Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

i'm pimping my male friend...

... any takers? ;)

he's 24. 5'10". tisoy. good background (and i mean GOOD). well-educated (a term away from obtaining his MBA degree). he's quiet at first but once he gets comfortable with you, he's really makulit. and a good friend - i should know. :)

oh, and here's a pic...

7212scd.jpg?phIUokEBjllzqE38

anyways, i dont want to expose his face too much here in pex so i created an album for him. it's at www.picturetrail.com then album name is ethan_0503

oh, and we're really serious with this. he wants to date around 1st. :)

Comments

• samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hoy pimp to me lokaret! Hahahahahaha Teeeekaaaa hindi ba si...to? Tama ba ako? E diba playah yun? Hahahahaha sige sayo na. Hahaha
  • WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! sige, pila pila lang. HAHAHAHA ;)

seriously, kwento ko sayo tom.. ;)
    Okay!!! Excited na ako girl!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha hindi nga ako lalabas tonight para wala na silang mahirit hirit pa jan sakin! :D
  • wahahahaha baliw! di na. reformed na daw sya. he broke up with his gf na. :D

nagpapabugaw si loko... :lol:

sama natin bukas, you like?
    Ebat di na lang kayo? E diba type mo sha dati?! Hehehehehe Kaya lang parang kulang sa height for you...
  • ^ tama bang gawing IM to? hahahaha. :lol:

gags. i have my reasons. you'll know tom. WAHAHAHA. pa-suspense pa! :p
    Oo nga e here we go again! Hahahahaha I miss this! I miss Shaz too. She's hella busy right now. Doesn't even buzz me at YM anymore. She only replied to one post one time demanding I go to my room and that I'm grounded. Hehe.

Lalang. Katawa yun mommy na mommy ang dating. Dadi Cheddar had me invited to an I and P EB. :D Okay lang din sha had fun. Kukulet. Wholesome naman in fairness. Haha.
  • here's his preference:

- the girl must be the independent, yet submissive, type. go figure. i cant fathom this one either. is it even remotely possible? hehe.

- the girl must be low maintenance. he's well off but he's very simple. he gets turned off by girls who dont eat in non-airconditioned places (read:turo-turo/ carenderia type). in other words, he likes girls who are 'game' - no, i dont mean 'game' as in 'GAME'. haha. or pwede din. double hahaha.

- the girl must be smart. turn on for him.

- the girl should know how to carry a conversation with him. and make him feel at ease with her. he's inherently shy, that's why.

- the girl must have good financial background (not really filthy rich but he wants more or less same level with his family)

- looks? he digs the chinita type. body type? not too skinny. he's an a ss person. haha. porma? any as long as it's not skanky

additional info bout him...

he doesnt smoke. he doesnt go to bars much. not really a perfect person.. he has a bad side but it's tolerable. contrary to what samantha jones said, he's not a player - reformed na sya. or so he claims. hahahaha.

ah, and he's kuripot. :bungi:
  • rica - HAHAHA. yeah. havent talked to aj for the longest time. si mark di ko na rin nakaka-chat. :( di ko sya naaabutan online. im usually offline kasi coz i do vid streaming, na-aaffect so i log off sa YM. hehe.

hay tama na daldal! i-advertise natin si E. hahahaha. bukas tayo magdadaldalan. promise. :D cant wait!!!!
    I am so not cut out for him. Lalaki ng mata ko. Definitely not skinny hahaha.

O sige reformed na daw sha. Go na kayo cutie naman yan. Kuripot nga lang. Ayan ah malinaw na...KURIPOT. Baka mamaya may another kuripot thread nanaman.

scroll: Can't wait. Breton right? 12 NN. Chika ever!!! Pwede sa aircon tayo? You said something about the view? I dont effin care if the view is great...MAINET! I seriously just want mango crepe with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. Saaaraaap!
  • wahahahahahahaha rica!!!!!!!! sige, ibalandra sa pex ang meeting time and place natin. HAHAHAHA :lol:

baliw!!!!

btw, wont be staying long.. 2 hours max coz ive to go back sa shop. lammo naman.. dakilang tindera. hehehehe. :D
  • violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    huh? scroll, pinipimp mo ba talaga sya? o parang kayong dalawa lang ni sam naguusap, parang binakuran nyo na ata sya. :lol:

patusin ko sana kaso mukhang jowa naman na ang hanap :lol: i just go out on dates for fun :p
  • ^ makulit lang si samantha.. hahaha. wala kasi ako YM eh.

