Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Loveteams

SAM and TONI...simple lang...

Comments

• samtinnners! :wave:

congrats sa new house! kamusta naman ang mga kinikilig sa interview sa the buzz? :lol:

quotable quotes:
    from tin: "yes i would mind."
    when asked if she would mind sam dating other girls :loving:

from sam: "23 hours, 59minutes, 59seconds."
    when asked how often he thinks about tin in a day :loving:
    me 1 sec pang pag-aawayan ang lahat na gustong umeksena sa kanila.
    good luck! :rotflmao:

hay naku, maraming magkaka-diabetes at magkaka-high blood sa inyong dalawa :lol:
  • 2shin1 wrote:
    SAMTINners :wave:

hUwOw nEw hOusE.... :D

ibA tLgA kAu SAMTINners...

gAndA Ng mGa scAps nyO d2... thanks! *okay*

pLpit n ng plpit ung mOvie... excited n tlga kO...

nga pla magrerequest lng pOh sna kO s inyO gUyzZz???

pwede nyO b irecord ung hOmebOy tOmOrrOw??
    sObrang hindi ko kasi sya mppnOod eh...

ADVANCE THANK YOU!

Ingatz kaU!

mwAaAaAahhhh... :kiss:

hi!:wave: don't worry someone will definitely post the link for the video. ;)
  • tumpak! sam cee!! package deal talaga!! walang duda... who could ask for more,di ba?
  • cOmment Lng pOh... :D

prang lging inLOvE ang mga tAo d2.... hihihi... :bungi:

:wave: :wave: :wave:
  • khanada wrote:
    samtinnners! :wave

congrats sa new house! kamusta naman ang mga kinikilig sa interview sa the buzz? :lol:

quotable quotes:
    from tin: "yes i would mind."
    when asked if she would mind if sam will date other girls :loving:

from sam: "23 hours, 59minutes, 59seconds."
    when asked how often he thinks about tin in a day :loving:
    me 1 sec pang pag-aawayan ang lahat na gustong umeksena sa kanila.
    good luck! :roflao:

hay naku, maraming magkaka-diabetes at magkaka-high blood sa inyong dalawa :lol:

hahaha celesh!!! generous si Samuel noh? binigyan ng 1 second yung mga gustong kumontra. :lol:

let's not forget yung isa pa niyang dialogue:

"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE Toni because YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE who can make me feel this much special and this much love. she can make a certain face that I can have the worst day but when she does it it'll cheer me up." o diba iba din si Samuel magbitaw ng quotable quotes. ;) :love:
  • 2shin1 wrote:
    cOmment Lng pOh... :D

prang lging inLOvE ang mga tAo d2.... hihihi... :bungi:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

oo naman!!!
  • jersky wrote:
    tumpak! sam cee!! package deal talaga!! walang duda... who could ask for more,di ba?

mismo!!! :glee:

SAM07142006113328.jpg

5uFU6Yy2bM.gif

gif_heart_96.gif
  • credit to bizboy of www.sam-milby.com

oist RJ san galin 'to?

TONI DISCOVERS SAM’S SECRETS

THE WRITERS who attended the presscon of “You Are The One” tried to make Toni Gonzaga and Sam Milby to admit that they’re already going steady but the only reply they got is that the usual “we’re just good friends”.

”We got to know each other better while shooting our film and we’re closer now than during PBB days,” says Toni.

And what did she discover about him? “That he’s really makulit. When he starts talking, it’s non-stop. He’s super friendly and a natural comedian. He’s also sweet and caring. As an actor, he’s deep. He’s also always worried about his abs. Each time he eats a lot, he’d make me touch his abs and say, ‘Toni, my tummy, lumalaki na kasi nabusog ako.’”

And what did Sam discover about TonI? “I really like her a lot. We got to spend a lot of time together talking and I can’t put exactly into words how good she is.

She’s so mabait and hardworking that she never complains even if she’s already tired or hungry on the set. She’s smart and helps me with my Tagalog lines also. I also like the fact that she’s a homebody like me na hindi mahilig gumimik. I’m sad nga that shooting is over and we don’t see each other everyday anymore. I guess we’ll just see each other now while promoting the film which will be shown on August 30.”

We’ve seen the film’s trailer and there’s no doubt they have good chemistry.
  • hi!:wave: don't worry someone will definitely post the link for the video. ;)

:wave:

THANKS nmn pOh kng ganOn... :)
  • sam_isit wrote:
    hahaha celesh!!! generous si Samuel noh? binigyan ng 1 second yung mga gustong kumontra. :lol:

let's not forget yung isa pa niyang dialogue:

"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE Toni because YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE who can make me feel this much special and this much love. she can make a certain face that I can have the worst day but when she does it it'll cheer me up." o diba iba din si Samuel magbitaw ng quotable quotes. ;) :love:

well, well, well... ang haba ng hair ni miss tin!!!:love:
  • jersky wrote:
    well, well, well... ang haba ng hair ni miss tin!!!:love:

hehehe..kaya nga fave ni Samuel hair ni Tin. ang haba daw kasi and beautiful. :D
  • Gudnyt guys!;)
    samtin48.jpg
    5PCHXEY49o.gif

lYomFjghHu.gifS3GDpfwX9G.gif

Q6Q1JNdwxN.gif
  • ang sya sya nmn d2... :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

kktuwa tlga c SAM-TIN... kkkilig din, lalo n pagnag eye2eye contact cla with a smile to each other p... hEhE! :)
This discussion has been closed.