PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

SAM and TONI... You're STILL the One... (PART IV)

samtin4eversamtin4ever if ever ur in my arms again PExer
samtinbanner.jpg

b_063010.jpg

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! This thread is dedicated to Sam and Toni and the people who support them. The “Amboy” from Ohio, USA meets the “Sassy Girl” from Taytay, Philippines. It was in September 2005 when Sam Milby and Toni Gonzaga’s paths crossed albeit briefly when he joined Pinoy Big Brother. Toni was there to welcome Sam as the new housemate. almost 2 months later on November 5, 2005 Toni was there again to greet Sam when he was “evicted” from the house. It was on that night when we saw the “sparks” fly. Who would’ve thought that this “Crush Ng Bayan” will finally find his “reason to smile” in the person of the “News Diva”, Ms. Toni Gonzaga? Love does move in mysterious ways and in the end there’s only one word to describe it...destiny. We don’t know what the future will bring for these two, but for now the future looks promising so let’s just enjoy the ride.

You are the one
that i've been searching for my whole life through
You are the one
that i've been looking for and now that i have found you
I'll never let you go, i'll hold you in my arms 'coz
… YOU ARE THE ONE

Included Links:

Sam & Toni G. @-'-,- -'-,-@ ang kyuuuuuttt (PART I)

You Are the One - Sam Milby and Toni Gonzaga (PART II)

SAM and TONI… simple lang… (PART III)

We respect everyone's comments and opinions, but please no bashing or name calling.

We would like to thank all the people who somehow in someway contributed to the making of this new thread possible: SAMTINners, TINsters, SAMbuddies and Friends of Sam.

Please Visit SAMTIN MULTIPLY SITE for more SAM and TONI pics,songs,vids and lots more!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.