binubugaw ko talaga yan. hahahaha. di namin binabakuran yan. inyong inyo na. HAHAHA

and nah.. he just got out of a year long relationship so he wants to date around first.. explore his options. HAHAHA
  • anyways..

im logging off now so to those who are interested, send me a PM.

oh, and he wants pics daw. so PM me then i can give my email address so i can forward to him the pic. :)
    ^Ay holy sh et I was gonna make you yaya to watch Lake House! Anyway...teka diko naman sinabi kung saan ah malay ba nila kung sa cafe breton sa podium, gb3 or tagaytay yan.

violet: Go lang ng go mare! Cutie naman e diba?! What si E babakuran namin? Ehehe.
  • hello there girls!
  • here's his preference:

- the girl must be the independent, yet submissive, type. go figure. i cant fathom this one either. is it even remotely possible? hehe.
    CHECK.

- the girl must be low maintenance. he's well off but he's very simple. he gets turned off by girls who dont eat in non-airconditioned places (read:turo-turo/ carenderia type). in other words, he likes girls who are 'game' - no, i dont mean 'game' as in 'GAME'. haha. or pwede din. double hahaha.
    CHECK. and another CHECK. :rotflmao:

- the girl must be smart. turn on for him.
    CHECK.

- the girl should know how to carry a conversation with him. and make him feel at ease with her. he's inherently shy, that's why.
    CHECK.

- the girl must have good financial background (not really filthy rich but he wants more or less same level with his family)
    CHECK. (not unless he's really, really rich)

- looks? he digs the chinita type. body type? not too skinny. he's an a ss person. haha. porma? any as long as it's not skanky

chinita? unfortunately not. i'm not skinny too. medyo sumablay noh.. :p
    additional info bout him...

he doesnt smoke. he doesnt go to bars much. not really a perfect person.. he has a bad side but it's tolerable. contrary to what samantha jones said, he's not a player - reformed na sya. or so he claims. hahahaha.

ah, and he's kuripot.

i'm sorta kinda interested.. hehe. pero i'll wait around for awhile. wait for someone else's review to be be posted. :lol:
  • scroll wrote:
    gags. i have my reasons. you'll know tom. WAHAHAHA. pa-suspense pa! :p
    AHA! You’re not keeping Sam in the loop! You’re bad!!!!! She’s keeping the most important stuff, baby Sam, hahaha!! :rotflmao:

What do you mean I haven’t talked to you in the longest time? I just checked my call logs and we’ve talked for hours on the ninth of June. I haven’t talked in ages with Sam truth be told. Sorry sweetie, I’m really bad and never got to call you when I called Scroll. Also, you’re not answering your phone one time I did! I can’t do YM when I’m in VPN and then of course the time difference.

Btw, I’m not home with Dadi Ched! We have one Irish consultant who made such a big booboo in one project. The client is threatening to can the project!! Unfortunately, I was one of the four people who were called to do some damage control!! The cheese is not happy when I have to leave and go to SF then East early this week. I don’t even know when I can get out of here! I'm so busy and swamped with so much work I can still do in my home office and now I have to change my schedule and be on site, yikes!!!

Sam, send Dadi Ched some message! Super inggit to the max yun kay sabaybunot since his wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. I keep telling him not to lurk in the Baby Pics thread and look at cute babies everywhere he goes because no way we’ll be having a lil one soon! I’m still aiming to be a Stepford Wife and I’m not even a quarter!! naks!!! I miss my HK life and the household help I had! But hey, I’m slowly being domesticated and I have a good tutor, hehehe!!

Also, I've got loads of stuff to do in the house! Shallow really but I want to get rid of all the interior design and decorations courtesy of those....you know!! hehehe!! If I didn't fall in love with the pool, i would be happy moving to another house or even live in an apartment.

Is there anyone of you who might be in Hong Kong by October or November? I need to go home and arrange some personal business. Hubby might join me but we can’t go to Manila since it’s just a short trip.

Oh well, good luck to your pimping Scroll! Isn’t this solicitation? Talk about a list of requirements, hahaha!! But in fairness to him, E is such a nice person, hehehe!!! So to the other girls out there, start lining up!

I’ll drop by in this thread when I have some time! Miss you girls!! Now we have another thread to mess around, hehehehe!!!
  • hmmmm..line up na kayo..i'll just follow. hehe *okay*
    ELLA, langya yan talagang first name basis ah!

Leche ka ah may tinatago ka sakin! HAHAHA Sige mamaya nalang natin yan pagusapan. :D