PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

All About Gold's Gym

Meron bang pexer dito na sa Gold's gym nagwoworkout?

One great thing about Gold's is that they provide you with towels, so you don't need to bring towels.

Comments

• bluesharkblueshark Finding Nemo PExer
    How much is the fee for their Galleria branch?
  • pbrgpbrg Envy me!!! PExer
    ako, makati branch
  • magnabashmagnabash Swaying person. ✭✭✭
    The nearest Gold's Gym in my place, I think is Robinsons Place Galleria.
  • ciprofloxacinciprofloxacin Pexer PExer
    meron silang limited and meron din unlmited

pag limited ata 17,000 per year (limited meaning 3 visits per week)

syempre mas mahal pag unlimited to the branch and unlimited to all three branches
    Does anyone work out at/in Gold's Gym of any branch?

How much if you are a fresh graduate? It depends sa pagususap nyo ng clerk ng information section/booth?

Puwede ba mag-gym/work out sa ibang branch?

I think the nearest branch is Robinsons Galleria for Valenzuela City citizens like me.
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator ✭✭✭
    Used to go here but found a better place :)
  • BchemistBchemist Head Coach aka The Sheriff PExer
    We will be opening at Shaw not far from Galleria shortly after the New Year...so you might want to wait awhile and just work out at home until that happens :)
  • techjunkie88techjunkie88 Member PExer
    There's Gold's Gym at Gateway in Cubao.
    magnabash wrote:
    Does anyone work out at/in Gold's Gym of any branch?

How much if you are a fresh graduate? It depends sa pagususap nyo ng clerk ng information section/booth?

Puwede ba mag-gym/work out sa ibang branch?

I think the nearest branch is Robinsons Galleria for Valenzuela City citizens like me.
    There's Gold's Gym at Gateway in Cubao.

Inside Gateway Mall?

:confused:
  • BchemistBchemist Head Coach aka The Sheriff PExer
    Since when? That was cancelled months ago.
  • bee_yatchbee_yatch Member PExer
    Bchemist wrote:
    We will be opening at Shaw not far from Galleria shortly after the New Year...so you might want to wait awhile and just work out at home until that happens :)

sana sa makati area na lang kau nag-open nag new branch.
  • sunspot101sunspot101 a corrupt philanthropist PExer
    ^^^
    dont forget your katipunan branch. :lol:
  • razzprazzp Conjurer of cheap tricks PExer
    Bchemist wrote:

Great! Lapit na sa work ko. :)
  • spiderveinspidervein leg crawley PExer
    i go to Gold's Gym alabang and i love it there. it's not crowded (unlike the Glorietta branch) and you can work out in peace. the place is still new so everything is still clean. i was horrified at the graying towels (seriously!) they gave out at the G3 branch. and their shower room is kind of delapidated and dirty na.
  • stepehenyan@12[email protected] haremnojutsu ✭✭
    shaw eclipse gym!!! hmmm! mrt pwede na! sana marami free weights!? and smith machine!? although i did read headcoach tantrums about not wanting to use the smith machine in squats and his gyms that he recommends.

about the gym in ermin garcia which side kamuning? or the kamias? side i saw the map in the yellow pages.
  • shaw eclipse gym!!! hmmm! mrt pwede na! sana marami free weights!? and smith machine!? although i did read headcoach tantrums about not wanting to use the smith machine in squats and his gyms that he recommends.

about the gym in ermin garcia which side kamuning? or the kamias? side i saw the map in the yellow pages.

Zest Power Gym (www.zestpowergym.com), home of the strongest men and women in the Philippines of all time, with more Philippine Open records than all 500+ gyms in the Philippines combined, is located at #79-89 Ermin Garcia (kamuning side). A map to Zest can be found at http://www.zestpowergym.com/Others/Zest%20Map_files/slide0001.htm
  • stepehenyan@12[email protected] haremnojutsu ✭✭
    ^
    thanks eddie torres maybe you should create your own thread so people could ask questions about your gym. I might visit sometime!!!!
  • ^
    thanks eddie torres maybe you should create your own thread so people could ask questions about your gym. I might visit sometime!!!!

I may do that sometime, when my schedule is not so tight. I'm quite busy with my real job. But i always try to put time for my trainees.
  • GreatBopGreatBop Beerhand Gets Big Pots PExer
    Eddie Torres> Would you say that your gym is the best gym in the country? and that your techniques in teaching surpass even the techniques that claim to be best?
  • GreatBopGreatBop Beerhand Gets Big Pots PExer
    edit:

WOWS ah!!! gleng gleng naman!!

THE BREEDING GROUND OF CHAMPIONS

The strongest Squat in the Philippines ever by a woman! 222.5kg/490 pounds!

The strongest Bench Press in the Philippines ever by a woman! 120kg/264 pounds! Done easily without a bench shirt

The strongest Deadlift in the Philippines ever by a woman! 215kg/474 pounds!

The strongest Powerlifting Total in the Philippines ever by a woman! 522.5kg/1,151 pounds!

The strongest Squat in the Philippines ever by a man! 335kg/738 pounds!

The strongest Bench Press in the Philippines ever by a man! 215kg/474 pounds!

The strongest Deadlift in the Philippines ever by a man! 325kg/716 pounds!

The strongest Powerlifting Total in the Philippines ever by a man! 820kg/1,807 pounds!

That’s a sweep of ALL Powerlifting events by both men and women!

His Lie: In an interview posted on the internet, he claimed he is “the strongest man in the Philippines” and said: “I can lift weights that the heavyweights can’t do”. (Hah!)

The Truth: There are at least 6 stronger lifters as follows:

Eddie Torres (Zest) 820 kg (1,807 pounds)

Mon Debuque (Zest) 755 kg (1,664 pounds)

Bill Blankenship (Zest) 750 kg (1,653 pounds)

Noel Cacao (UP) 730 kg (1,609 pounds)

Rene Dio (Phils) 725 kg (1,598 pounds)

Chino Uichanco (UP) 712.5 kg (1,570 pounds)

gleng gleng gleng gleng!!!!!

nice ha!!

does eclipse gym own any record?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file