PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

Speed Dating anyone?

Tired of being single?
Having trouble finding mr/ms right?
try our new exciting speed dating experience

venue:
Milky Way @ Pasay Rd.

date:
Sept.9/06, 7:00pm

cost:
P800 per head (food included)

jacq-09163258300 or
eboy-09175500022

Comments

• i_am_wat_i_ami_am_wat_i_am Banned by Admin PExer
    wow!
    exciting!
    sabi ng mga friend ko usually mga nasa late 20's and above na raw nagpupunta jan e...
    magbar na lang tayo marami pa tayo makikilala...
    cno gusto sumama?
  • daasnwerdaasnwer Banned by Admin PExer
    are there beautiful gurls coming to this event?
  • natry ko na yang speed dating na yan... dami ko nakilala
  • PeRsIaN_KiTtY25PeRsIaN_KiTtY25 CuTe LiL gUrL!!!!!!!!! PExer
    speed dating? favorite yatang maging topic yan sa mga magazine shows e...
  • stopandpopstopandpop Member PExer
    when will be the next?
  • aina_crazy_girlaina_crazy_girl Thriving. PExer
    I have never tried it before. What's it all about?
  • narutrixnarutrix Pagla2kbaySmundoNgKawalan PExer
    never tried...
  • ahernahern Member PExer
    Since this is about speed dating makikisali nalang ako.
    Hello! Blink Inc. Speed Dating Company will have a series of speed dating events open to all singles 18-25 yrs.Our company is geared towards serving the needs of fellow students who want to expand their social networks, barkada's looking for an alternative night out, or simply out to have fun!

Our 1st event will be on Nov.25,Saturday 7pm at Global Cafe in Greenbelt 3 Makati while our launching party (4 everyone not just singles) will be on dec 2 at dish abs-cbn. For tickets and more information, pls ym me or visit our website at http://blinkspeeddating.tripod.com.

Guys, try it out, its sure to be fun! pls pass this message to your friends. See ya!

*if magreregister kayo sa website, pls write that u got info from pinoyexchange
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    I have never tried it before. What's it all about?

Have you watched 40-year-old Virgin? There's a scene where the male singles in the bar sit across women and just do date talk (you know, tell something about yourself, establishing connections). Then after a certain time limit (usually 20 minutes, even less), the men are supposed to switch to another woman and talk all over again.

While speed dating, may scorecards ka as you take points on every guy or gal you talk with.

After the speed dating, kinakalculate pa kung kanino ka most compatible.
  • aina_crazy_girlaina_crazy_girl Thriving. PExer
    Have you watched 40-year-old Virgin? There's a scene where the male singles in the bar sit across women and just do date talk (you know, tell something about yourself, establishing connections). Then after a certain time limit (usually 20 minutes, even less), the men are supposed to switch to another woman and talk all over again.

While speed dating, may scorecards ka as you take points on every guy or gal you talk with.

After the speed dating, kinakalculate pa kung kanino ka most compatible.

Oh yes! I remember. Man, that was hilarious.:rotflmao:
    Oh yes! I remember. Man, that was hilarious.:rotflmao:

meron din sa hitch- will smiths movie

sali na kayo with your barkada's. its a different experience and i always ask people who tried speed dating, they enjoyed it despite some misgivings:)
    yun mga friends ko they are going as a barkada "girls night out" tawag nila. night out daw nila magmeet ng new people without the their guy friends!
  • monicaimonicai [...] PExer
    baket 18-25 lang. wala bang 25 and above?
  • PattyKattyPattyKatty Member PExer
    Malamig ba ang pasko mo?
    gusto mo bang makatulong sa ibang underprivileged youth?
    well then, join the SPEED DATING EVENT for the benefit of selected underprivileged youth scholars in Bulacan.

If you are 18-30 years old, single and looking for somebody to share your christmas with or you just want to meet new people, new friends, then this event is definitely for you.

The event entitled "Holiday Match" will be held at The Ark's Restaurant in Marilao, Bulacan (In front of SM City Marilao) on December 23, 2006 from 7:00 - 10:00 pm. Registration starts at 6:30 pm.

Please join this fund-raising event, invite your friends and make new acquaintances. Help us propagate this also. Thanks.

For more information, please contact (0915) 8686609 or email watchamatch101@yahoo.com. YM id is watchamatch101.
    monicai wrote: »
    baket 18-25 lang. wala bang 25 and above?

hi monicai! We lack certain connections right now sa age range ng 25-30,so we decided to limit it to 18-25. This is also to consider the possible age differences between the participants. Next year, we might branch out to the 22-30 years old:) and take into consideration what your age range is looking for and make specialized packages for it ;)
  • capuccinocapuccino fugly PExer
    hay juice ko day ! layo ng bulacan for a speed dating
  • radiskull0415radiskull0415 under rehabilitation PExer
    are there any feedbacks dito sa speed dating kung successful ba? kung nasusundan pa ng date?
  • PattyKattyPattyKatty Member PExer
    capuccino wrote: »
    hay juice ko day ! layo ng bulacan for a speed dating

malapit lang po yun.. it's just 5-10 minutes drive from balintawak...
  • sydneybristowsydneybristow you've got to know me!!! PExer
    wala ba kayo sa may banda tomas morato?
    What's New: Blink inc's event for the 20-30 years old.

Calafrio
    A Singles Party
    Chill. Relax. Unwind.

Featuring bossa nova and acoustic performers, flairtending exhibition by Mastah, celebrity guests, speed dating, and many more! Tickets at P350 inclusive of dinner, drinks and cocktails. P250 each if you come in groups of 5 or more.

15 December 2006, FRIDAY, 6PM
    at Crown Tower, University Belt, Manila

pls check http://blinkinc.multiply.com for the map location. hope to see you!
    p.s. if u would like to join our mini-speed dating on this event. pls register at our main website:http://blinkspeeddating.tripod.com=>; thanks!
  • lady_raistlinlady_raistlin Neutral good PExer
    hello!! :)

just want to subscribe on this thread, im also interested to join on one of your speed dating event,

gusto rin ng pinsan ko, kaso she's almost 30 yrs old, gusto sna nmin maging girls night out un and just have fun meeting new people, sna magkaroon ng event na pwde ung 24 - 30 :) :) :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file