Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

Tony Jaa

Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
He's currently touted as the next Jet Li.
He practices primarily Muay Thai but is skilled in Muay Boran, Aikido, Pencak Silat, Capoeira, Wushu, Krabi Krabong and Taekwondo.

His claim to fame is the movie is Ong Bak the Thai Warrior (rated 84% at Rotten Tomatoes)
and quite recently his other movie, the Protector was just released in the US.

This guy's martial arts moves is insane! He's just phenomenal to watch, never mind the storyline of his movies. :lol:

Comments

• Tom Yum Goong(2nd movie) definitely rocks. I am a fan of his. His movies are a visual delight.

Damn, I still remember some of his scenes. Flipping back and forth, splitting while running to go under a car. damn!

You have to see him to appreciate him. He makes both jet li and jacky chan look like old men, which they are, but i'm still their fan as well :D
  • SubwaySubway PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    its good to see someone like him in the movies...
    i'm also wishing there will be a capoeira star....like back during the van damme days
  • Tony Jaa takes movie martial arts to the next level. He reminds me of back in the day when Jacky Chan did his scenes in Snake In The Eagle's Shadow.

He does not use wires and has very little concent for his personal safety, as with most Thai action actors and stuntmen. If you've seen Ratanrung's Thai Action flick Born To Fight, there is sa scene where this stuntman almost gets his head crushed by the hind wheels of a running semi after being thrown accross from the top of another semi. Insane!
  • blue[]ce wrote:
    Tom Yum Goong(2nd movie) definitely rocks. I am a fan of his. His movies are a visual delight.

Damn, I still remember some of his scenes. Flipping back and forth, splitting while running to go under a car. damn!

You have to see him to appreciate him. He makes both jet li and jacky chan look like old men, which they are, but i'm still their fan as well :D

Btw...Mr Jaa's recent US release The Protector was exhibited internationally as Tom Yum Goong
  • SubwaySubway PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hindi ba ilalabas yung ong bak sa original video? tagal ko nang hinihintay eh...