Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

where do you meet up for an EB?

i'm practically out of the dating scene for quite some time. i go to group dates, though. but i usually don't accept EB invitations. there's this guy who seems decent enough naman that i'm already considering his long overdue invitation.

where do you usually meet? would you recommend a back-up plan so you could bail out if you don't really hit it off?

take note, i mentioned EB okay and not SEB.

Comments

• drquackdrquack PEx Rookie ⭐
    peeyaa79 wrote:
    i'm practically out of the dating scene for quite some time. i go to group dates, though. but i usually don't accept EB invitations. there's this guy who seems decent enough naman that i'm already considering his long overdue invitation.

where do you usually meet? would you recommend a back-up plan so you could bail out if you don't really hit it off?

take note, i mentioned EB okay and not SEB.
    I don't go for EBs, but I think meeting in a busy mall for lunch/coffee would be safe. Bail out is when lunch ends, that's it. 1 hour of being uncomfy at most. But if you do hit it off, you can walk around the mall or even watch a movie.
  • madalas sa mata nag mmeet! :D
  • pano kung may muta?
  • *whispers*

wag mo sabihin kahit kanino... sa starbucks ako lagi nakikipag-meet! g4.

*shhh*

:rotflmao:
  • siguro ikaw yung nakita ko one time..nandyan ako eh... ikaw ba yung nadapa...
  • meteora wrote:
    siguro ikaw yung nakita ko one time..nandyan ako eh... ikaw ba yung nadapa...

natalisod lang kaya yon! :mecry: