FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

i feel unwanted.

HeavenchildHeavenchild Need Company? PExer
Tears are the words that the heart cant express..
Running your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand

Comments

• ubermenschubermensch Member ✭✭
    Dude, ano ba yan! That's not the correct attitude! Don't define yourself based on what you believe other people think of you. If you feel there's nothing much you can do on how certain people think of you (if you feel they think negatively of you), then move on. Life goes on, and the world won't stop. Nobody can stop you from having one hell of a time. This is regardless of what others may think.
  • darnstuffdarnstuff Trapped in a Wretched Life PExer
    hmmm.... do i sense broken heartedness here?????

uber s ryt, thats not the attitude... come on!!! lets drink to that!!!!!!!!!!!
    uy, drink daw! *okay*
  • meteorameteora California Guy PExer
    ganyan talaga ang buhay.... bata ka pa...
    marami ka pang isasaing na bigas... at ilulutong ulam para i share mo sa amin...
    syempre, kailangan papainum ka rin para hindi kami mabulunan... pag nabusog na , syempre you'll feel na wanted ka na... kasi malamang yung isa masakit ang tyan so ha huntingin ka na..hehehe
  • ayaneayane Member PExer
    Running your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand

ang cute. sana ginawa mong poem. ;)

well, a thought entered my mind several days ago...

"no matter how much i love you, no matter how much i care for you, no matter how i try to understand your thoughts, pains and heartaches and though i put you in a pedestal and let my world revolve around you... if you think i don't care, and that i don't love you... you'll never believe me anyway. and you'll live your life thinking you're unwanted, when the only thing i really wanted in this world is you."

don't ask how i thought of it. :rotflmao:
  • allyson1981allyson1981 -palaboy- PExer
    hey heavenchild.. sorry wasnt able to reply na.. hope ure alright.. :)
  • scrollscroll Member PExer
    hmmm.. parang ang dami heartbroken people ha?! hahaha.

darn lame attempt to humor myself. hahaha.

but seriously, i emphatize. and ayane, that thing that you wrote, that WAS so me. haha. but the last line still applies. i shouldnt be wanting him. not anymore. but i still do. pathetic actually. i realized last night that i cant lose him. but ive to think of the new people in his life. and i have to tell myself that i cant be part of his future anymore.

oh f uck it!
  • jescythejescythe Itadakimasu! PExer

Posted around midnight. It seems this is directed to someone, maybe a PEXER.
    Well, you can't force someone to feel what you feel, believe, etc. But you can make someone understand. I think someone do understand. I hope you understand. *okay*

Ayos lang yan pre. Labas lang ng sama ng loob. Pero sana pakinggan mo ang mga payo rito. Hihintayin ko ring yung painom mo. :D
  • HeavenchildHeavenchild Need Company? PExer
    Certain people have a way of saying things that shake us at the core. Even when the words do not seem harsh or offensive, the impact is shattering. What we could be experiencing is the intent behind the words. When we intend to do good, we do. When we intend to do harm, it happens. What each of us must come to realize is that our intent always comes through. We cannot sugarcoat the feelings in our heart of hearts. The emotion is the energy that motivates. We cannot ignore what we really want to create. We should be honest and do it the way we feel it. What we owe to ourselves and everyone around is to examine the reasons of our true intent.
  • silverboosilverboo straw-in mo veve.. PExer
    ^napakaseryoso pala ni heavenchild!! grabe! :depressed:

Advice ko lng po sa yo, hwag mo masyado damdamin mga hurtful words sa yo ng ibang tao.. kasi, hindi naman lahat ng tao d2 sa mundo e makakaintindi sa yo at mape-please mo e. If important masyado tong tao na to para sa yo pero sinasaktan ka pa rin nya, them maybe you should reconsider if this person is really worthy of any of your attention or love(?) or concern.

