Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Who is this creep??? ..

this topic is a warning to my fellow female pexers. we have here in PEX, a male , who hangs out in I&P and Singles forums,who is actively asking girls for EB but is very very .. weird, strange .. and creepy. I decided not to name him .. but what i can do is share my strange encounter with him. oh boy was I p1ssed at him !

on a few occassions i had chatted with him on YM, spoken to him a few times on the phone. he's soft spoken .. he sounds like a caring, gentle person. but .. oh no .. as you get to know him .. he turns out to be a real jerk! he has a split personality .

nways, .. before i left for the Philippines, we agreed if we could find some time, we could meet up .. nothing wrong with that right? finally,he and i agreed, we would meet last friday. he textd me and said he was on his way. i knew, i would be late so i textd back and said .. "bear with me" . about 10 minutes before i arrived at the meeting place , i texd him and said " be there in 10 mins.." .. he textd back and said .." i'll just go to the video arcade, text me when you get here.." so i got to the meeting spot, textd him, he textd back " pababa na ko, jaz stay put.." .. so i waited, 10 mins.. 15 mins .. textd him bout 5 times.. called him bout 6 times.. the creepy part was..he would answer the phone but just listened to me .. go frantic " where the hell are you, are you coming??" .he did not speak a single word. i realized he was not going to show his face, i believed also that he was actually there, took a look at me .. and decided not to approach me... yes .. he's a jerk! .. my last text to him said " i dont know what game you are playing, but this is low .. real low.."

i heard that other female pexers had 'bad' encounters with him. rather than exposing what his handle is .. i will share the things he says like .. " don't tell anyone else that i'm a ________ ( his profession) coz i wanted people to accept me for what i am, not for my profession," "you have to be very careful of who you trust, people can be very deceiving," ( yah right, kaya pla kasi siya ganun) .. " don't worry, I'm good in keeping secrets, you know as a ________, i cant reveal info bout other people." .. so there he is.. he projects an image of someone who is caring,gentle and harmless .. oh yah right .. the right word is creepy. oh .. one more thing ..he likes saying " don't tell anyone .. i have a reputation to keep..." .. hey you ! guess what?? .. you have managed to ruin your own reputation.

as stated .. this is a warning.. if someone Pm's you and talks like this guy .. run.. don't bother! and to those girls that had befriended him or spoken to him .. you know who im talking about .. why not tell us bout your encounter with .. that creep !

Comments

• don't tell me its another doctor on the loose :lol:
  • teka cap nasaan ka na dali basahin mo to? tama ba?
  • white rabbitwhite rabbit PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mad doctor?

psycho?

serial killer?

serial rapist?

all of the above?
  • hi uhlala, i'm sorry to hear about your encounter with this guy. He is one creepy guy indeed. You did the right thing of not saying his handle kasi baka balikan ka nya now that he knows you too.
    Advice ko lang sa mga female PEXers, PM each other once malaman nyo yung identity nya so you can avoid the jerk.
  • sad to say na nagkalat ang mga ganyang weird and creepy na tao, hindi lang dito sa pex.
  • yikes! thats scary...

btw.. OT.. kindly visit this site.. Thank you!

http://world2.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=31091240

:lovesigh:
  • uhlala wrote:
    this topic is a warning to my fellow female pexers. we have here in PEX, a male , who hangs out in I&P and Singles forums,who is actively asking girls for EB but is very very .. weird, strange .. and creepy. I decided not to name him .. but what i can do is share my strange encounter with him. oh boy was I p1ssed at him !

on a few occassions i had chatted with him on YM, spoken to him a few times on the phone. he's soft spoken .. he sounds like a caring, gentle person. but .. oh no .. as you get to know him .. he turns out to be a real jerk! he has a split personality .

