Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness

female condom, diaphragm etc?

hi! im just wondering where can i buy female condoms, diaphragm, cervical caps, contraceptive patch, injections and other contraceptives that are not usually sold here? i need these items for my lecture a month from now. thanks a lot!!1

Comments

• LesLes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    You might have luck with pharmacies attached to tertiary hospitals. Dunno if Mercury has the things you need but my experience with them is that they only tend to carry the more popular stuff around. I had to visit 3 branches before I found one that had mefloquine (Lariam) used in malaria prophylaxis.
  • ale828ale828 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Those are very hard to find here in the phil, as far as i know mercury drug don' t carry them. In a strickly catholic country. contraceptives are a taboo that some big buisness prefer to stay away from. You could try going to those sex shops in Malate or try looking at the classifieds of buy and sell.
  • thanks! ill also try looking there. although, i was able to borrow some of the items from a national hospital in manila. they use it for their lectures too.