Home PEx Campus The Academe

Thesis Topics (Economics)

Hi pexers.. Kindly suggest an economics related topic for my thesis.. Macro or Micro level.. Thank you!

Comments

• Help naman guys.. suggest naman kayo ng topic na related sa economics, especially about mga current issues ngayon..
  • Penge din ako. Hahahaha.
  • let's see - for those in the pi - how about a topic on the impact of the internet [or new media] on personal consuption expenditure or consumer spending?

as the reach of the internet goes further and deeper into third and sometimes even fourth class municipalities - you can talk about its impact based on how certain companies [cite examples] position their products on the internet and capitalize on a broader market
  • ^Cool. I'll list that down. Salamat po! :D

We're planning to do a study about the effects of the recent hostage taking or the massacre in Maguindanao, but the problem is, well, it's recent. Hahaha. Which is a bit of a problem, since we lack data.
  • How about a study of Amartya Sen's economics? Sen's 'Development as Freedom' is pretty much the Bible of practically all NGOs in the Philippines right now. It also touches on development studies and philosophy, so it should be a pretty interesting read. A bit on the dry side, though.
  • Hi pexers.. Kindly suggest an economics related topic for my thesis.. Macro or Micro level.. Thank you!

Here's one na micro level.

"The optimal recipe for a delicious Filipino Banana Que considering the supplies cost, market viability and barriers to entry of the BBQ Industry".

we won an award in our Home Economics class during my high school days for that topic. GROWLZZZZ!!!