nways, .. before i left for the Philippines, we agreed if we could find some time, we could meet up .. nothing wrong with that right? finally,he and i agreed, we would meet last friday. he textd me and said he was on his way. i knew, i would be late so i textd back and said .. "bear with me" . about 10 minutes before i arrived at the meeting place , i texd him and said " be there in 10 mins.." .. he textd back and said .." i'll just go to the video arcade, text me when you get here.." so i got to the meeting spot, textd him, he textd back " pababa na ko, jaz stay put.." .. so i waited, 10 mins.. 15 mins .. textd him bout 5 times.. called him bout 6 times.. the creepy part was..he would answer the phone but just listened to me .. go frantic " where the hell are you, are you coming??" .he did not speak a single word. i realized he was not going to show his face, i believed also that he was actually there, took a look at me .. and decided not to approach me... yes .. he's a jerk! .. my last text to him said " i dont know what game you are playing, but this is low .. real low.."

i heard that other female pexers had 'bad' encounters with him. rather than exposing what his handle is .. i will share the things he says like .. " don't tell anyone else that i'm a ________ ( his profession) coz i wanted people to accept me for what i am, not for my profession," "you have to be very careful of who you trust, people can be very deceiving," ( yah right, kaya pla kasi siya ganun) .. " don't worry, I'm good in keeping secrets, you know as a ________, i cant reveal info bout other people." .. so there he is.. he projects an image of someone who is caring,gentle and harmless .. oh yah right .. the right word is creepy. oh .. one more thing ..he likes saying " don't tell anyone .. i have a reputation to keep..." .. hey you ! guess what?? .. you have managed to ruin your own reputation.

as stated .. this is a warning.. if someone Pm's you and talks like this guy .. run.. don't bother! and to those girls that had befriended him or spoken to him .. you know who im talking about .. why not tell us bout your encounter with .. that creep !

although ur intentions are pure, your statement is subject to many interpretations. As a gurl, i feel sorry for you.... Kasi hanap ng hanap ayan tuloy napapahamak! *peace*

So the moral of the story: don't just go out with anyone who asks. choose wisely. *okay*

PS: i myself was a victim once, but i'm wiser now.
  • ay uhlala you missed one line! you forgot to add the "I value confidentiality"

ay no kiss and tell nga pala hahaha sorry i cant control my "big mouth" *okay*

:walkman2: and now the end is near and so i face my final curtain.
  • uhlala wrote:
    don't tell anyone else that i'm a ________ ( his profession) coz i wanted people to accept me for what i am, not for my profession,"

and what profession is that? Terrorist :lol:
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ this blind item is so easy to guess, yup, i was asked too, but just like player_f here, i'm too wise and sharp already to give in to his invitations:D

another veteran here saying "don't just go out with anyone who asks" :glee:

doctor, doctor, i am sick, call the doctor very quick:lol:

anyone, need a database of male pexers? hahahahahaha;)
  • take 5 immodiums 3 X a day. if symptoms persist, call the doctor :lol:
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    RISKY .... talaga making EB w/ a stranger...:hmm:
    parang di pa KAGALANG-GALANG
    yung profession niya???

CALLBOY ba? :naughty:

FEMS should LISTEN to THEIR gutfeel...
    if the person's WORTH YOUR TRUST...:rolleyes:

dami talagang **** ngayon... :grrr:
  • di ba tawag dyan one way ba yun? pag di ka type hindi magpapakita? tama ba? ei no offense meant...pero unfair nga naman yun.
  • white rabbitwhite rabbit PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    baka naman nag-chicken out nang makita si uhlala.:wink:
  • He's not creepy. "Pa-cool" is more like it....
  • PA-cool? eh di naman sya cool. coolto sya coolto hahaha
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^Hahaha nakakatawa to.

Uhlala: PM mo sakin kung sino daliiii!
  • violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    alam na ng nsg peeps sino yan aheheh kung di ako nagkakamali ng hula. :D

doctor quack quack
  • queenkatie wrote:
    ^ this blind item is so easy to guess, yup, i was asked too, but just like player_f here, i'm too wise and sharp already to give in to his invitations:D

another veteran here saying "don't just go out with anyone who asks" :glee:

doctor, doctor, i am sick, call the doctor very quick:lol:

anyone, need a database of male pexers? hahahahahaha;)

I think its mother mother I am sick :rotflmao:
  • ^^^ pwede din "father father i have sin" :rotflmao: