PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

An Appeal to Thomasians

en years after UST registered its 4-peat and 7 years after making it to the finals, the Tigers are back to their familiar territory. This time around, it's not the Green gallery that we are facing, but, the Eagles and their formidable Sixth Man. I know the crowd influences the outcome of the game and we cannot let Ateneo outnumber us this Sunday and the coming games. In this light, I ask all Thomasians to show Tiger Power on those days and silence the Eagles' 6th man.

We have heard how loud they were in all of Ateneo's victories. And we have heard how louder they were in the Blue Eagles' losses. They have won battles for their beloved Eagles. One key to win a game against them is to show Tiger Power.

Let's troop to the Araneta Coliseum this coming games and support our UST Growling Tigers. Reaching the finals is already a big feat to us. Whether we emerge victorious or not, we are winners.

VIVA SANTO TOMAS

Go, fight and win for UST!

Pray for guidance. Tie yellow ribbons in the campus. Wear your school colors. Fly the UST flags. Raise your banners. Wave the yellow balloons. Cheer for the Tigers. Never say die.

This is what Tiger Power is all about.

God bless, Tigers!

Comments

• kyupaybkyupayb Objective Threadstarter ✭✭✭
    go uste...! tomorrow is a crucial match.. game 1 was diappointing but it was the best game i have ever seen.. go uste
  • clawed_outclawed_out Banned by Admin PExer
    manood at magdilaw!
  • XCLUSIVEpersonXCLUSIVEperson Investigative Journalist PExer
    CFAD shirt for CFAD students! :cheerleader:
  • kyupaybkyupayb Objective Threadstarter ✭✭✭
    we won!!! yahoo!
  • JorzenJorzen Member PExer
    Proud to be Thomasian! Galing! Kahit nde ko napanood dahil haaaayyyy.... brownout pa rin sa amin, sure ako ganda ng laban!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file