Save Christine! -- Help Find the Miracle Donor!

I am writing regarding my cousin Christine Pechera, a young Filipina-American woman who is dying from non-Hodgkins lymphoma and is desperately searching for a bone marrow donor. The problem is that she needs a donor who is full or part Filipino and there are simply not enough Filipinos (all minorities, for that matter) registered with the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP). Can you please go to www.savechristine.com and see if you can help? Make sure you check out her video.

She doesn't have much time left... :depressed2:
Thank you and please say a prayer for Christine.
http://christine.site.ph/

--> At any given moment, there are upwards of 3000 patients actively searching the NDMP Registry, so increasing the number of marrow volunteer donors in the registry may not only save Christine's life but will undoubtedly save many lives in the future.

Note: The Christine Pechera Foundation is a project of The National Heritage Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. The Foundation works closely with the Asians for Miracles (A3M) charity as well as the National Marrow Donor Program (NDMP). These are all bonafide charitable organizations.

Comments

• slowjamz21slowjamz21 Westeria Lane™ PExer
    Hi...I already registered hopefully will get the free self kit in 1 to 2 business days..I pray for Christine.
  • slowjamz21slowjamz21 Westeria Lane™ PExer
    c'mmon people in the US.....help save christine

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file