FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Ok girls!!! Ask the questions and we will answer is brutally and frankly

homsikhomsik gusto ko pinay! PExer
Andami pong nagtatanong sa akin...yun mga female friends ko po. So instead na individual ang tanong at sagot, Let's put it in the forum para open sa lahat ng single ladies and girls yun information.

Halimbawa:

Q1) How come guys are so preoccupied with looks?
A1) The human male is a visual creature. Back when we were cave men our visual input are the prime info to for fast decisions whether to pursue the hunt or not. You can even compare him to our relatives the apes. A male Chimp, Gorilla, and Bonobo male also pick their partners on looks. That would explain why adult magazines sell more to males than to the female counter parts.:bashful:

Q2)How come guys want sex all the time?
A2)I think it is not just the guys who want sex all the time. I have dated women that are far more horny than I am. However if you want to get scientific well there is an explaination. Us men have testosterone that are constantly circulating in our bloodstream. When I say constant I mean all the time in comparison to the hormonal cycles of females.

Testosterone does a lot of things to humans. Infact the heavier (mas mataba) the woman the higher testosterone levels they have. interesting effects of high testosterone level are bigger voice, a bit more hair, and yes you guess it...A higher libido. But mind you we cannot say that the bigger the woman the higher the libido. What we can say the higher testosterone level the higher the libido. Which would explain why women are hornier before, during, and especially just after their periods.:naughty:

Q3) How come men don't ring?
A3) We cannot generalise, because I know some men that are surgically attached to their phones and will spend thousands on calls. However majority of us don't ring all the time. Don't forget men were originally designed as hunting creatures. There is a natural tendency for men to have barkadas; in fact in every culture men are raised to do team sports, join the scouts, army, fraternities, and hang around each other.

Now having said all of that. We interact better when we are physically with that person. We interact better pag kasama na kayo. Don't forget we were raised to be in teams and groups. When I ring a girl I organise things(eg organising when to meet, go out, and/or when to see each other again) I hardly ring to chat or telebabad. And unfortuantely us men are guilty of 'if I dont have to call or I have nothing say---Why should I call then' syndrome; that logic is imbedded in our head.

If you want us to call...hehehe treat us bad, so we know that we have to chase you to console you ladies. Trust me all men love the chase...we are hunters remember.:bop:

Comments

• catsup~ketchupcatsup~ketchup Member PExer
    ganito na lang... para mas masaya...

ipa-edit mo muna yung title ng thread mo.. maling grammar eh..
    nakakawalang-gana sumagot.

salamat!
  • homsikhomsik gusto ko pinay! PExer
    Ganun po...pwede pong paki basa n alang uli kung mali nga po.

O kaya magtanong na lang po kayo...
  • black_blood007black_blood007 ~local~chick~ PExer
    :bop: ala tao?
  • black_blood007black_blood007 ~local~chick~ PExer
    *peace* guys...guys...no comment na lng...
  • sweetshey79sweetshey79 ******* PExer
    brutally and frankly ah! hahaha wait i know some men are real good in lies pano ba yun? how will i know if his telling the truth or not? hehe.

dapat dumaan muna sa polygraph test bago mag post dito hahaha
  • violetbabevioletbabe pUnchDrUnkLoVe PExer
    ^ sweetshey, actually nabubuking ko sila di ko lam kung bakit... mabait ata si Lord sa akin hahahah

pwede na siguro ako maging lie-detector :lol:
    Hi Sweetshey 79 eto para sa iyong tanong...

Three suggestions how to find out if someone is lying (not just limited to guys):

a) Ask a question that you already know the answer to- eg Tawag ka sa bahay nila, wala raw siya. Tawag ka sa kanya, nasa bahay daw siya. E di huli.:rolleyes:

b) Ask the same question in different ways- eg where were you last night? What is the name of the place that you visited last night, Is that place in near this and that? which suburb where you in? Who were you with? Who was your company? Was so and so there last night. when did you finish, what time did the place shut, Does that place place close at 12 am? :D

The two basic symptoms of lies are 1) the lack of details, which means they have to think of details on the spot- pressure- if they are drunk or nervous logic does not apply in the answer and you will easily identify the lie 2) All the details are made up, which means they could get the details wrong if you asked them in different ways a few times.

