Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure

Clark to Manila, meron bus?

I haven't tried flying with cheap airlines like Tiger Airways and Asia Air. I want to try it out. If I arrive in Clark airport, are there going to be bus outside going towards Cubao or do I have to wait very long? How much is the fare?

From Cubao to Clark, which bus goes to Clark aside from Philtranco?

Comments

• florenofloreno PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Me too.... gusto ko din malaman

thanks
  • TravelBugTravelBug PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wala na yata aside from Philtranco. Usually naman synchronized sa arrival and departure times ng Tiger and Air Asia ang trips nila. Please see the bus skeds here:

http://www.philtranco.com.ph/d4/tripsched_all.html#Trip_Airport

Di ko na matandaan pero parang 300+ one-way ang fare.
  • Bakit sa Megamall ang alis? Akala ko meron silang station sa Cubao?
    Actually galing ng Pasay ang bus. It picks up passengers at Megamall and eto din ang drop off point kung galing ka sa Clark. They have a station in Cubao but the buses there service a different route.
  • madami sa airport
  • wow meron na sa airport? iba na talaga ang clark ah. kung konti lang dala mo, sa DAU ka nalang sumakay ng bus papuntang Manila. dami dun. pili ka nalang.
  • I'm still a bit confused. From Manila to Clark, what are my options? I've read that there's a bus station in Megamall building A, where in bulding A exactly? My plane leaves at 11:45am. The Megamall to Clark bus arrives at 7am. The trip is 2.5 hours. That doesn't leave me enough time. If we encounter a traffic jam then that would throw off my plans.

Aside from Megamall, can I go to the Philtranco station in Pasay and ride the bus to Clark from there?
    The bus picks up passengers near the back entrance of Megamall A. It's not actually a regular 'station'. The buses do not go there unless they are ready to board passengers. There's a waiting shed behind Megamall A used by people who will take cabs. It's right in front of the ATM machines. People going to Clark would also wait there. I suggest that you drop by Megamall before your trip to check it out first. If you can't seem to find the spot, ask the security guards about it. I am very sure they would have information for you. And calm down, the trip to Clark won't take 2.5 hours. It only took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to get there riding the same bus. Assuming the bus leaves at 7AM, you'll be at Clark by 8:30AM tops.
  • ^
    Try calling Partas Bus Company, they also have daily trips going to Manila-Clark-Laoag. They have a terminal in Cubao.

Aurora Blvd. cor. Bernardino St.
    Quezon City
    Tel. 725-1740, 725-1256, 725-7303
  • !! PExer
    hi! gsto ko rin subukan yun Tiger Air, mura kse talaga. may question ako sa mga naka subok na mag book online sa Tiger, regarding ito sa airfare taxes, d kse detailed yung sa tiger website. Nkalagay kse sa details ng taxes and fees na "Taxes, Fees and Charges" sya. But what kind of taxes? D kase specific e. Yung Philippine travel tax na P1620 kasama na ba doon? Kng hinde, ibig sabihin magbabayad pa kami ng P1620 sa airport aside from the P550 airport tax?
    ^I think those "Taxes, Fees and Charges" are fuel surcharges and other admin taxes like insurance and Singapore airport tax. What I am sure of is that the fee does not include the 1,620 Philippine travel tax and the Clark airport fee of 350. And yes, you have to pay for both at Clark.
  • marge019 wrote:
    ^
    Try calling Partas Bus Company, they also have daily trips going to Manila-Clark-Laoag. They have a terminal in Cubao.

They have one but it's at 3pm.
  • hello travelbug. i have a confirmed booking with Holiday Inn Clark and i am contemplating on bringing my car or just take the bus. are the bus going to Clark airport passes by the Holiday Inn or should i just go straight to the airport and ride a cab from there? i havent been to the airport e.
  • wireheadwirehead PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^i don't think the philtranco bus will stop to get passengers in clark itself. i commuted from manila to clark for the first time a few weeks ago for our department's teambuilding sa fontana (sumunod lang kasi ako) and the jeepneys within clark can take you to the airport. i'm not sure if there are cabs there. didn't see any but i think there are vans/cars for hire sa airport pag-uwi, kaya lang thousand/s yata aabutin.

teka, yung booking mo ba sa holiday inn is before departure or upon arrival?
  • !! PExer
    pwede ba kme sa Pasay nalang sumakay instead of sa Megamall?
  • pwede kyo sumakay sa pasay kasi don ang unang sakayan. sa megamall ang sakayan ay yng sa side ng st. francis square, likod ng podium yng paikot dn na palabas na ng edsa dmadaan lng yng shuttle bus dn hindi nghihintay so be there on time ang alam ko start nn 6am o may mas maaga pa at ang interval ng dating ng shuttle ay 1 hr. 300 pesos ang bayad. pagka pick up sa megamall diretso na yn ng clark hnde na titigil pa. Pauwi ganon din pagkagaling sa clark magbabayad ka sa booth sa loob bgo lmabas ng pinto sa arrival pagkapuno ng bus diretso na ulit, megamall at pasay lang ang stop 300 pesos parin ang ticket.
  • PHILIPPINE RABBIT also serves the Manila to Clark route and back and have buses leaving every 15 minutes. The Philippine Rabbit terminal is along Avenida Rizal and can be easily reached via both trains of the LRT (D. Jose and Recto stations).
  • wala na bang iba other than Philtranco and Rabbit?
  • jimboyjimboy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i think there is no problem from clark to manila and v.v. i think the problem is getting from clark to diosdado makapagal airport. i beleive the airport is inside some kind of ex-american base. kaya mukhang private cars lang yata ang pumapasok with the exception of the couple of buses plying the megamall route. any info on how to get to/out of the airport from clark?