Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

friends with benefits...

guyz..i just wanna ask if anyone of you had been in this situation?...ano b ang mga limitations? is it the same as MU?

Comments

• MU.. pde.. per mutual understanding when it comes to sex as well.. un ung friends keo pero u have s3x..
  • ay gnun?...hmmm...
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Well ikaw bahala mag set ng limitations...where to draw the line and you have to make sure your friend knows about this...and UNDERSTANDS this. Just lay out all the cards. Para walang complications later on.
  • hmmm....hirap kc n2 pg may feelings involve eh...nwei, thanks po sa mga replies..i appreciate it... :)
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    good luck with your fubu.. err.. i mean, friend. just enjoy!
  • hayyy...cguro nga i might as well drop the idea n lng...in my case kc i still have feelings for the guy...cia un may gus2 ng gnung situation...kawawa nmn ako kung papayag ako s gus2 nyang mngyari...ayaw ko nmn n mging fubu n lng kmi when in fact i still love him...unfair nmn un sa part ko... :(
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if that's how you're feeling, yes, stop it now while you still can.
  • violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    gusto ko magkaron ng friend with (FINANCIAL) benefits :lol:
  • hahaha...that's nice violetbabe... :lol:
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Oo nga pag may feelings na it becomes complicated these butterflies ***** in our stomachs will ruin everything! HAHA
  • accord_exaccord_ex PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Mas masarap yung "ex" with "benefits."
  • ano ba pinagkaiba nung "friends with benefits" sa "ex with benefits", accord_ex?
  • accord_ex wrote:
    Mas masarap yung "ex" with "benefits."

pwede! :rotflmao:

-aYi-, the difference between "friends with benefits" to "ex with benefits" is that when you're friends... you're friends who have sex.

"ex with benefits" is when you have had a relationship before, decided to split up, but you still have sex.

*okay*
  • so their common denominator is sex....
  • hmmm friends w/ benefits sounds fun...
    pero possible na un? na u start as fubus and eventually nafafall na ung isa or both of u w/ each other...

well, i never had any... and i got a serious GF now... so i think my chances of having a fubu is really slim. haha not unless i find sum1 here at work. nyehehe... keep posting guys.. wanna know more bout these stuffs :)
  • well if u think u can handle it why not? pero dpat alam mo lang kung hanggang saan lang dpat.Its really hard sa part mo but u might as well do it with someone you have feelings for d b? rather than wla.Still, u need to keep ur guards up on that matter.Dont be in a hurry for some things,ur still young i guess. Don't be blinded by what you think is right,there will always be time for everything. Stay Happy ok? : )
  • thanks blu ice...i appreciate ur advice... :)
  • Feelings can ruin friendships, what more a friendship with benefits?

The situation is actually ideal for a man and a woman who has gone through so much in relationships, do not want to commit at the moment yet wants to enjoy the feeling of having someone physically and emotionally at times when the need arises. Someone you could cry your heart out to with the extra benefit of getting a hug, a kiss and more. . .(I heard it relieves stress, hahahaha). Nice, right? It actually prevents any heartaches since there should be no expectations. It prevents anything that might give you the same feeling of having a committed relationship again. . . one that you cannot probably handle at the moment.

But when you have feelings for the person, friends with benefits will never work. It defies the very foundation that put it into existence and obviously, you wanted more than friendship which in the end, defies the purpose of the "friends with benefits set up" .

Haha, nalito ata ako sa sinabi ko.

Pero masarap siya. If you can really handle it and find a nice person to be with, okay ata siya. I mean I do want a committed relationship, perhaps in the future. But when hearts are bleeding all you ever really need is a friend. . . as for the benefits, make sure you benefit though if he will. Ganun lang yun.
    hmmm friends w/ benefits sounds fun...
    pero possible na un? na u start as fubus and eventually nafafall na ung isa or both of u w/ each other...

very possible ;)
    well, i never had any... and i got a serious GF now... so i think my chances of having a fubu is really slim. haha not unless i find sum1 here at work. nyehehe... keep posting guys.. wanna know more bout these stuffs :)

haha! may mga kakilala ako na may mga gf at bf na may mga fb's sila! it's a matter of being discreet na lang at parang professional level ang deal nila --- professional talaga ung term eh! :bop: minus the bayad bayad nga lang heheh
    ayi, basta you just make sure hindi ka talo sa situation and hindi ka lugi. period. ;)