Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Loveteams

"Mahal Kita...Maging Sino Ka Man" - SAM MILBY & ANNE CURTIS (Lovenest 1)

Comments

• benjosh wrote:
    Question sofia - are u sure that what u saw was for a scene for Maging Sino Ka Man and not for a Your Song or MMK epi? :lol:

Tagalog ba or English yung sigawan nila? :lol:

now im not sure na tuloy cos i think you guys know better than me.. napanood ko lang sa blog un at pinag uusapan nga ang maging sino ka man.. sabi pa nga ni anne she's so excited daw sa soap. lets for someone who can better answer this.. i might have missed some details :D
  • Hellooo SAMfANNEatics, Royals and SammANNEtics:D
  • hi shelly, welcome aboard:)

i'm Reez:bashful:

welcome jose0120:)

hi sofia:)
  • fizz wizz wrote:
    :wave: everyone! :D

i get the "some fanatics" double meaning :rotflmao:
    but for some reason, i like the sound of samANNEtics better. i don't know why. :laugh:
    but i like Louise's suggestion the most, i.e. about thinking of a name that matches a couple's 'personality', or a name from one of the songs they've sung in sam sessions.
    then again royals are good. how about royalties?
    well, i'm sure we'll get more ideas when the soap starts showing teasers at least. :D

Hi Sam:)

samANNEtics, this is nice too!
  • shelly - welcome to our thread. :D

sofia :lol: I think u might have seen a scene for MSKM with Sam and Anne. Don't mind me na lang. :lol: Basta sila yung nakita mo for MSKM, no more questions from me on this one. hehehe
  • Last bump before I call it a night. :lol:

:wave: everyone
  • :wave: Hello! The Royals? Hahah. I like it. :D

SAMfANNEatics and SAMANNEatics are way too common. Doesn't sound too original. Wahahahaha. I'll go with the Royals instead or if we think of something else later on. :D

Sorry guys, I'm not done with the banner. I'm not even halfway done. :lol: I was too busy yesterday. Hahaha.
  • :lol: i'm ok with The Royals*okay*
  • ^^^para maiba naman:naughty:

anyway, Sam and ANNE will be...

the Prince and Princess of Primetime Bida:love:

Prince Samuel and Princess ANNE:bounce2:

swak na swak...(courtesy of sam):rotflmao:
  • Louise:)

thanks for trying to help me last night...:love:

i would have stayed, but i had to work today:lol:

i think i just need practice*okay*
  • Wow. New thread for SamAnneatics. :D Congrats. :cheers:
  • :cheers: up up for anne and sam :cheers:
  • benjosh wrote:
    shelly - welcome to our thread. :D

sofia :lol: I think u might have seen a scene for MSKM with Sam and Anne. Don't mind me na lang. :lol: Basta sila yung nakita mo for MSKM, no more questions from me on this one. hehehe

benjosh :D ok! :lol: na-confuse din ako. i thought there'll be an mmk epi for them. :lol:
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh NEW BANNERS!!!! :bounce:

Thanks heaps Ate Marie!!! More more! :lol:
  • benjosh :D ok! :lol: na-confuse din ako. i thought there'll be an mmk epi for them. :lol:

:lol: well, I don't mind an MMK epi either but a soap is better be what they're taping right now. :lol:
  • :wave: Hello! The Royals? Hahah. I like it. :D

SAMfANNEatics and SAMANNEatics are way too common. Doesn't sound too original. Wahahahaha. I'll go with the Royals instead or if we think of something else later on. :D

Sorry guys, I'm not done with the banner. I'm not even halfway done. :lol: I was too busy yesterday. Hahaha.

:lol:The Royals indeed! woot woot! Waahahahaha

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Take ur time with the banner. I know it's going to rock and roll. hahahaha Thanks in advance! Yeah, where were u yesterday? :lol:
  • bogz_star wrote:
    :cheers: up up for anne and sam :cheers:

hi bogz_star! welcome to the thread!
  • samandanne5kg.jpg

up for the Royal Couple! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.