FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

CALL CTRs THAT ACCEPT AT LEAST HIGH SCHL GRADS?

can u pls post some call centers that you know that accept those with at least a high school diploma and yet is excellent in english communication? pls post 'em here, their location, other req'ts, etc. thanks =)

Comments

• dogster_jrdogster_jr Podracer PExer
    InfoNXX. 11/F RCBC Plaza, Ayala Ave. Makati

Im not sure though if theyre hiring at the moment. Im a high school grad too.
  • yishenchingyishenching Member PExer
    DELL tapos laki pa sweldo..
  • 11th_Karma11th_Karma ...iraqi PExer
    dogster_jr wrote:
    InfoNXX. 11/F RCBC Plaza, Ayala Ave. Makati

Im not sure though if theyre hiring at the moment. Im a high school grad too.

hello dogster jr! do u work there? ano po bang mga account meron jan? pwede mag walk-in? and can i have the contact number of InfoNXX? thanks!! :) :) :)
  • KeitaroKeitaro Love Hina PExer
    Maraming callcenter ang tumatanggap ng high school grad BUT at least college level (meaning you've taken up some units in college). Pero kung talagang HS Grad lang at di ka man lang nakatungtong sa kolehiyo, mahihirapan ka tlaga.
  • daasnwerdaasnwer Banned by Admin PExer
    Id just like to ask na kahit papano try mo tapusin college, malaking bagay pa din yun if your seeking higher position, and baka magsawa ka din sa call center life at least may fallback ka pa den
    thanks for all your replies! =)

eto lng po ba talaga ang mga tumatanggap ng at least may high schl diploma?

what about at least 1st year college? meron po ba at saan? thanks! =)
  • wala na bang iba? i wanna help my cousin kasi eh she's just a first year college student and im planning to help her to study or take up a crash course or something to improve her comm skill para pwede sya mag-apply sa call center cant support her till she finishes her school kasi eh thats why i thought it would be much more practical if she's gonna improve her comm skill na lang muna so that she can work and support herself and at the same time she can help her family pa
  • hack__youhack__you CORNHOLE PExer
    try ambergris, i know somebody who was hired for the dell sales account. she is a high school graduate
  • alky-holicalky-holic bite me PExer
    ICT Group

Makati:
    19/f RCBC Plaza
    Ayala cor. Buendia

Ortigas:
    14/f Unionbank Plaza
    Meralco Ave.

Marikina:
    i forgot. call 857-8400 if you need details :glee:
    :) :) :)

thanks for all the replies! sana nga they're hiring at the moment... :bashful: :bashful: :bashful:
  • yohyoh Member PExer
    you can try here:
    PIVOTALE INTERNATIONAL
    [email protected]
    744-PIVO (7486)
  • Amelia LaishaAmelia Laisha MissUniverse'03 PExer
    you can try advanced contact solutions...

at least get an experience first...
  • HSBC in Makati and in Alabang... =) Undergraduates are welcome. You just need to be 18 years and above
    up! up! up!

thanks! andame din pla!
  • cutieplx16cutieplx16 Hermosales♥Labers♥KN ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yung friend ko na junior student from UP Diliman gusto nyang part-time sa call center.. tumatanggap ba sila ng students like her na gustong mag part time lang??
    cutieplx16 wrote:
    Yung friend ko na junior student from UP Diliman gusto nyang part-time sa call center.. tumatanggap ba sila ng students like her na gustong mag part time lang??

I believe some call centres do.

Im not sure though of a call centre in particular.
    Any other call centres who accept high school graduates with call centre experience???
  • vinzervinzer Member PExer
    if you have experience already, i don't think many call centers with openings will turn you down.

a lot of call centers do hire part-timers, so it's possible for one to attend college and make some money on the side, which is a better path to take than postponing or quitting college altogether.

just about what call centers look for really are people who are adults (18 years of age) and good command of the English language. and that's it! they'll provide additional training anyway.

let me reiterate what some people here have mentioned already, which is that it's always good to have a college degree to fall back on, so one can shift careers if ever things don't work out. a call center agent career is not for everyone (read: Catherine Rossana).
    bump lang! =)
  • burntoutburntout Member PExer
    I checked INFONXX and Ambergris.. nakalagay dun sa requirements na kailangan may college degree.

I'm looking for a job din e. I'm not done with my 2nd year..1st term pa lang tapos ko .. pero tri-sem naman yung school...equal na ba sa 2nd year yon? hehe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file