FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Want to share ur story on tv?

Hi guys! I'm Joy Mendoza and I work for GMA-7 (TV network). We have a new show entitled "Ang Pagbabago" which is all about positive life changes in a person's life. For example, a model who met an accident that ruins his face and career as a model, starts life anew with another job. Part of our features is "NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH". We're looking for a case study (25 to 35 years old) who is willing to appear on tv and share her story. Aside from this, she should be willing to let us help her "change" in some way. This would be a light and fun segment. I hope some of you are interested. Please reply to this post or email me at [email protected] or hope you can give me a call at (02) 926-4523. Thanks alot!! God bless!

Comments

• narutrixnarutrix Pagla2kbaySmundoNgKawalan PExer
    sino daw ang mag volunteer??? :glee:
  • sweetshey79sweetshey79 ******* PExer
    Willing ako to share someone else's story hahaha. Pwede din sa akin kaso may budget ba for my TF hahaha. Wait considered ba sa no bf since birth yung mga flings lang? hahaha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file