Home PEx Hobbies Recreation

Ultimate Frisbee 101

ULTIMATE FRISBEE
BEGINNERS NIGHT

Ultimate Frisbee is an exciting non-contact team sport played by thousands the world over. It mixes the best features of other sports such as Soccer, Basketball and American Football into an elegantly simple yet fascinating, high intensity and demanding game.

It's a lot of fun and quite addicting!

All those interested. Come visit Team TODA at SAN LORENZO VILLAGE PARK every Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7pm to 10pm.

For more info on the league, visit http://www.philippineultimate.org/home

For more details. SMS/CALL +639178565499

Comments

• aveonaveon PEx Rookie ⭐
    Will you take beginners? I've never tried it but heard a lot about it. I've been planning to join the beginner's course at Meralco but never got around to it because it's too far. I'm in Makati
  • doiedoie PExer
    All beginners are welcome to join and try it out. Text me directly for updates on the training/practice or just show up at the field on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Look for Doie or Dennis.

See you guys soon.
  • doie,

I am interested in Ultimate but I work at night. Can't you guys work out something for people who work at night (such as Sunday morning trainings)?
  • doiedoie PExer
    @Leif Erikson: Sundays are normally scheduled for tournaments. The league holds tourneys all year round. You're welcome to visit. We could teach you the basics and you'll get to see the rest of the PUA teams play on the field.

Visit the website for tournament skeds.
  • jazzyjazzy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Interesting, can we go there by group and play? Who are we going look for?

Megatipid.com - ang website ng mga WAIS.
    www.megatipid.com

SMS/CALL me for details. +639178565499
  • @doie: ako i play with one disc team... TODA hehehe
  • doiedoie PExer
    @fitzy: oh no! hehehe. more spam!
  • ANNOUNCEMENT:

Beginners Night now extended from 7pm to 11pm.

Tuesdays and Thursdays at San Lorenzo Village Park
  • Beginners Night Still On!

Tuesdays And Thursdays! Soccer Field, San Lorenzo Village, Makati.
    7pm To 11pm
  • Do we have to stay from 7pm to 11pm? Will we be ACTIVELY and INTENSIVELY taught and not just made to play along hoping to pick up stuff and learn techniques by osmosis?
  • i do know some members of Espanya United, and some ppl from up-org who plays ultimate, me and my friends we have our team, agham united, so if you guys have a tourney, baka pwedeng pa pm din kame. kasi di ko na masyado nakakadaus palad yun mga taga EU. we play sa up sa football field tabi ng bahay ng alumni. baka gusto nyo gawa pex ultimate team hehehe another sport to look out for... dodgeball
  • Do we have to stay from 7pm to 11pm? Will we be ACTIVELY and INTENSIVELY taught and not just made to play along hoping to pick up stuff and learn techniques by osmosis?

Training actually starts at 8pm. It's up to you if you'd like to stay til 11pm. Beginners are placed in a separate group. Where all would practice the basic fundamentals of the sport. There are drills and mini games and full field pick up games available for newbies and we assure you that you will not be left in the dark.

If you can consistently join practice.. Commit to your training.. You have an option to join the second unit and be part of the team for the next tournament.
  • I thought my friend was kidding about the Spirit Awards in ultimate..wtf..
  • bluetheherobluethehero PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ongoing pa ito for beginners?
  • i do know some members of Espanya United, and some ppl from up-org who plays ultimate, me and my friends we have our team, agham united, so if you guys have a tourney, baka pwedeng pa pm din kame. kasi di ko na masyado nakakadaus palad yun mga taga EU. we play sa up sa football field tabi ng bahay ng alumni. baka gusto nyo gawa pex ultimate team hehehe another sport to look out for... dodgeball

Your team is welcome to join any PUA sanctioned tournament. Habagat league is just wrapping up. The next one would be Manila Spirits 2006. It's an international tournament and will be held at Manila Polo Club on November 25-26.

visit http://philippineultimate.org for updates
  • ongoing pa ito for beginners?

Yes.. It's still ongoing. SMS me at +639178565499 for details.
  • off topic question pero sa frisbee club nyo meron ba mga dog frisbee rin ? naisip ko lang now kasi dati ko pa gsto turuan dog ko mag catch ng frisbee ahaha
  • how much are frisbees? where can i buy them?