Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

how can you tell if someone's a girlfriend/boyfriend material?

freelancer517freelancer517 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
wala lang pong magawa :D curious lang sa answers nyo :lol:

Comments

• queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    there's just no way you could determine whether someone is gf/bf material unless you get to spend much quality time with that person.

again, defining one is subjective, pwedeng ang bf material sa akin, eh hindi sa iba.

my definition of a bf material is simple, as long as he have balls and he's man enough to stand by my side and fight for me no matter what other people say, then that's a good sign already;)
  • ^ gah! queen beat me to the "subjective" idea part...

threadstarter: like queen said, bf/gf material to a person could range from the idea that only love can keep you alive to something as ideally detailed as this: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216028
  • ehem. . ehem. .
  • freelancer517freelancer517 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    3Y3-0p3N3R wrote:
    ^ gah! queen beat me to the "subjective" idea part...

threadstarter: like queen said, bf/gf material to a person could range from the idea that only love can keep you alive to something as ideally detailed as this: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216028

d nman msyadong detailed ung description nya dun :rotflmao: at ang haba ng list ha :lol:
  • ehem. . ehem. .

......meaning?
  • oh, i get it.... you're "that" friend of thebluemystery.... hehe, no offense.. just attempting to present here a rather "refined" definition of our threadstarter's "bf material" for the benefit of our dear readers/posters/lurkers.. hehe
  • the person must compliment your life.. not supplement it.

:lovesigh:
  • ^ right.... compliment... say something like "your life is the most beautiful life i have ever seen!" :naughty:
    ^ complement *oh sorry, i just couldn't help it*:D
    basta sa kin ang boyfriend material is ung mas nakikita ko ung sincerity and effort through actions rather than just verbal *okay*
  • queenkatie wrote:
    ^ complement *oh sorry, i just couldn't help it*:D

oh, was that what she meant there? sorry, my bad! :rolleyes:

*what is wrong with me?!* :D
  • queenkatie wrote:
    my definition of a bf material is simple, as long as he have balls and he's man enough to stand by my side and fight for me no matter what other people say, then that's a good sign already;)

Does this mean you have to check if guy has 2 balls or more? :rotflmao:
  • ^^ ay alien hahahaha
    3Y3-0p3N3R wrote:
    oh, was that what she meant there? sorry, my bad! :rolleyes:

*what is wrong with me?!* :D

i am not so sure, you could always pm her to confirm;) (she's one of my good friends here actually)

puti: you got me there:lol: how's your dear cousin:) tell him i said hi:D
    off-topic na yata tyo pexers :bop:
  • the person must be your source of inspiration, not desperation =) <oh geez...i gotta tell that to myself first... haha. :bop: )
  • queenkatie wrote:
    i am not so sure, you could always pm her to confirm;) (she's one of my good friends here actually)

i might... but that's only if i badly wanna know... right now, i think i'll settle for what she posted. :lol:

freelancer517: here's a topic-related response, and you might wanna jot it down... "you can tell pretty easily if someone's a girlfriend/boyfriend material if you absolutely know what you're talking about." :bop:
  • para sa akin, i don't look at it as girlfriend material rather ang tinitignan ko is if she can be a good mother. so that means caring sya and she gives some hints that she values family....makikita mo naman kung yung tao eh may pagka spoiled brat or something....it doesn't matter kung yung tao matalino or hinde..and importante yung may magandang character sya... so yung pagka thoughfulness din ng girl is another factor.

Pero syempre, kailangan mainlove muna bago to. kasi kahit hindi naman obvious outright, as long as comfortable ako, ayos lang..nobody's perfect anyway. it's just a plus though.
    3Y3-0p3N3R wrote:
    i might... but that's only if i badly wanna know... right now, i think i'll settle for what she posted. :lol:

freelancer517: here's a topic-related response, and you might wanna jot it down... "you can tell pretty easily if someone's a girlfriend/boyfriend material if you absolutely know what you're talking about." :bop:

had she known, walang ganitong thread;)
  • meteora wrote:
    para sa akin, i don't look at it as girlfriend material rather ang tinitignan ko is if she can be a good mother. so that means caring sya and she gives some hints that she values family....makikita mo naman kung yung tao eh may pagka spoiled brat or something....it doesn't matter kung yung tao matalino or hinde..and importante yung may magandang character sya... so yung pagka thoughfulness din ng girl is another factor.

Pero syempre, kailangan mainlove muna bago to. kasi kahit hindi naman obvious outright, as long as comfortable ako, ayos lang..nobody's perfect anyway. it's just a plus though.

punong-puno ka talaga ng wisdom...
    :)
    sana pagtanda ko .... huh??? :bop: