tunog lata kapag sinara pinto — PinoyExchange

tunog lata kapag sinara pinto

hi...san po pwede ipaayos ang problem na 'to (preferably dito sa south pero ok na din kung hindi)?..magkano kaya?...thanks in advance.

Comments

• Paanong tunog-lata? You mean hindi solid? Usually ganun talaga for some cars, especially low-end.
  • slamm
    slamm runnin on empty
    Has it been like that before or did it just come-out recently?

If you feel the door isnt closing well as it has sagged down due to age/use then you can check the bushings of the door hinges (a machine shop can fix this). Or you can also check out the rubber mouldings if all are still in okay condition.

Or the it could be the door is really just like that (as mentioned above).
  • oops..i forgot to mention na 2nd hand yung unit...parang laspag na sa bukas-sara ng pinto...baka nga yung rubber mouldings...meron ba kayo alam na nag aayos nito?..thanks again..
  • Papichulo168
    Papichulo168 Simplified.
    hindi kaya owner? papalitan mo ng stainless. para tunog stainless na.
  • Do a search on dynamat. It might be the solution to your problem.
  • Verbl Kint
    Verbl Kint The Usual Suspect
    Dynamat is not the solution. Hindi naman galing sa sound waves yung tunog lata eh. It's probably metal on metal contact.

Check the locks. It could be that it's not set up properly anymore after all that wear and tear.

Rubber moldings on the chasis (where the door meets it) may have already been worn off.
  • slamm
    slamm runnin on empty
    Check:
    - rubber mouldings
    - door hinges (these tend to make the door sag as the car ages and causes the door to not close properly).
  • jazzy
    jazzy Eskapology.com
    i guess mga side rubber ang kulang dyan.
  • most likely its due to worn rubber weather seal, misaligned door or worn door hinges, lalo na kung kailangan malakas yung pagsara ng pinto para magsara maige? or baka may loose mechanisms sa loob ng pinto.
  • any recommended shops for this?

yun expert talaga di lang basta tira ng tira.
  • OTEP R
    OTEP R Tsikot.com Admin
    On my rig, nawala pala yung mga rubber stoppers ng pinto. Yung mga parang rubber nipples on the inner door skin that makes contact with the door post when you close it.

Around Php 20.00/ea ang replacement sa Banawe (2 stoppers per door). Ok naman na ngayon.
  • OTEP R
    OTEP R Tsikot.com Admin
    On my rig, nawala pala yung mga rubber stoppers ng pinto. Yung mga parang rubber nipples on the inner door skin that makes contact with the door post when you close it.

Around Php 20.00/ea ang replacement sa Banawe (2 stoppers per door). Ok naman na ngayon.