Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Singles...Ano ba Talaga Hanap Niyo?

Friends lang ba talaga hanap niyo? Are you looking for a potential partner?

Ikaw ba ay any of the following:
-good looking, pretty, nevermind the looks, baduy :rolleyes:
-long hair, short hair, no hair
-God fearing, atheist, feeling god
-fit, sexy, chubby, payatot, super taba
-sensitive, insensitive :bop:
-honest w/ integrity, manloloko
-charming, intelligent, weird
-expressive, hindi showy
-sweet, gentleman, lady :)
-maputi, maitim, moreno
-singkit, chinito, chinita, ubod ng laki ang mata
-not too small, not too big ... ang height :lol:
-amoy melon, melon amoy
-makulit, madaldal, tahimik, walang paki sa kausap
-perfectionist, laging palpak
-hindi pervert, maginoo pero medyo bastos, wholesome :D
-not materialistic, bilmoko nun bilmoko nyan
-down to earth, mayabang, mahangin
-open minded, good in giving advices
-di maarte, fickleminded
-mapagbiro, di mabiro
-mahilig kumanta kahit sintunado :rotflmao:

Yung tipong no expectations, disappointments and frustrations

A gimik buddy, coffee mate, or just someone to have a conversation with

A date, fling or a serious relationship

Ano ba talaga hanap niyo? What type of person do you like to meet?
«13456740

Comments

  • ^^^ ikaw muna. ano hanap mo? :D
  • a good conversationalist.. :)
  • sam28 wrote:
    a good conversationalist.. :)
    yes and someone you can be comfortable with...;) and hopefully digs the same trip as you do.
  • sam28 wrote:
    a good conversationalist.. :)
    yes and someone you can be comfortable with...;) and hopefully digs the same trip as you do.
  • ^and ayaw ko ng perverts.. uber..
  • Basta for now ang gusto ko lang maraming ma-meet na tao, touch some souls...maka-jammin...inom ng konting frap at makakwentuhan...=) walang expectation(s) para iwas disappointment at frustration...
    Cnong pedeng maggitara nito for me? Sabayan natin ng kape ang malamig na panahon...

    pasensya na medyo mahina sa titles:
    1.) If I keep my heart out of sight
    2.) Make it with you
    3.) Say you love me (pero adjust lang natin sa range ko--ciadong mataas yun...pedeng yung pang bossa)
    4.) Its too late...(And its too late baby, now its too late...)(tama bang title yun?)
    5.) Its you (nobody needs to tell me so...)
  • Yung babae na may good upbringing...may magandang values pero open-minded pa rin.

    If she can P3WN me in a playful argument shes a stunner. +10 yun :lol:

    Syempre sa looks dept. may appeal din dapat. The way shes dresses isnt even important to me. ;) (excpet siguro, yung sexy manamit. Mas ok na yung balot na balot hehe)
  • gusto ko kulot at batik-batik. masaya yun crispy balat! Ay! ano ba yun?
  • gusto ko ng serious relationship but i still don't feel the need. eto siguro yung aspect ng buhay ko na sobrang hindi ako certain. ayoko na mag-set ng standards.i'll know it when i'm there.
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    vpsec: girl, tara kanta ulit tayo!

    Ano nga bang hinahanap ko...someone who is...

    Honest
    May breeding
    Educated
    Ambitious
    Driven
    Hindi pervert
    Open minded
    Hindi uptight...cool lang
    Marunong magdrive
    Will keep me motivated and focused on my goals
    can keep a good conversation going
    sa looks...moreno, astig looking, sana mas matangkad sakin, clean cut - shaved or almost shaved na haircut (I actually almost always fall for the same type - semi-kalbo, rebel looking (pag minamalas may tattoo pa) pero may cuteness factor, minsan mas matangakad sakin pero minsan punggok HAHA)

    I'm not ready for a heavy duty relationship thing as in yung kulang nalang ikasal kayong dalawa. There's so much of my life I want to experience and a part of me is scared I wont get to experience those things when I get into a relationship. Especially since after having broken up with my ex, I was suddenly presented alot of oppurtunities and I am just starting to take all of these to my advantage. But I also don't want to keep playing around and wasting my time. So I guess ultimately I'd want someone who will not restrict me and possibly even join me in my adventure. Shempre give and take so if he wants me to join din e di okay. So until I meet this person I'm a free soul. :D
  • i don't really require much physically, just that he has to be at least a li'l bit taller than i am, has to be fair in complexion, di kase ako mahilig sa moreno, and neat/tidy looking with good hygiene. hehe.. *okay*

    as for the other attributes, i want someone well-read, with good breeding, someone who can tell me what's in his mind and in his heart without flinching, someone who can make me smile and laugh even if the world just sucks, someone whom i can be myself with..someone who will appreciate everything i do for him..someone i can love and love me back.. :D
  • Keybored wrote:
    Yung babae na may good upbringing...may magandang values pero open-minded pa rin.

    If she can P3WN me in a playful argument shes a stunner. +10 yun :lol:

    Syempre sa looks dept. may appeal din dapat. The way shes dresses isnt even important to me. ;) (excpet siguro, yung sexy manamit. Mas ok na yung balot na balot hehe)

    balot na balot? ano un manang? :lol:


    ..pero i agree sana ung may sense kausap *okay*
  • ^ sa panahon ngayon mahirap na ata makahanap niyan. :brush:
  • farkasfarkas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    independent and open minded... must be pretty of course!!! :D
  • putingulap wrote:
    Ano ba talaga hanap niyo? What type of person do you like to meet?

    about looks, considering most women today do know how to fix them selves up , I dont think that's much of an issue.

    I guess what's more important is finding a girl with whom I could have a conversation about nothing AND her to be comfortable with just being with me, not seeing the need to talk about anything.
  • madami naman sigurong tao na mag ma-match sa hinahanap natin. problem is how to find them. perhaps its the lack of network, it's either we are stuck with our present peers or you are the same as me, wala nang gana maghanap hahaha at my age i found out that no ideal person exist, even ourselves is not ideal from other people' s point of view. siguro all we need to have is someone who are attracted with ( not exactly physically) and most important is that there is a connection :D
  • hanap ko eh ewan basta siguro kung makita ko siya then I feel something, baka siya na..hanggang ngayon, di ko pa siya nakikita eh...






    http://hassonmarque.blogspot.com
  • .cEaRa. wrote:
    i don't really require much physically, just that he has to be at least a li'l bit taller than i am, has to be fair in complexion, di kase ako mahilig sa moreno, and neat/tidy looking with good hygiene. hehe.. *okay*

    as for the other attributes, i want someone well-read, with good breeding, someone who can tell me what's in his mind and in his heart without flinching, someone who can make me smile and laugh even if the world just sucks, someone whom i can be myself with..someone who will appreciate everything i do for him..someone i can love and love me back.. :D

    This sounds like a good description. :glee:
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^Of who? :glee:
  • hapiness .....
Sign In or Register to comment.