Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

How to be a good friend?

Paano ba maging totoong kaibigan?

Kasi I think I just found a friend na pweding maging friend ko habang buhay. Back then, I was really selfish. Tapos I think yung mga so-called friends ko noon, parang they don't really know me. Actually, it was my fault kasi i don't open-up. Hindi rin ako naging totoong kaibigan sila. I just need them because I don't want to be alone.

I want to be a better person by being a good friend.
Advice naman diyan.

Comments

• undauntedundaunted PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    always follow the golden rule ;)
  • uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    That's easy.

Do unto others what you want others do unto you. Tama si undaunted. :)
  • be yourself. don't pretend. kung ano ka, yun ang ipakita mo.
    in that manner, posibleng mahirap makahanap ng kaibigan. dahil ang bawat tao ay merong nde masyadong katanggap-tanggap na trait/s. pero once na may tumanggap sayo as who you are, you will be good friends definitely.
  • flimmeryrose741flimmeryrose741 PEx Rookie ⭐
    does being a good friend means being loyal, and if i have to, die for that friend?

ano ba ang limitation ng friendship?
  • farkasfarkas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    openess and understanding....

loving and caring unconditionally..
  • farkasfarkas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

• don't fall inlove with your friend..don't risk it..friendship is more valuable than love...
  • jensen83jensen83 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    how you treat your brother or sister.. :)
  • farkas wrote:

this is very true. dapat ung line of communication nyo ay open lagi lalo na pag may di pagkakaunawaan and ung pagiging understanding, dapat malufet :glee:

be yourself. love your friend unconditionally, ung para mo na siyang kapamilya. if you really care, pakita mo...

to flimmeryrose741... lam mo pareho tau dati, selfish ako at may pagka-self centered pero i've already learned my lessons. kasi ung mga friends ko dati nung highschool, ala na kasi di ko sila tinreasure. pero i promised to myself na if i have given a chance again to have friends, iba na gagawin ko. ayun, binigyan ako ulet ng chance, it was a 360 degrees turnaround *okay* iba kasi ang pakiramdam pag may mga kaibigan na nagmamahal tlaga sau, tsaka ung totoo...
  • minsan mahirap tlaga mkahanap ng friend yung feeling mo n tlgang maiintindihan ka pero once you find that frnd sobrng saya its like reading each others mind kasi gamay k nya agad. (",)
  • mong_cutemong_cute PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    just be yourself. a true friend will accept who you are. consequently, try to accept him/her as who he/she is.
  • For me, a true friend is someone who...
    ...does not envy his/her friend
    ...does not measure class (if he/she's rich and u'r not, don't take advantage)
    ...does not give unsolicited advices unless he/she have/had been there, done that kind of thing
    ...does not lie, no matter what happens
    ...is always there to help in any kind of way (not neccessarily financially)
    ...someone u can count on 24/7
    ...takes care of things u can't handle
    ...and the lists just goes on and on
  • bluetheherobluethehero PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    what if you found someone na friend material, regardless of his/her unacceptable traits or mannerisms, then you plan to befriend him or her. how do you go about the befriending? how will you make the person feel that you are befriending him or her?
  • ang sabi nga ng marami, just be yourself and people will really love you for what you really are. mas madali kang lapitan kung ipapakita mo kung ano man ang ugali mo kasi alam na nila kung ano ang magiging reaction mo. so in that way, walang magiging miscommunication and madali ang lahat. :)
  • if you think you are nice then just be yourself
    if you think you are somewhat nasty and envious of other people then change to be a better person in order to become a good friend.
  • sorry for the double post:)
  • l_e_o_6_2l_e_o_6_2 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    just be yourself.maging totoooooo!!!!
  • GolliwogGolliwog PEx Rookie ⭐
    Paano ba maging totoong kaibigan?

Kasi I think I just found a friend na pweding maging friend ko habang buhay. Back then, I was really selfish. Tapos I think yung mga so-called friends ko noon, parang they don't really know me. Actually, it was my fault kasi i don't open-up. Hindi rin ako naging totoong kaibigan sila. I just need them because I don't want to be alone.

I want to be a better person by being a good friend.
    Advice naman diyan.

Maligo ka muna at mag-hugas ng maigi. Walang gustong makipag-kaibigan sa ubod ng baho. :bop:

At tigilan mo na rin yung pag-rerecycle ng tampon at napkin. Lahat pandidirian ka. Sabagay, relatibo ang kadiri sa yo. :lol:

Pero maligo ka muna ha? Cleanliness and hygiene is the first step para magka-friend ka. :lol:
  • just be yourself...as in lahat, pakita mo, no pretentions...and be as transparent as possible...not that you have to share everything naman to your friend...don't keep secrets that may be harmful to you, your friend or to your relationship...mas magandang sa'yo nya malaman kaysa sa ibang tao...in other words, make sure that the secrets you'll keep or the things that you'll not share (intentional or not) are those that have no bearing to both of your lives...and, NEVER EVER trade friendship for fame, money, fortune, success, blackmail AND another romantic relationship...never put your friends aside when you've found the love of your life...NEVER take them for granted just because you know (and it's expected) that friends are more understanding and less demanding than bf's/gf's...treat your friends the way you treat your bf/gf, without the physical intimacies of course. =)
  • thanks lovegoddess..
    pero minsan mahirap din. Especially if the friend is well-off, or I mean like- rich. Pero alam ko naman na kahit na hindi ko sinasabi, she accept all my flaws and me being poor.