Online Stores

Hey guys, I've been really interested on buying stuff online but I'm really new to this. Which site do you go to usually to buy stuff? I tried to buy stuff off amazon.com but backed out cause it looked pretty complicated to have them shipped here in the Philippines.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• leporidaeleporidae Member PExer
    We can't trust the philippine post so we end up paying heaps of money on shipping via fedex or ups. I don't think it's worth it. Just wait til you know someone coming from overseas.
  • marblesmarbles Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    try using E2door for online purchases from US stores. They have an online calculator so you'll know how much exactly you'll be paying, including duties and taxes and they deliver the item straight to your doorstep. Quite pricey though.

For online payments, even without a credit card, you can try using Philpay.

If you want to have it shipped using our postal service, request for registered mail or EMS. I've had some items shipped via parcel post, so far ok naman. Takes 1 month or so though.
  • I am using eBay for 3 years. except two times.. all the other eBay purchins were fine.. but Aliexpress is said to be cheaper than eBay..but I don't know about it exactly 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file