Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Project Runway Season 3

Any regular viewers here?! :D

Comments

• I watch this.

I think this season is not so interesting. Eveybody's so plain boring.

Jeffrey- always the rock glam thing
    Laura- bias cut
    Uli- always the miami style

Vincent- just crazy
    Angela- her designs are way out of this world
    Kayne- tacky

finally
    the WORST, MEANEST, FOULEST reality show contestant- JEFFREY!!!

I am rooting for Michael.

I really liked Keith's designs though but such a waste, he was kicked out early.
  • knn wrote:
    I watch this.

I think this season is not so interesting. Eveybody's so plain boring.

Jeffrey- always the rock glam thing
    Laura- bias cut
    Uli- always the miami style

Vincent- just crazy
    Angela- her designs are way out of this world
    Kayne- tacky

finally
    the WORST, MEANEST, FOULEST reality show contestant- JEFFREY!!!

I am rooting for Michael.

I really liked Keith's designs though but such a waste, he was kicked out early.

Right! Jeffrey is the meanest, foulest, filthiest contestant ever in the history of Project Runway...

I love the challenges though... :)
  • Anlapet na pala ng Season Finale 3-4 more episodes...

I'm really for rootin' for Uli...
  • ErnestinaErnestina PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    may project runway season 3 thread na pala!

tama si TIM GUNN during the opening credits, season 3 have the BEST CONTESTANTS ever!

im just so sad that KEITH MICHAELS was asked to leave for violating the rules. he's such an eye-candy pa naman! HAHA!

anyway, im so happy na OUT na ang KANE last week! i mean, my god, why did it take this long before he was booted out?! his desgins are horrible! always overly done!

my faves for final three:

ULI- definitely will be in the top 3. she excels in prints and colorful fabrics!! love her!

LAURA - clean and classic designs... a perfect contrast for ULI's designs

JEFFREY - id choose him over Michael just because his designs are more unique and eccentric (or radical). his "outrageous" collection would, without a doubt, create a stir and definitely make the entire season finale more memorable! ... unlike last year, when out of this world designer santino rice decided to go safe and boring with his creations... i still cant get over that thing!)
  • I definitely got entertained by Kayne but he had only one great creation and that was a joint venture with his best friend in the show, Robert.

As for Keith, it just served him right. He was mean to the other contestants and even thought that his level of competence was way higher compared to the other designers... Hmmm... Mabuti nga natanggal agad siya.

And what's with those judges mocking Uli's accent on the last episode.?! Heidi was not even happy with that considering the fact that she's also German...

Anyway, have any of you guys seen the final collections of the four designers.?
  • Laura should win!
  • Michael for me!!!! I saw in E!, he got in in the Olympus fashion week, so the question now is who the two others are and who will win?!?!?
  • i think this would help... finalist's collections during the Olympus Fashion Week

Michael Knight (he's my bet! gay ba sya? sa tingin nyo... hhhmm...)

michael-knight-12-2006-9-15.jpg

michael-knight-09-2006-9-15.jpg

Laura Bennett (i personally dont like Laura's CLASSIC collection, majority of the color is black and its not that youthful and modern)

laura-bennett-04-2006-9-15.jpg

laura-bennett-15-2006-9-15.jpg
  • Jeffrey Sebelia (uh... ok lang...)

jeffrey-sebelia-13-2006-9-15.jpg

jeffrey-sebelia-06-2006-9-15.jpg

Uli Herzner (cool, fresh and colorful prints Miami style but its not something that you could wear in normal days, parang pang beach yung collection nya)

uli-herzner-03-2006-9-15.jpg

uli-herzner-13-2006-9-15.jpg
  • so i guess tama ung mga teaser, walang final three. . . hindi siguro sila makapili kung sino tatanggalin. . . oh well! Like michael to win it, even Brandy is rooting for him :)
    all the final four designers presented in NY OLYMPUS FASHION WEEK. just like in the previous seasons, all the final four presented their collection. austin's and kara janx's were the decoy collection. kasi, the fashion week happens week(s) before the final three episode, so to avoid spoilers, they let the entire final four present the collection. but of course, only the final three's collections would be judged.

you can check out kara janx's fashion week collection on youtube. sabi nga ni tim gunn, if kara was in the final three, she would have won with that collection.

anyway, you can find their designs here

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c0%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c7%7c%7cproject+runway+spring+2007%7c2233391784121335%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=1

and here:
    http://www.olympusfashionweek.com/spring2007/designers/project_runway/

and i must say, ULI, LAURA and MICHAEL all did a terrific job. i surely hope that they were the final three.

i think it would be a toss between ULI and LAURA. my pick is ULI because there was more VARIETY in her collection.
  • Yeah, it's really between ULI and LAURA. I like Laura kasi mas gusto ko yung mga designs nung mga clothes na ginawa niya. Pero yes, wala masyadong variety. I hope she makes something super nice and ma wow na lang lahat. I must say na I was impressed with Uli's design last night. I like the colours. Pero most of the time naman kasi with Uli, puro prints.
    omg! there's no final three!!!!! lahat sila ay "IN"!!

i can't wait for the the reunion. looks like keith michaels and tim gunn will have a brawl! :lol:
  • lahat naman ng naging top 4 may ginawang collection sa fashion week diba?
  • Si Laura naman- sawang sawa na ako sa clothes nya, palaging slit to the navel tapos beaded..iba ibang kulay lang nga. Designer ba yan?

Si ULI- nung una sobrang love ko designs nya, now nakakasawa na...pare-pareho nalang.

Sa lahat- si Jeff lang ata may talent kaso the worst ugali ever. sana hindi na eliminate si Keith, mukhang magaling siya.

I'd like Michael or Jeff to win Season 3.
  • AM so excited for the finale, bet ko talaga si Michael. Just finished watching the reunion show and it was nice. Keith is still fuming mad on what happened (apparently, he thinks it was a set up). Kayne is so cute and Robert was funny, bet ko din sha nung una eh. Sayang, hanggang barbie dolls na lang sha. Si Bradley gumwapo, hahahha, clean cut na. Vincent is still delusional. heheheh :lol:
  • Oh... Manonood pa lang ng reunion show...

Auf Wiedersehen muna! Tama ba spelling...?! :))
    tijam wrote:
    lahat naman ng naging top 4 may ginawang collection sa fashion week diba?
    true. pero this time the collection of ALL OF THEM are going to be judged. unlike in the previous seasons, austin's and kara janx's designs were merely DECOY COLLECTIONS (ineligible for judgment)
  • Elizabeth of The View likes Uli and thinks Uli will win :) Michael pa din ako, hehehe
    TIM GUNN liked LAURA's and JEFFREY's designs the most.

too bad for jeffrey, looks like he will be disqualified.

too much controversies this season