DEATHNOTE Anime

smeagolsmeagol bows to yang chow PExer
it's coming fast, and coming strong, and it's poised on becoming one of the best anime titles ever.

wahey, i got the next best thing! your first animated look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE4CQ9PUkuw

the cast mainly comprises of Mamoru Miyano as Raito/Light, who is best known for Wolf's Rain as Kiba, and Tamaki of Ouran High School Host Club. Kappei Yamaguchi will be L, and he's well known and loved for Ranma and Inuyasha. they also say the person who did Ryuk in the live-action movie will be also voicing him for the anime.

Comments

• may live action din to.. mas ok yun. di nga lang bagay yung nag play as Raito. sya yun nasa battle royale.. eheh eheh..
  • topnotch97topnotch97 Marley Brinx says hi ✭✭✭
    anime na agad? di ko pa napapanood yung Live Action. swamped with tons of AVIs to watch. :lol:
  • st.angerst.anger Domo! ✭✭✭
    video removed by the user :(
  • smeagolsmeagol bows to yang chow PExer
    scrap that, this one's better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_mkXrmJuco
    (the extended trailer)
  • seeker89seeker89 Member PExer
    narelease na episode 1! ganda ng intro! ang fansub group toriyamaworld. http://a.scarywater.net/naruto/
  • monkgresmonkgres Hollow Ichigo PExer
    kelan papalabas ung movie n2 d2 s pinas???
    LOL, sabi nga ipapalabas dito sa Pinas pero who knows when that really is. i guess itatry nilang ipapass off as horror siya.

btw, as for the Death Note anime.... the animation....... i gotta give it a 10 out of 5.
  • rinoarinoa Assassin's Ho PExer
    watched toriyama's version. i don't know why i didn't read the manga of this one even if it's in my long TBR list. meron na nga akong copies nung manga dati kaya lang never really got around to reading it.

well, at least ngayon me anime na so i guess that would be a good motivation for me to read the manga.

aliw ng anime nya. i sooo love miyano!
  • true_stepperstrue_steppers 牛王 PExer
    so sikat pala ito, i saw a dvd of this show, not sure if it was the movie (meron nga ba movie ito ?)
    yeah 2 part movie. the 2nd one will be shown on nov. 3 sa japan

anyway, buti marami nang subbers yung anime. Saw ep2 a few days ago, it's now getting really interesting. Buti na lang i wasn't tempted to read the manga.
    but the manga by itself has some pretty awesome accomplishments ;)
    even with all the talk and lack of action, it remained really intense and thrilling for a graphic novel.
    gusto kong mapanuod tong movie n2 mrn ba kaung lam site na pede ko xang maDL ty in advance
  • oo nga... ganda ng trailer ng movie, astig ung actor na L, kuha ung mga mannerisms ni L sa manga! hehe... but i have a bad feeling that the anime will be licensed midway of the subbing.. ganda kasi e, and sikat kasi talaga yung manga...
    ^ oo nga, sana may magcontinue gaya ng dattebayo. O kaya kahit kunin na rin nila, at least sure na safe na matutuloy pa kahit licensed.

[toriyamaworld] ep3 out. 2h17mins ago
  • thebluemysterythebluemystery tantanananana PExer
    san nakakabili ng dvd or vcd nito napanood ko na mga episode sa youtube eh
  • ranma½ranma½ Member PExer
    try downloading one on direct download sites... i already got the latest and it's really good :D
    grabe intense ung episode 3....
    shinigami eye's kira vs L sana ibahin nila ung ending para mas masaya
  • loc0loc0 loc0.deviantart.com PExer
    I'm halfway through the manga (chapter 40+) and I love it. The anime's looking really good too. Anybody know if they're gonna do it up until the end? Hopefully walang fillers :D
  • E£ë¢t®øñí¢ DEâdE£ë¢t®øñí¢ DEâd ?|\/|?|_?T??? 0wN$ PExer
    the movie is already out? gotta dl it then :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file