COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

University of the East-Ramon Magsaysay(UERM)

MY_maka_mandagMY_maka_mandag GORDON CRYING LADY PExer
The center has four academic units, the College of Medicine, Nursing, Physical Therapy and Graduate Program, in the order they were founded - each of which has carved a great name for itself in the Philippines educational landscape.

College of Medicine

The centerpiece of the UERM Memorial Medical Center is the College of Medicine. From the time the UERM College of Medicine produced its first graduates, it immediately established itself as one of the finest medical schools inthe country. Soon, it was acknowledged as one of the best three schools of medicine, mentioned in the same breath as University of the Philippines and University of Santo Thomas.

All the Medicine graduates of 1996 passed the MEdical Licensure Examination given last February 1997. The Professional Regulation Commission awarded the Center a plaque in recognition of the feat, the fifth time for the center since 1993.

College of Nursing

The College is included in the list of 20 top performing Nursing schools released by the Commission on Higher Education covering a 5-year period.

For the five year covered in the ranking, the CHED listed the UERM College of Nursing with a the rating of 93.08% passing percentage.

College of Physical Therapy

The youngest of the colleges in the Center, the College of Physical Therapy, in its seven years of existence has produced, so far, only three batches of graduates. And yet, it has already established itself as on of the best schools of Physical Therapy in the country, the two others being the University of the Philippines (UP) and University of Santo Thomas (UST).

The main objective of Physical therapy education is to provide the country with physical therapists who are scientifically competent to deliver the full spectrum of physical therapy services required in modern health care.The college offers a five year curriculum program, as approved by the Department of Education Culture and sports (DECS) and by the Philippine board of Physical and Occupational therapy. It has gained such respect and prestige that other schools of Physical Therapy are now asking to be allowed to observe its setup and methodology. Another manifestation of this respect is the tremedous growth in its enrollment in the last three years.

Pwede po ba kayo magpost ng mga latest achievements ng UERM. :)

Comments

• nemobluesnemoblues that's great that sucks.. PExer
    huwaw! naman may thread na ang aking school. . galing!. .

achievements ba?!, teka, ang alam ko top3 kami sa nursing board exam this year. . yan yung sabi sa banner na nakalagay sa gate ng aming school. . yehey!. . *okay*

uhmm, diba taga UE recto ka? so madami kang nakikitang taga RM sa recto?. . he-he. .
  • MY_maka_mandagMY_maka_mandag GORDON CRYING LADY PExer
    sana mas ok standing natin this time, kahit wlang top notcher, basta pasado lahat... :D
  • ask ko lng po kung strikto uerm pagdating sa transferees. tnx
  • How much does a regular student pay per semester?
  • RougePercerRougePercer VFR | IFR | WP8 | RIM PExer
    ^ more than 50k in all courses. I even heard before that freshmen students there pays more than 60k for the first term.
  • silverwhizsilverwhiz Member Next Gen. Tennis Star
    ^ more than 50k in all courses. I even heard before that freshmen students there pays more than 60k for the first term.

Wow! Malaki rin pala. :hmm:
  • meteorcatchermeteorcatcher UE FIGHT! ✭✭✭
    CONGRATULATIONS TO

FRANCIA VICTORIA A. DELOS REYES (UE)
    4th-Place February 2013 Physician Licensure Exam

UNIVERSITY OF THE EAST
    Ramon Magsasay Memorial Medical Center
    College of Medicine

First Timers : 15/15 = 100.00%
    Over All Passing Rate : 17/19 = 89.47%

Excellent Job UE!
    wow! congrats! :cheers:
    100% first-timers! *okay*
  • bi_rainbi_rain NU Breed PExer
    Bakit iba yung logo ng UERM compared sa ibang UE?

hindi ba dapat same or same shade yung color (which is red)

wolo nomon
  • reejeenreejeen 4:13 ✭✭✭
    ^Same case with FEU-NRMF iba din naman ang logo nila.
  • mhekmhek Member PExer
    Good question! Actually hindi ko rin alam kung bakit iba! :lol:

Baka may makapagpaliwanag kung bakit hindi nga naman parehas?
  • registrantregistrant Member ✭✭
    Marami bang natatanggal sa UERM during the higher years ng bs nursing at bs pt?
  • mateodimatulacmateodimatulac Member ✭✭✭
    ^ Hello. To answer your question (kahit sobrang late na), depende yan kung magpeperform ka. During my time (2004-2008), pag 1st-2nd year, pag may binagsak kang isang subject papaulitin ka na. I'm not sure kung ganyan pa din ngayon. During my batch approximately 400 kami nag-start tapos nung graduation less than 300 na lang. I'm a BS Nursing graduate BTW.
  • nicmacabbynicmacabby Member PExer
    alam niyo po ba magkano tuition sa med ng uerm? Thank you!
  • RougePercerRougePercer VFR | IFR | WP8 | RIM PExer
    Nasa 120k to 130k na ang tuition fee sa UERM.
  • Hi All!

You might want to consider living in a dormitory. Bellagio Residences is a newly built dormitory across UERM's back entrance - Kapiligan St. We have hotel like ambiance and we built our dormitory for your success! We also have establishments in the building - Chomp Chomp (Singaporean food), Dialogue (if pasta, sandwiches, drinks and pastries are more your thing) and opening soon is Moonleaf.

We have Single rooms and 2-in-a-room. If you dont have a roommate we can look for one for you!

We have 24 hour security and reception. Please call us at 2428738 or visit our website at www.bellagioresidences.com. Our FB page is www.facebook.com/BellagioResidences/

Thank you!

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file