Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Loveteams
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

THE ULTIMATE NY LOVETEAM: MARK AND JENNYLYN.... Mine Again!!! THREAD 21

THE ULTIMATE NY LOVETEAM: MARK AND JENNYLYN.... Mine Again!!! THREAD 21

Mark and Jennylyn...The Tropang Topaks....where do I begin? how do I start?? I honestly don’t know, but however this TS will turn out, I just hope that it make sense.

and so it begins now......

First it was an admiration, that turned us to be a fan, then they became our idols, and that’s what brought us to where we are right now and what gave us the friends that we now call our second FAMILY.

Through that ADMIRATION, we found inspiration and courage in facing the challenges we face in the cycle we all call life. Even though sometimes the world is not on our side, we still somehow find the positive side in everything. I guess it’s because in everything that has happened, it made our faith stronger, that one day, everything will be alright and will eventually fall into place.

Being a FAN has its limits and boundaries. I think by now we all have realized that. Although sometimes we can’t help but comment on things that makes us mad, that makes us do things we don’t normally do. Together, we remind each other that we can only do so much as a fan for both Mark and Jennylyn. I'm very proud of the people here in this thread, for they always find the positive side to every negative write ups and comments from other people who just doesn’t seem to get it.

LOVE....Something that I'd like to think everyone can agree on. I love to read love stories, listen to love songs and watch romantic movies, for before I thought that everything that I want to happen in life, can only happen in movies and novels. With Mark and Jen's love story we were inspired on how they both got through all the trials and tribulations of their relationship. In such a young age, they both found love that everyone else just called puppy love, but they were wrong, cuz that love was real, something deep and more meaningful than a puppy love. It was real, and they love each other so much it hurts! Through all that everyone in this thread stuck together with hope in their hearts, that one day, people will also see, what Mark and Jen has/had as something really special, something that doesn’t happen often to people. Regardless of their age and life experiences. FATE brought them together, PEOPLE AROUND THEM broke them apart,HOPE and FAITH is what's keeping them together, and of course LOVE, their love for each other whether its FRIENDS or MORE THAN FRIENDS, is rare and special for until now its still their and forever it will be. No matter how BIG the WORLD is if it’s MEANT to be LOVE will FIND its way back to you!!

FAMILY....Mark and Jen became the instruments that brought us all here in PEX, and in this thread. Through both of them we found people who understands us, people who feels the same way we do. Others who shares the same opinions, understands our OBESSIONS, KATOPAKANS, and most importantly who tolerates everything that we do. First they were our FRIENDS,then time came that they became our FAMILY...PEX became our second HOME, our OUTLET to all of these things, things that only a REAL TOPAK will understand. We all come here to share opinions on things that are happening between the two, as well as our own personal problems. I'm really THANKFUL to have lurked here, eventually post which led me to find THE TROPANG TOPAKS, who now I proudly call MY SECOND FAMILY...

Now, I want to thank everyone in this thread, for sharing all the kiligs, sabaws and everything else in between. Thank you! for tolerating everything that I do. I know that I can never find another group of crazy, or I should say THE TOPAKS, people like you gals n guys anywhere else. So for all of you cheers!!! And again Thank you!!!!..........I now leave you an excerpt from Jen's song PANGAKO MO...

Dapat piliting
Makalimutan na ang pangako mong
Ako ay iibigin
Nguni't kahit anong pilit
ang gagawin
Ikaw pa rin
Ikaw pa rin

Lahat ay nagawa
Upang pilit kang limutin
Masakit man ang tanggapin
Di kayang di ka kapiling
Ika'y babalik pa rin
Kailan ka darating muli

Kailan ka darating muli
Sa'king tabi'y maglalagi
Kailan madaramang muli
Pangako mong pag-ibig

I know being the TOPAKS that we are....We all understand each other, reading between the lines and sharing the secrets that we have, that’s why we're still here.

Dont stop dreaming just keep on BELIEVING! :love:

Comments

• THE ULTIMATE NY LOVETEAM: MARK AND JENNYLYN.... Mine Again!!! THREAD 21

Mark and Jennylyn...The Tropang Topaks....where do I begin? how do I start?? I honestly don’t know, but however this TS will turn out, I just hope that it make sense.

and so it begins now......

First it was an admiration, that turned us to be a fan, then they became our idols, and that’s what brought us to where we are right now and what gave us the friends that we now call our second FAMILY.

Through that ADMIRATION, we found inspiration and courage in facing the challenges we face in the cycle we all call life. Even though sometimes the world is not on our side, we still somehow find the positive side in everything. I guess it’s because in everything that has happened, it made our faith stronger, that one day, everything will be alright and will eventually fall into place.

Being a FAN has its limits and boundaries. I think by now we all have realized that. Although sometimes we can’t help but comment on things that makes us mad, that makes us do things we don’t normally do. Together, we remind each other that we can only do so much as a fan for both Mark and Jennylyn. I'm very proud of the people here in this thread, for they always find the positive side to every negative write ups and comments from other people who just doesn’t seem to get it.

LOVE....Something that I'd like to think everyone can agree on. I love to read love stories, listen to love songs and watch romantic movies, for before I thought that everything that I want to happen in life, can only happen in movies and novels. With Mark and Jen's love story we were inspired on how they both got through all the trials and tribulations of their relationship. In such a young age, they both found love that everyone else just called puppy love, but they were wrong, cuz that love was real, something deep and more meaningful than a puppy love. It was real, and they love each other so much it hurts! Through all that everyone in this thread stuck together with hope in their hearts, that one day, people will also see, what Mark and Jen has/had as something really special, something that doesn’t happen often to people. Regardless of their age and life experiences. FATE brought them together, PEOPLE AROUND THEM broke them apart,HOPE and FAITH is what's keeping them together, and of course LOVE, their love for each other whether its FRIENDS or MORE THAN FRIENDS, is rare and special for until now its still their and forever it will be. No matter how BIG the WORLD is if it’s MEANT to be LOVE will FIND its way back to you!!