c) Overshooting (this style of interrogation was invented by the Romans it is almost 3000 years old; it is very effective and still being use by cops all over the world)- halimbawa...Late siyang umuwi ng bahay. Pag uwi niya tanungin mo kung saan siya galing at...mag assume ka ng sobra (overshoot). eg Instead na sabihin mong 'nakipag inuman ka ano' overshoot mo- 'nakipag inuman ka ano kasama mo si ganyan ganyan at siguro nanood pa kayo ng sine, siguro nagastos mo lahat ng pera mo ano, sige nga patingin ng walet mo'. What will happen here is the person usually will choose the lesser evil to get out of trouble. S/he will normally own up on the genuine reason why s/he is late rather than get caught up with the overshot assumptions.:bop:
    Any guys who want to donate answers to the questions here please speak out for the ladies.
  • sweetshey79sweetshey79 ******* PExer
    ok thanks for the info's homsik hahaha
  • higher_groundhigher_ground b?nned but not out PExer
    one question girls are always asking: why can't guys keep their eyes off beautiful and/or sexy women even when they are with their gfs?

because that is how we show appreciation for the female species.:love:
  • violetbabevioletbabe pUnchDrUnkLoVe PExer
    BAKIT ANG HILIG NG GUYS MAGSINUNGALING AT ITAGO ANG TRUTH FROM US??

kesyo ayaw nyo makasakit? hello! mas nakakasakit kayo kapag tinatago nyo at nalalaman namin eventually.

EXPLAIN! :p
  • Brix99Brix99 halcyon daze PExer
    violetbabe wrote:
    BAKIT ANG HILIG NG GUYS MAGSINUNGALING AT ITAGO ANG TRUTH FROM US??

kesyo ayaw nyo makasakit? hello! mas nakakasakit kayo kapag tinatago nyo at nalalaman namin eventually.

EXPLAIN! :p

i'm not a habitual liar so it's a bit hard for me to answer your question. maybe one reason is sometimes we just need time to sort things out before we tell the truth... problem is nauunahan niyo lagi kami. :)
  • allyson1981allyson1981 -palaboy- PExer
    they say women are fickle minded.. eh mga guys din ah! :D
    one question girls are always asking: why can't guys keep their eyes off beautiful and/or sexy women even when they are with their gfs?

because that is how we show appreciation for the female species.:love:

well bakit unfair mga guys.. pag girls tumitingin sa cute guys.. away na :p
  • darnstuffdarnstuff Trapped in a Wretched Life PExer
    bkit sila nangagaliwa? bkit di na lang nila sabihin na ayaw na nila, hindi un pinapaasa ka pa, khit meron ng iba?
    weeehhhh wala nmn gusto sumagot dito na mga lalaki hahhahha...
  • darnstuffdarnstuff Trapped in a Wretched Life PExer
    they dont seem to have balls to answer.........................;)
  • KeyboredKeybored Like me on PExer
    darnstuff wrote:
    bkit sila nangagaliwa? bkit di na lang nila sabihin na ayaw na nila, hindi un pinapaasa ka pa, khit meron ng iba?

Kasi minsan daw gusto lang i-confirm nang guy kung true ba ang love nya by "experiencing" or some say "tasting" other putahe. :bop:
    ^ang lame.. hehehe
  • jescythejescythe Itadakimasu! PExer
    Keybored wrote:
    Kasi minsan daw gusto lang i-confirm nang guy kung true ba ang love nya by "experiencing" or some say "tasting" other putahe. :bop:

^oo nga very lame. saka BS naman yan e.

may mga lalaking nangangaliwa para mapunan ang ego nila, isipin mo na lang kung ano ang connotation ng pagiging chikboy, kesyo matinik sa tsiks. saka hangga't di nahuhuli, maghahanap pa yan.

yung mga iba, sasabihing "yung palay na ang lumapit sa manok", kung pwede naman sayang naman kung palalagpasin. pwede mo na ring sabihin na for backup purposes.

syemps meron yung sisisihin yung partner, kesyo nangangaliwa rin, lumamig na siya. as if this is reason enough para mangaliwa. kung ninakawan ka, pwede ka na ring magnakaw? kung lumamig siya, nagexert ka ba ng effort para malaman kung bakit lumamig siya?

i think this is brutal and frank enough...no excuses.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file