Life is short, so sana cheer up ka na! okay? *okay*
    Pwede mo naman kaming yayain mag-inuman e.. para mejo makalimutan mo na yang problema mo. :D
  • pentaclepentacle Member PExer
    hi po napadaan lang... cant help but to check the thread.. inevitable yung title ng thread....

heaven.. try to be alone for some time( pero wag masyado matagal) just to reflect or check yung mga nagyari then sort those things na tingin mo ay magandang bagay na natutunan mo dahil sa ngyari... then cheer up dahil at the end of the day may natutunan ka...

tapos inuman na tayo..... :D
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones sassy beeyatch PExer
    Heavenchild: You know what...people may say everything that they want about you but if you stay unaffected then mas talo sila. The fact that you let their ramblings get to you gives them power over you. These people who judge you shouldn't matter even if you think these people are your friends. I believe that true friends will not judge, true friends wont say anything behind your back instead they will say it to your face no matter how harsh it is, friends will not sugar coat what is obviuos and real.

Think of is as. "THEY DONT MATTER. THEY ARE NOTHING TO ME AND THEY ARE NOT WORTH BRAINCELLS."
    -referring to the last post...parang di right. lech.

reffering to first post:
    You cannot force people to understand because no matter how convincingly they say they do something they still dont.

Sorry kung walang sense..someome slap me nalang hehe
  • sweetshey79sweetshey79 ******* PExer
    ok na yan nararamdaman mo mas safe ka if you feel unwanted. kasi wala kang kasalanan sa batas. hindi kagaya nila bin laden. imagine kailangan pa nila mag tago para lang hindi mahuli at ikulong. Gusto mo ba ng ganun situation? ippost yung picture mo in-public at may certain amount of rewards na kapalit. pero kung sabagay kung mahuhuli kita ok lang may instant cash ako pag nagkataon. SAn ka ba nag tatago? WANTED KA DI BA?
  • r_69_er_69_e Member PExer
    dude is this a dilemma of yours?
  • narutrixnarutrix Pagla2kbaySmundoNgKawalan PExer
    "'Hope' is the thing with feathers
    by Emily Dickinson

"Hope" is the thing with feathers –
    That perches in the soul –
    And sings the tune without the words –
    And never stops – at all –

And sweetest – in the Gale – is heard –
    And sore must be the storm –
    That could abash the little Bird
    That kept so many warm –

I've heard it in the chillest land –
    And on the strangest Sea –
    Yet, never, in Extremity,
    It asked a crumb – of Me.

• narutrixnarutrix Pagla2kbaySmundoNgKawalan PExer
    ok na yan nararamdaman mo mas safe ka if you feel unwanted. kasi wala kang kasalanan sa batas. hindi kagaya nila bin laden. imagine kailangan pa nila mag tago para lang hindi mahuli at ikulong. Gusto mo ba ng ganun situation? ippost yung picture mo in-public at may certain amount of rewards na kapalit. pero kung sabagay kung mahuhuli kita ok lang may instant cash ako pag nagkataon. SAn ka ba nag tatago? WANTED KA DI BA?

oist...hati tau sa bayad ha :glee:
  • HeavenchildHeavenchild Need Company? PExer
    Thank you everyone just got a little depressed last night..
    im feeling a little better now =)
    most of the post d2 puro inum ah! hahaha lalo na yung post ni meteora.
    im glad i got the chance to know you guys..thx for the response i appreciate it.
    i learned a lot from your replys. =)
  • pokerbuffpokerbuff Recovering Lurker PExer
    Listen to "Tea and Sympathy" by Ian Janis. Not the more popular one by Jars of Clay.

This song by Ian Janis is for depressed people. You can emote all you want.
    Thank you everyone just got a little depressed last night..
    im feeling a little better now =)
    most of the post d2 puro inum ah! hahaha lalo na yung post ni meteora.
    im glad i got the chance to know you guys..thx for the response i appreciate it.
    i learned a lot from your replys. =)

So now it's time to APPLY what you learned....

INUMAN NA! INUMAN NA! INUMAN NA! *okay*
    pokerbuff wrote:
    Listen to "Tea and Sympathy" by Ian Janis. Not the more popular one by Jars of Clay.

This song by Ian Janis is for depressed people. You can emote all you want.

now this is one song i'd like to repeat over and over and over again *okay*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file