FAMILY....Mark and Jen became the instruments that brought us all here in PEX, and in this thread. Through both of them we found people who understands us, people who feels the same way we do. Others who shares the same opinions, understands our OBESSIONS, KATOPAKANS, and most importantly who tolerates everything that we do. First they were our FRIENDS,then time came that they became our FAMILY...PEX became our second HOME, our OUTLET to all of these things, things that only a REAL TOPAK will understand. We all come here to share opinions on things that are happening between the two, as well as our own personal problems. I'm really THANKFUL to have lurked here, eventually post which led me to find THE TROPANG TOPAKS, who now I proudly call MY SECOND FAMILY...

Now, I want to thank everyone in this thread, for sharing all the kiligs, sabaws and everything else in between. Thank you! for tolerating everything that I do. I know that I can never find another group of crazy, or I should say THE TOPAKS, people like you gals n guys anywhere else. So for all of you cheers!!! And again Thank you!!!!..........I now leave you an excerpt from Jen's song PANGAKO MO...

Dapat piliting
    Makalimutan na ang pangako mong
    Ako ay iibigin
    Nguni't kahit anong pilit
    ang gagawin
    Ikaw pa rin
    Ikaw pa rin

Lahat ay nagawa
    Upang pilit kang limutin
    Masakit man ang tanggapin
    Di kayang di ka kapiling
    Ika'y babalik pa rin
    Kailan ka darating muli

Kailan ka darating muli
    Sa'king tabi'y maglalagi
    Kailan madaramang muli
    Pangako mong pag-ibig

I know being the TOPAKS that we are....We all understand each other, reading between the lines and sharing the secrets that we have, that’s why we're still here.

Dont stop dreaming just keep on BELIEVING! :love:

AWWWWWWW Ate Jhie... I was really touched. GREAT JOB on your TS. I totally Agree on everything you said. lalo na sa lines na ito!

FATE brought them together, PEOPLE AROUND THEM broke them apart,HOPE and FAITH is what's keeping them together, and of course LOVE, their love for each other whether its FRIENDS or MORE THAN FRIENDS, is rare and special for until now its still their and forever it will be. No matter how BIG the WORLD is if it’s MEANT to be LOVE will FIND its way back to you!!

Again Ate Jhie Great Job! *okay*

happy.jpg
  • jervjerv PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    wow!galing 21st thread.....

good morning all!
  • im touched ate jhie!!!

good job on your ts...

:mecry:

bonne!!! bonne! ate jhie!!!

:cheers:
  • jervjerv PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hello jenmark
  • jm_jhjm_jh PExer
    :) im happy mark and jen are still a loveteam:)
  • jennyianjennyian PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hello :wave:

Good Morning :D

Congrats and Thanks for the new thread Jhie :)
  • eLeLeLeL PExer
    morning!

wow! new thread na! :cheers: :cheers:

thanks jhie! *okay*
    tangingikaw.jpg

Tanging Ikaw

Bakit ba, may kaba ang puso ko
    Sa tuwing ika'y di ko nakikita
    Nangangamba na tuluyang di ka na
    Mamasdan pa, o aking sinta

Di ko kayang kahit saglit man lang
    Sa iyo ay mawalay
    Ikaw lamang ang buhay ko't lahat
    Ikaw ang dahilan

Tanging ikaw ang siyang mahal
    Sa gabi at araw
    Kung lalayo paano na ang aking buhay
    Mundo ko'y magigiba
    Kung ika'y mawawala
    Anong saysay ang mabuhay
    Kung lalayo kang tunay...

Nais ko sa lahat ng sandali kasama ka
    Wala na ngang iba
    Lumuha'y malilimutan ding gawin ng puso ko
    Kung laging nariyan ka

Di ko kayang kahit saglit man lang
    Sa iyo ay mawalay
    Ikaw lamang ang buhay ko't lahat
    Ikaw ang dahilan

Sa gabi at araw
    Mundo ko'y magigiba
    Kung ika'y mawawala
    Anong saysay ang mabuhay

Sa gabi at araw
    Mundo ko'y magigiba
    Kung ika'y mawawala
    Anong saysay ang mabuhay

:heartpump:MARKJEN:heartpump:
    Hello Elel :wave:

Good Morning :)
  • eLeLeLeL PExer
    ate cin,wer na u? here na me :glee:

na txt ko na po ang pinapatxt nyo :D
    11aa82o.jpg

:heartpump:MARKJEN:heartpump:
  • eLeLeLeL PExer
    hello ian! :wave:

cge,breakfast muna ako..
    Ako rin :rotfl:

Breakfast na muna :wave:
  • eLeLeLeL PExer
    tapos na 'ko.. ambilis! :glee:

:director: ate cin! ala ka pa din :bop:
  • eLeLeLeL PExer
    magbabasa muna ako sa thread 20 natin :D
  • hyers! :wave:

:cheers: CONGRATS JHIE for your TS!

job well done! :D

congrats din topaks...21st thread na tau!
  • eLeLeLeL PExer
    hyers JADY :wave:
  • ccbabyccbaby PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    :wave: elel!!!
  • ccbabyccbaby PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    :wave: jady, ian and risse! ;)
  • eLeLeLeL PExer
    ccbaby wrote:
    :wave: elel!!!

ate! bat ngayon ka lng ha? ha? :D

paalis na ko,iwan na kta dito.. txt2 na lng po tau..

byers! c ya ol tonight :wave:
This discussion has been closed.