Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

are you going to fall in love with your bestfriend?

hey guys will it be exciting to fall inlove with your bestfriend or not?

Comments

• ayoko malaki na utang sa akin nun. if i let him fall unto me baka di na ako bayaran. MONEY METTERS NOH! :D
  • dein...lalake yun e :lol:
  • it would be - i know he will be there if i need anything, same thing goes if he need anything. but that thought never crossed my mind.

my thought is actually way pass falling in love with him. :sssh: :shutup:

:rotflmao:
  • ay...di ko type. girl si bestfriend...guy pa rin hanap ko.
  • i actually did this before. fell in love with my bestfriend who practically grew up with me..so anyway.. that was a long time ago. i fell he didn't. :D
  • it's a no-no for me! :no:
  • ako rin....NO WAY...
    kasi man's best friend is a DOG. hahahhahahaha eh mahilig ako sa TIGER...

pero kahit TIGER pa, hindi ako pwedeng mag fall in love dun kasi baka magawa ko syang siopao. hahahhahaa
  • exciting?? dont think so...

too risky sa friendship..
  • meteora wrote:
    ako rin....NO WAY...
    kasi man's best friend is a DOG. hahahhahahaha eh mahilig ako sa TIGER...

pero kahit TIGER pa, hindi ako pwedeng mag fall in love dun kasi baka magawa ko syang siopao. hahahhahaa

ang laking siopao naman nun! :rotflmao:
  • hey guys thank you for posing message on this thread...

natawa ako sa mga sagot nyo...:lol:

personally if i have a guy bestfriend and if i will fall for him.. i'll risk the friendship knowing that we might never go back as being friends because what matters at the end is the wonderful companionship you've experienced with him/her... :love:

ciao bello & bella ;)
  • it's exciting to fall in love with your best friend, kahit nga sa friend mo lang. kaya lang mahirap. kasi baka isang araw, u might lose him/her. and that's one thing i'm afraid. kaya kahit masakit, kuntento na kong mahalin ko siya ng di niya nalalaman....sa tingin ninyo, kailangan ko bang sabihin o nde na lang? hehehe
  • yes, i actually fell for my guy bestfriend and we're still together 4 years na kmi. so far di naman nasira friendship, i can still share anything and everything with him, kumbaga sya pa rin ang sounding board and takbuhan ko. he's there for me anytime, anywhere, he also knows when to be a bestfriend lang o boyfriend.

i'm glad i took the risk, ganda kasi ng perks e, may bestfriend ka na, may intimate partner ka pa.
  • deep_pink wrote:
    it's exciting to fall in love with your best friend, kahit nga sa friend mo lang. kaya lang mahirap. kasi baka isang araw, u might lose him/her. and that's one thing i'm afraid. kaya kahit masakit, kuntento na kong mahalin ko siya ng di niya nalalaman....sa tingin ninyo, kailangan ko bang sabihin o nde na lang? hehehe

----:) well it depends on your threshold girl... i mean immature men will view you as easy to get kapag sinabi mo.. pero mature men will think that your a brave girl... nways whatever is your decision just make sure na walang pagsisis sa huli.. again risk makes life exciting *okay*
  • :)
    lil_girl wrote:
    yes, i actually fell for my guy bestfriend and we're still together 4 years na kmi. so far di naman nasira friendship, i can still share anything and everything with him, kumbaga sya pa rin ang sounding board and takbuhan ko. he's there for me anytime, anywhere, he also knows when to be a bestfriend lang o boyfriend.

i'm glad i took the risk, ganda kasi ng perks e, may bestfriend ka na, may intimate partner ka pa.

congrats girl|!!!!!!!! :) one testimony that its ok to fall in love with you bestfriend..
  • sam28 wrote:
    ----:) well it depends on your threshold girl... i mean immature men will view you as easy to get kapag sinabi mo.. pero mature men will think that your a brave girl... nways whatever is your decision just make sure na walang pagsisis sa huli.. again risk makes life exciting *okay*

thnx.:) patuloy ko siyang pinakikiramdaman at nagpaparamdam...:bashful: mahirap kasing malaman sa kanya kung kahit ba katiting ay may pagtingin siya sa iyo.
    kahit isang sign lang! maghirap magfeeling... mahirap din naman mag-expect. basta alam ko masaya ako pagkasama ko siya.... hehehehehehe!!!!!
  • exciting? ndi na yata..... kze lam nyo na lahat lahat... hehehe

i'd rather keep the friendship..... than fall in love...
  • a BIG no no for me! it's like being attracted to your own brother! :bigvomit:
    though others may find it very romantic since you're too comfortable with each other na and tanggap nyo na isa't isa so wala ng maraming qualms. :)
  • ubermenschubermensch PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pwede!

actually, it didn't work out between the two of us, but we still decided to be friends. and i felt guilty for months for making her cry, not to mention that things were very awkward in the aftermath.

but now, we're very good friends!

follow your heart! trust in your previous friendship that you'll be able to survive what happens, even though it's hard. at least, you won't be left wondering if it could have worked out or not.
  • why not, as long as you know you can take the risk
  • owkei lang naman weh...kaso nga lang, you wouldn't know where/how you'd end up...
    siguro naman he/ she would understand why you have fallen for him/her...bestfrndz kaya kau...
    follow your heart but whenever you reach a dead-end, use your brain to lead everything back home...:confused: :bashful: