Home PEx Campus University of Santo Tomas
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Your most awaited occassion in UST.

clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Be it the Prelims, Midterms or Finals, it doesn't matter. OR occassions like college week, university week, Paskuhan, Pautakan or the Bacc. Mass.

What's yours?

I always look forward to University week as after that is our college week or it coincides each other.

and palarong agham, it's a bit weak but it lets us get out of our midcentury looking building.

Comments

• My most awaited occasions in UST were, among others:

1. Day after prelims and finals.
    2. Week before Christmas break.

But my most favorite occasion was the baccalaureate mass held at the field. It was solemn and very touching, quite the opposite of the graduation ceremony.
  • mommyjovitamommyjovita PEx Rookie ⭐
    Paskuhan. Sayang nga at ung next paskuhan na lang after naming maggraduate kami nakapunta ng mga friends ko naging busy na sa work.
  • eng'g week 2007 dahil centennial celebration ng aming faculty. Paskuhan din :D
  • pampi1010pampi1010 Orthos Paidion PEx Expert 🎖️
    rites of passage

faculty pharmacy week and medtech week coz of the non stop parades, and programs in the audi

pep rally

at syempre.. paskuhan!
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sana noon pa nagkaroon ng Rites of Passage.
  • [k]jwan[k]jwan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    oo nga.. batch 2002 na lang ata nagkaron ng Rite of Passage, eh.. am I mistaken?

Paskuhan is one of the best occassions a Thomasian will ever experience...
    Baccalaureate Mass as well.. lalo na kapag lighting na ng UST Cross and Ceremony of Light
    Mmm..what else? Prelims and Finals week.. masaya lang ang sched. :)
    ENROLLMENT.. lalo na ng upperclassmen... kasi halo-halong kalamay sa SEMINARY Gym ang lahat ng tao. :))
  • hintayin nyo kapag naging rector na si ponce. paniguradong 'todo lakas' ang nakaw ng pera ni ponce. napuntahan nyo na ba ang mansyon ni ponce sa pampanga. puntahan nyo at silipin. then isipin nyo kung kanino kaya galing ang pera ni ponce. alalahanin mo na isa syang pare. magandang umaga.
    Why such a claim?

Money under the table or "gifts" run freely within the system.

It's just sad that they'll look like a major hypocrite if held accountable of such actions.

and don't sensationalize it if you can't back it up with facts & figures.
  • UST INTERCOLLEGIATE SONGFEST - CHOIR COMPETITION.

bwahahahahahahahahaha!
    Pautakan?

meron pa ba nito?
  • May Pautakan pa rin.

When I was still a student at UST, I always looked forward to Ustetika and Pautakan.

*okay*
  • Paskuhan...complete attendance ako for my entire 4 yrs stay at UST. pero i think the unexpected but the most memorable occasion is the Baccalaureate Mass. Grabe flashback of memories ka talaga,
  • pampi1010 wrote:
    rites of passage

Ano ito? Wala to nung nasa UST pa ko.
  • i think the unexpected but the most memorable occasion is the Baccalaureate Mass. Grabe flashback of memories ka talaga,

Ako din.

Sobrang touching moment ang baccaulaureate mass for me. Tearjerker occasion, even better than graduation.

It was when I realized na, "Hey, ito na talaga, ga-graduate na kami ng barkada ko, ng mga classmates ko. Aalis na 'ko ng USTe, ang mahal na mahal kong USTe."

I really, really enjoyed the baccalaureate mass.
    How about bakasyon?

& up to now, I've always heard about USTETIKA- literature awards na hindi gaanong napopromote.
  • The Ustetika awards night and reception are by invitation only. Parang Oscars siya baga. :laugh:

Usually sa Chiang Ching-kuo ng Central Library siya ginaganap. Libre at bongga ang presentasyon ng food with matching mini-concert in the background (gala opera, chamber music, etc.) habang lumalafang ka. Hehehe!

:)
  • Paskuhan!!!

archangel,

basta dadaan ka dun sa ilalim nung arc sa lover's lane part sa tapat ng espana..aabutin kayo ng gabi pero may pasok pa rin kinabukasan..
    SUX2B? wrote:
    The Ustetika awards night and reception are by invitation only. Parang Oscars siya baga. :laugh:

Usually sa Chiang Ching-kuo ng Central Library siya ginaganap. Libre at bongga ang presentasyon ng food with matching mini-concert in the background (gala opera, chamber music, etc.) habang lumalafang ka. Hehehe!

:)

Ah! kaya pala.
  • The christmas month of December....kakaiba ang UST...para akong nasa fairy tale because of the decors around the campus.

College week.....din
    Ang saya naman junjie.

Our college week falls on later January early Feb.