects, cannot be enrolled through online enrolment, causing students to flood the ITC during adjustment period..

all in all, the OL-En (online enrolment) was a success, but it really needs improvement...
    Thanks for the info.
  • As of 8:42 a.m., OPEN na ang online enrollment.
  • accdg to the info i got.. before 6am pa.. pero the enlistment process was HELLUVA SLOW... so since i'm bored with my life, i went to the campus to enlist me and my 2 other classmates, which took only less than 30 mins.. compared to the enlistment process where i took more than an hour to add 3 damn subjects...

still, they have not resolved the flooding probably due to the low-bandwith capacity.. looking forward (ang mga juniors namin) for a faster enlistment! :)
  • Late na sila (ITC) nag add ng mirror site. Dapat sa una pa lang 3 na. 8000+ users kanina. Akala ko ba 5000+ lang population naten?

:confused:
  • aba.. umabot ng 8000+ ang counter??? mukhang impossible yan.. ang mirror sites, mabagal din kahit konti ang users.. kaasar nga e..