Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

My Sassy Girl [the Hollywood remake - MERGED]

hu's d lead stars?

Comments

• yorimotoyorimoto PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Tuloy na tuloy na ba ito? Wala pa atang script 'to, eh. Nabili pa lang ata yung rights. I'm not so sure, though. :confused:
  • i read in time mag they're gonna do hollywood versions of korean movies tale of 2 sisters and my wife is a gangster with queen latifa. kate hudson i think would be good for sassy girl... she has that quirky character in her...
  • Huh?! I don't like American films that were originally Asian films. E.g. The Ring. It was boring. The Japanese version is a way better.
  • parang hindi maganda pagginawa tong hollywood version..
  • hindi maganda kalalabasan nito :bungi: mas magaling si jeon ji hyun!

nakakaasar ung The Ring (hollywood) ampanget

:shutup:
  • have you read the newsweek edition about korean movies?

they mention that hollywood bought the rights of my wife as a gangster, tale of 2 sisters and the phone but they did not mention my sassy girl...
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wala yan....mga kano mahilig mag praise ng pelikula pag sila gumawa.....tulad nung ring (american version) pero wala naman talaga sila binatbat sa jap version.....

lalo na siguro pag sassy girl
  • bka hindi mkapaniwala ang hollywood na hindi na sila ang ginagaya ngayon :rotflmao:

nabasa ko nga ung sa newsweek..hindi nkalagay dun na binili na ung rights pra sa remake ng My Sassy Girl...pero hindi parin sure na hindi pa nga nabibili kc sabi ng tatay ko absence of evidence is not evidence of absence :bungi: pero sana wag na nga!

ung My Wife is a Gangster dba irremake? palabas ngayon ung orig version!:bungi:
  • adlawadlaw PExer
    ngek. i am sure hollywood would bastardize such a great movie. puwede they lay their hands off this gem of a movie. its like blasphemy. boo!
  • oo nga kung hindi rin lang mabibigyan ng justice wag na lang sana gawin. only proves that asians are such great talents
  • no please! i'd bet they'd ruin with by casting some irritating teeny-bopper!!! but if not, i guess it'd be fine. just be sure to get a really cute guy! hehe :)
  • I dunno...

It was cool when the uptight masculine Korean guys do a movie about a Korean "sassy girl"... I take it they find that concept "exotic".

And we've seen far too many sassy girl characters in Hollywood flicks, how're they gonna different this one from the rest (except for that part where they borrowed the thing from Korea and stuff)?
  • no! boo!!! :grrr:
  • Scary!!!

in a korean newspaper... they said that the producers are talking to Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez to play the lead in this movie...

they are also considering Ben Stiller to play the role of Cha Taehyun...
  • arcade_freakarcade_freak PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    :vomit:

iba nalang sana..
  • blearghbleargh PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    noooooooo!!!!
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    ANYONE can play Chae Tae-hyun. He's a horrible actor and probably the weakest link of that movie.

sheep.jpg
  • yorimotoyorimoto PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wala ba silang kinu-consider na mas bata naman dun sa 2?
  • oo nga, ben stiller???? ewww... di bagay...

cameron baka pwede, kaya lang di naman siya mataray eh... iniisip ko tipong julia stiles and... i don't know, ashton kutcher? basta someone na mabata-bata naman...
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    korny tong film na to kasi tulad ng sinabi ng isang kano sa arirang channel....

sa culture pa lang ....maiiba big time ang film:D

jeon ji hyun pa rin!!!