Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

is it really impossible 4 a guy and a girl to become bestfriends w/out any malice?

i'm a guy and have a bestfriend hu is a girl. we shared the same group of friends and one of our friends is already her boyfriend... yet many of our friends often ask me if i have this intimate feeling for my bestfriend... i said no... and I don't know why they don't get it...

Comments

• i, for one, don't believe in purely platonic male-female relationships. the degrees vary. and they may not act on it at all. pero di pwedeng walang sexual tension kahit na 1% man lang.
  • QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    it is possible if you are half-human and half-stone.
  • sabi mo eh...

perhaps, but only if one really is half-human and half-stone. for the rest of us mortals it's still not possible.:)
  • It's possible to a guy and girl to become bestfriends without any malice. But there's also a possibility that both will fell for each other, or either one of them.
  • yes it's very possible...
    i've had guy best friends :)
  • It's definitely possible!
  • oo naman!
    i mean.. ako nga mga naging bestfriends ko thru
    the years... guy eh!!!

i've only had 2 girl bestfriends...
    one died many years ago...
    and the other is sleeping in the guest room!! heheh
    c",)
  • my bestfriend is a girl.
    purely platonic.
    i'm proud of our friendship kasi sobrang hirap makahanap ng platonic boy-girl friendships.
  • sabi nga ni billy crystal sa when harry met sally...ano na nga ba yun? nakalimutan ko na e...
  • Yup! It's definitely possible. My bestfriend is a guy and we've been bestfriends for 3 years now. Minsan nga naiisip ko na mas ok pang magkaroon ng guy bestfriend because guys view things very differently from girls.

At first of course our friends tease us because we're really close kaya they tend to misinterpret it. Pero naintindihan din nila na wala talga. I admit naging crush ko sya. Pero before yon, bago kami naging bestfriend. shhhh! quiet ha! :)

Now ang problem naman sa min ay yung GIRLFRIEND nya! pinagseselosan ako! hehehe! mas important daw kasi ako kesa sa kanya. aba syempre noh! It's better to lose a lover than to lose a bestfriend! agree??? ;)
  • QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    <Quentin apirs Mo. but hits her forehead instead>

:D
  • Originally posted by *Mo LeAnEn*
    Yup! It's definitely possible. My bestfriend is a guy and we've been bestfriends for 3 years now. Minsan nga naiisip ko na mas ok pang magkaroon ng guy bestfriend because guys view things very differently from girls.

Now ang problem naman sa min ay yung GIRLFRIEND nya! pinagseselosan ako! hehehe! mas important daw kasi ako kesa sa kanya. aba syempre noh! It's better to lose a lover than to lose a bestfriend! agree??? ;)

PWEDE NAMAN YUN, NO MALICE AT ALL!

Bespren ko malapit na kami mag-eight years. Wala talaga, platonic lang. Basta me respect kayo sa friendship nyo, kaya nyo yun.

Me mga GF sya na nagsiselos, normal lang ata yun. me times ako na lang magbibigay. Kesa naman masira yung relationship nila. At least yung friendship namin, subok na. Kahit d pa kami magkita, tuloy ang pagkakaibigan. :bleh:
  • ofcourse... not unless me lihim ka na pagtingin sa friend mo... i hv to admit na meron akong friend na me gusto ako at yung mga simpleng HH eh me malice sakin... pero sa iba na talagang friend lang, wala talaga.. ewan ko lang sila sakin.. hehehe
  • ... malice comes from those individual who doesnt really know what the word means ...
  • i agree that opposite sex can be bestfriends, gaya namin ni kirei, we've been bestfriend since college days pa. until now bestfriends pa rin kami though we seldom see each other bec. our place of work were in both ends. we just make it appoint that every payday we go out and see each other.
    nasasainyo naman yon kung you'll be more than friends as in boyfriend/ girlfriend its just that you have to risk the friendship....
  • it's not...depende na lang kung madevelop ka or crush mo na sya before pa pero meron talaga kasing pangkaibigan lang kahit na anong tagal at lalim na samahan nila.
  • hey bugzzz, i get that a lot too.

you could be my friend
    who is one of my best guy friends. even my bf thinks he likes me but there really is nothing going on.

anyway, i think harry (from when harry met sally) is wrong. i think it's possible for two persons of the opposite sex to become friends. there are some people that when you meet them or get to know them, you know that you're just destined for friendship...and it's really not such a bad idea, diba?

ang sarap nga magka-guy friend eh. my guy friend spoils me like crazy and i can talk to him about things i can't talk to anyone else about.

as for the malice part...that really depends on the way other people think. you can't help it if they want to make up a love story for the both of you, just have fun with your gal friend, nevermind them.
  • hmmm....

Actually I believe in platonic relationships. I've got plenty of guy friends who have stayed just friends for years. There are even times I prefer them over my girl friends. But yes I do agree that these friendships a lot of times creates problems for romantic relationships. I once had a boyfriend na natataranta once tumawag na ang girl bestfriend nya and forgets about whatever plans we had. I think the girl somehow likes breaking up his relationships at minsan nananadya pa! So on my part, I see to it that I respect the presence of the girlfriend and don't compete with them out of consideration for their feelings. I'm a girl too!
  • a BIG YES! kami ng bestfriend ko 5 years na din and alam mo yun friends lang talaga eh. tama yun d respect is needed tsaka bakit naman nyo lalagyan ng malice dba?
  • OO naman! ako rin. pero malayo na sya ngayon.