Home PEx Sports NBA
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

Funny: NBA all Ugly team

Comments

• white rabbitwhite rabbit PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    this one takes the cake: :glee:

Ewing's jaw... there hasn't been one of its like in the human race in 60- shoot, 70,000 years. If Ewing was to pass on, and you got a hold of his skeletal jaw and buried it in the Olduvai Gorge, the archeologist who dug it up might announce that he had found a speciman that was almost certainly Homo Erectus, though remarkably well-preserved. Ewing doesn't clean up well, either. He looks worse in a suit than in a uniform. Bad part is he wore the suit for most of his career, as he watched one ringless season after another pile up. Good. He and his team destroyed pro basketball in the '90s. The Knicks weren't good enough to beat anyone fair and square, so they just played rough. F--k them, and f--k Ewing too!
  • MAs Matikas yung sinabi about Cassell; "Everything that can go wrong with a human face, side from gigantic warts, goes wrong with Cassell's" . nyahahah
  • white rabbit, you need to calm down. Sure, Ewing may not be the nicest looking man, but these guys didnt get paid to look like GQ models. Ewing was a great basketball talent, no need to denigrate him as a human being. And your comments just show you dont know much about the Knicks. The 90s Knicks played hard, rough defense. The real ****** of the league were guys like The Flopmaster Reggie Miller, punks like Alonzo Mourning and Pat the Rat Riley. If you are knowledgeable about the NBA, players like Ewing, Oakley and Starks are sorely missed because they actually played hard and wanted to win.
    ^^ i think you should be the one to calm down. the comments i cited came from the link the thread starter posted. i thought it was funny so i copied and pasted it (although i must admit making fun of someone's physical features is not proper). no one said ewing did not play hard during his career. but the fact remains that he is NOT A WINNER. next time, read carefully before running your mouth, will you?
  • dj_ouchdj_ouch sPin doCtor PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    BlackBart wrote:
    white rabbit, you need to calm down. Sure, Ewing may not be the nicest looking man, but these guys didnt get paid to look like GQ models. Ewing was a great basketball talent, no need to denigrate him as a human being. And your comments just show you dont know much about the Knicks. The 90s Knicks played hard, rough defense. The real ****** of the league were guys like The Flopmaster Reggie Miller, punks like Alonzo Mourning and Pat the Rat Riley. If you are knowledgeable about the NBA, players like Ewing, Oakley and Starks are sorely missed because they actually played hard and wanted to win.

:rolleyes:

:lol:
  • i disagree with the inclusion of larry bird. :rolleyes:
  • Bateer would make a perfect wrestler. Bad guy, of course. King Kong Bundy type. He could wear a singlet with one arm strap and could call himself "The Intifada". Bateer could fight a "Special Delivery" Jones of a chumpstick opponent at Wrestlemania and pin him in nine seconds.
    :rotflmao: :lol: :bop:
  • DI10DI10 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    kobe is missing!
    ^^ we're talking about physically ugly players, and i don't think kobe is ugly at all.
  • lechon xlechon x PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    DI10 wrote:
    kobe is missing!

MIA :rotflmao:
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Expert 🎖️
    They missed center Ervin Johnson.