Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

Jodi Picoult

Any fans of her work? I just finished My Sister's Keeper and it was very good... although I would have preferred less of the history of the drama between the lawyer and the guardian.

Comments

• anybody read any of jodi picoult books...?? i think she's really amazing.... i've read 'the pact', 'the tenth circle' and 'nineteen minutes' so far... and they're really all great books and they all kept me thinking... after i finish this book am reading right now am goin to read 'my sister's keeper' which as about to be made in a big movie starring cameron diaz....
  • I am a huge fan. I’ve read four of her books (My Sister’s Keeper, Nineteen Minutes, Change of Heart and The Pact), and two others are on my reading list (Vanishing Acts and the Tenth Circle). I love how she deals with controversial topics and leaves the readers with a moral dilemma.

I wish I could get copies of her earlier work, especially Mercy.
  • magnabashmagnabash PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I am no fan of hers, but, here's a small trivia, in case you didn't know.

She was featured in hte March-May 2008 issue of Powerbooks's Read Magazine.

*peace*:bop:*okay*
  • I just read My Sister's Keeper and it's very good...very emotional...very raw and honest....am looking forward to reading some more of her work.

Which ones would you recommend?
  • kim Gkim G PEx Rookie ⭐
    Change of Heart,i think it a new book. Her characters are so real.maiinis ka sa mga characters sa book and yet when you think about it ,that how exactly we behave.
  • I have an old work of hers, pero hindi yun sumikat. It's called Picture Perfect. I think it's the best of all her works. :)
  • currently reading My Sister's Keeper. so far so good. :)
  • I have four books of Jodi Picoult. But I have yet to read them...I have My Sister's Keeper and Change of Heart. Have you guys read Plain Truth? Any thoughts? That's the one I want to start reading eh.
  • jabbergockyjabbergocky PEx Rookie ⭐
    Maganda yung latest 2 books niya? "The Storyteller" and "Leaving Time"?
  • mamabellemamabelle PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    my favorite is Second Glance. I like how she was able to seamlessly write the story from the past and present and the love story that was caught up in between it.