Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Have you fell in love with probinsyanos/probinsyanas?

guys, just wanna know your POV about falling in love with probinsyanos/probinsyanas..

any good or bad experiences with them?

Comments

• bored2deathbored2death PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    what's the point of the question?

i'm promdi..my bf's past and present came from promdi and manila. wala namang pinagkaiba. so far, parehong mga civilized naman sila. :D
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

wlang diperensya kung taga probinsya o tiga city.
    tiga saang planeta ka ba?

ang diperensya ay mali angyong grammar.

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pano mo masasabi promdi ang isang tao? kasi ako taga-cebu and i don't consider myself as promdi but my friends from manila used to call me promdi until they realized ndi ganun tingin ko sa sarili ko
  • aliyah1214aliyah1214 PEx Rookie ⭐
    ...I just wanna know kung madami rin bang PEXer na mas prefered ang promdi na maging partner.. kase based on my experience, I prefered the probinsyano rather than manila-raised boys.. mas tamed sila and mas magalang... I am not descriminating manila boys here but...yun nga, I found probinsyano na mas better partner than them.
    define promdi muna
  • what's wrong with them?
  • note: title should have read, have you fallen in love with a probinsyano or probinsyana?

my partner is a proud promdi from the Bicol region who went here in Manila to pursue her medical career and went back to her island province after graduating from her medical school.

in my own opinion:

*she's a lot conservative and reserved
    *she doesn't favor much of going out at night since according to her, nighttime is all about resting your body
    *she abhors the fast-paced life of Manila
    *her thoughts about love are pure and unspoiled
    *there's so much love and reverence about making love.

:love:
  • Leisha_haileyLeisha_hailey PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    well for me.. boys will always be boys... some are jerks... some respects you...though they came from the provinces...they still have that manila-raised thingy attitude/personality whatever you call it... coz it's diff. now... oh well maybe i'm talking about boys who are on the provincial cities... anyways... just goodluck on looking for your ughh Boy.. hehehe...ok i'll stop now...me ain't making no sense...peace!!
  • bored2deathbored2death PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    aliyah1214 wrote:
    ...I just wanna know kung madami rin bang PEXer na mas prefered ang promdi na maging partner.. kase based on my experience, I prefered the probinsyano rather than manila-raised boys.. mas tamed sila and mas magalang... I am not descriminating manila boys here but...yun nga, I found probinsyano na mas better partner than them.

not necessarily kasi there are manila-born guys na well bred. mabait kasi din yung parents nila. may mga promdi naman na super yabang. maybe compensating. whatever!

the point is it's not where they came from ang ugali ng tao. i think in a way, environment will play a major role sa character nya but basically, it will still be paano sila pinalaki ng mga magulang nila. and what kind of company they keep.

you cannot totally generalize people. you will end up disappointed. maybe what you can do is just to meet more and understand why they act that way.
  • stingray1059stingray1059 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    huh? away ito!
    eh ano naman kung promdi?

<<<<< iyan location ko. read on.. proud to be bicolano!
    *her thoughts about love are pure and unspoiled

no offense. i heard that promdis are more horny daw...that's just what i heard :lol:
  • Fallen In Love with Probinsyanas?

I HAVE.......

And Trust Me........

Don't underestimate these "INNOCENT" and "VIRGIN LIKE" girls from the provinces........

Mas nakakatakot sila :) WHY? Coz they are SILENT :)

They don't talk that much.........They don't tell you what they truly feel

But I guess hindi naman lahat sila ganun.....My point is......

If ever youre going to meet a Probinsiyana that looks like an ANGEL.......I got 1 word for you......

BEWARE
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if you want to fall in love, then just fall in love. tama na yang social class..

ako sa province din ako nag elementary at nag highschool at sa manila na nag-college.. i've had several gfs na galing provinces pero sa manila lang nag college.. no problem.. behind nga lang sila ng kaunti sa mga uso sa manila.. mas 'pure' pa nga kaunti ang ugali nila minsan kaysa mga city girls.

pero kung concious ka sa social class o pang display na bf/gf o di humanap sa mga top 5 schools sa metro manila.

sa ibang thread nga eh interracial relationship na pinag-uusapan.
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    BADUY makipag-date sa promdi...
    sobrang CHEAPSKATE
    :rotflmao:

although they're attractive coz...
    they're all more DOWN TO EARTH...

its better to date MANILA-bred guys
    na nice ang breeding, attitude, saka
    I THINK THEY'RE MUCH SMARTER (streetsmart)..

medyo LOW SELF-ESTEEMED, INSECURE,
    at inosente sa PASIKOT-SIKOT sa manila
    (naka-date kong PROMDI... pure cavitenos)..
  • ako promdi! :rotflmao:

and yes, i love myself... does that count? :rotflmao: