Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

does "rebound" is a good idea?

ive been in a rela. for about 7 yrs,last mar. we broke up because of d "evryday routines" etc. and siempre di nwawala tong reason na to "na in-love ako sa isang guy" ... i fight for him, i told them ( to friends,families and even to myself) na this guy is worth fighting for, he's nice kind, we had alot in common.. mabilis pangyyari mga 4 mos. kmi sweet, "parang kmi pero hindi"... and to find out ayaw nya ng commitment.. :whatthe: ouch!!! iniwan ko 7yr serious bf for him! imagine tpos,ang ma-iooffer nya lng sakin "im here to stay"... he jas want to hav me bcoz he wants to keep me no more no less.. ouch again kc nattauhan nko, lumalayo na paunti onti, bc nrin sya sa work nya.... :joker: and d ugliest feeling im having ryt now is dat i feel im such a looser ... :looking: well out of topic... it's hard to move on, pro exciting kc first time ko maging single, but, gusto ko mgka bf not because gusto ko ulit ng serious instead gus2 qng gawing panakip butas lng ung ssunod na guy, gusto ko lng maalis ung feeling na prang ang looser ko tlga!!!waaah! bat ganun street smart nmn ako.. i didnt mde a smart choice... :ahh:
nga pla ders no turning back ke 7yr bf kse my rebound sya, ngkagirlfrend agad, shocking for me,...
>can somebody tell me na normal pa ginagawa ko?:confused:
>rebound or serious rela. ulit? pra lng matapalan ung wound...
> looser ba ko? did i mde a ryt choice?? :(
im loosing my sanity.... pls help :freak:

Comments

• well, i can say you better take some time for yourself and think things through. think about what you really want. and if you really are ready for a commitment or just date around. 7 years in a relationship is pretty long, and you may need the time to reassess yourself and see where you want to go or where your heart and mind will lead you. yun lang advice ko. take time to think. it worked for me. hope it does for you too. :)
  • white rabbitwhite rabbit PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    gusto kong mag-reply kaso parang may mali sa thread e.:D
  • ^^hahah white rabbit talaga o.. wala na nga pumansin sa title eh hahaha

i dont think its fair sa susunod na guy heheh.. la lang..
  • rebound stage HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. It doesn't necessarily mean hooking up with someone. The rebound stage entails the time that you're hurt and you try to keep yourself busy so as not to think about the breakup all the time. You hangout with your friends. You do some trekking. You get yourself busy with work. You go to places that make you happy. Things like those. It's just a way to keep the mind off someone. Eventually, with will power or whatever, you'll get used to the fact that he/she doesn't exist anymore and you'll just act normal towards him/her.
  • gusto kong mag-reply kaso parang may mali sa thread e.:D

:rotflmao:

ako ren eh... napa huh ako at first... :glee:

to threadstarter:

IMHO: rebound is not a good idea because it is unfair for both parties...
  • farkasfarkas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hell no!!!
  • Ang alam kong rebound sa basketball lang :lol:
  • rayzlerayzle PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    very necessary ang rebound. sabi nga ni akagi sa slamdunk eh always remember "the one who controls the rebound controls the game". :rotflmao:
    a, rebound pala sa basketball ang pinag-uusapan. there's nothing wrong with rebounding, in fact it's good for your team. players with good rebounding skills are a hot commodity in the NBA. just look at ben wallace.:D
  • If you think you're doin the right thing then I say just go with the flow...
  • violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^hahah white rabbit talaga o.. wala na nga pumansin sa title eh hahaha

i dont think its fair sa susunod na guy heheh.. la lang..

gaga itong ally na ito, sinabi mo pa :lol:
  • :hmm:

translation complete...

may mga napansin lang ako, like:

4 mos naging relationship ninyo ni "im here to stay" guy, and march kayo naghiwalay ni "7 year serious relationship" guy... do the math. I did :bop:

lets blame it on "everyday routine". that almost always works. :bop:

and to look for a rebound relationship?! i pity the dude you would snag. :bop:

the smartest thing to do right now is to enjoy being single for a while. read a book -- any kind of book - fiction, fantasy, novels, textbooks, dictionaries -- you know, stuff. :naughty:

:rotflmao:
    :hmm:

translation complete...

may mga napansin lang ako, like:

4 mos naging relationship ninyo ni "im here to stay" guy, and march kayo naghiwalay ni "7 year serious relationship" guy... do the math. I did :bop:

title pa nga lang, parang magulo na e.:)
    and to look for a rebound relationship?! i pity the dude you would snag. :bop:

yes, in fact nobody wins in such relationship.
    the smartest thing to do right now is to enjoy being single for a while. read a book -- any kind of book - fiction, fantasy, novels, textbooks, dictionaries -- you know, stuff. :naughty:

good suggestion. watch movies, go out with your friends, shop till you drop (if you have the money), and read books from novels and textbooks to dictionaries and grammar books.;) also do some soul searching just to clear your head and realize what went wrong with you and your ex, baka kasi may pagkakamali ka rin. pag nahimasmasan ka na at naka-get over ka na sa ex mo, then that's the time na you can start dating and maybe enter into a new relationship.
  • You dont need to look for another guy kasi before ka naman magka-BF may family and/or friends ka na e. Personally outlet ko hardcore physical activities, watchin movies(alone or wid friends), reading books, gaming, etc etc.

Rebounds can be offensive and defensive in nature ;)
  • freelancer517freelancer517 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sa mga nangyari sau..cguro give yourself first time to breathe. unfair sa magiging partner mo kung ga2win mo lang syang panakip-butas, and lolokohin mo lang din sarili mo..
  • haha....

i just had to check out this thread, man. classic thread title!
  • gusto ko lng maalis ung feeling na prang ang looser ko tlga!!!waaah! bat ganun street smart nmn ako..
    Based sa story mo, hindi ka smart... parang mas gusto mo yung pang globe.
    nga pla ders no turning back ke 7yr bf kse my rebound sya, ngkagirlfrend agad, shocking for me,...
    >can somebody tell me na normal pa ginagawa ko?:confused:
    AYAW! AYAW! AYAW! AYAW! AYAW! AYAW! AYAW! Hindi Ka normal !!! kawawa naman yung pang tapal mo...hehe
    >rebound or serious rela. ulit? pra lng matapalan ung wound...
    > looser ba ko? did i mde a ryt choice?? :(
    Yup. You're a loser. mag sorry ka ! paluin kita sa pwet..hahaha
    im loosing my sanity.... pls help :freak:
    Now that's normal...at least for you. hahaha
  • btw, do you perhaps live in malate? ever written from there?:rotflmao:

im so bad :bop: :bop: :bop:
  • naku wag ka muna mababaliw!!! hindi ka na makakapag pex pag nasiraan ka ng ulo sige ka!
  • btw, do you perhaps live in malate? ever written from there?:rotflmao:

im so bad :bop: :bop: :bop:

are you pertaining to the bargirl who wrote a letter to the other bargirl?

http://world2.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=31091240

:lovesigh: