Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

why do guys like *****es?

okay, here's my story.
im 20 years old and single since birth. im not really in a rush looking for 'the one'...i couldnt care less about the pressure that my family and friends have been putting on me...but theyre starting to irritate me. and most of the time, im left out of the conversation because the people around me are all taken. anyway, my friends would tell me what to do to get one. they say that im being too nice or too available. im not really into playing games but it's so frustrating that nowadays, people just wanna get into the game! i hope im getting across here.

so there...uhmm...my friends would tell me not to text right away when a guys texts me or dont immediately say yes when they ask me out. but the things, for me, it's not big deal. be a ***** daw, in short.

mejo malabo ako...pero ang bottomline...do really guys fall for *****es?
should i become one to be more attractive to guys? i know this sounds stupid...i mean, when i first heard this idea, i was like..."psshh...right"...pero wala lang..i just wanna get your opinions. and im pretty bored here at school. hahaha. gusto kong magpost. :p:D

Comments

• violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    anu ba yung naka asterisk na yun? B to the Itch ba?

hmmm...

you dont have to be one. depends kung anu definition mo..

= s-lutty or
    = mean girl

with the first one probably they could easily hook up with guys but i guess, sila yung hindi sineseryoso and for games lang. ;)

yung pangalawa, eh hindi ka makakakuha masyado pa gaganyan ganyan ka. who would go out with a meanie? unless the guy is up for a challenge...:)
  • can you say the you have a strong personality?

I just remembered a thread about this(strong persona) here in singles...
  • yup, the harder you are to get the more we want you...

though, if it's too hard, it becomes frustrating, so give us hope but not too much...

be a little flirtatious.. that's sort of an ultimate turn on - a sexy *****y flirtatious girl that you can't get...

although some men, who can't resist their urges, might resort to more forceful methods if they manage to find some alone time with you...
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hey there's an article on this on Cosmo last month! Lalang. :D
  • yup, the harder you are to get the more we want you...

though, if it's too hard, it becomes frustrating, so give us hope but not too much...

be a little flirtatious.. that's sort of an ultimate turn on - a sexy *****y flirtatious girl that you can't get...

although some men, who can't resist their urges, might resort to more forceful methods if they manage to find some alone time with you...

well said.... saktong sakto sa kin... ahihihi!!!! but i think im the opposite ahihih!!
  • I'm not really sure about the term.

Just play hard to get. It gives a lil thrill to the "game" as you say.

***** = Turn off. ;)
  • jescythe : yes, i have a very strong personality but it doesnt mean that im rude or obnoxious. im actually nice. hehe.

samantha_jones : oo nga eh. i failed to buy a copy. could u lend me nalang? hehe

i have a friend who was sort of telling me stuff about "the game" and seduction. he told me na when in a club, guys will most likely mack on or notice the *****y types. and the guys will hardly notice the "good ones".
    isnt this sad? im out clubbing almost every sat and this is so true...i think. hehe
  • If you're looking for vultures then you're at the right place. :glee:
  • im a ***** as most people bluntly put it.. personally I like to think of myself as selective. I chose my friends... I don't collect them.

^^^^ k A t C e E ^^^^
    kat_devil.jpg
  • r_69_e: haha i know... it's hard to meet potential bf's there coz everyone just wants to get laid. and i even if i like the guy, if his approach aint right, im not going to talk to him. i really wanna hang out in a more laid back place but all my friends are into clubbing...and i just dont wanna hang out alone. you know what i mean? so sama nalang ako sa kanila.

anyhow, im posting a pic...anybody here who's interested to go out on a date with the girl in white (the one beside the girl in black)? that's not me, by the way. she's a friend of mine.

26662293147561l.jpg

she's 23 years old. funny, spontaneous and hot. hehe.
  • she looks familiar... i hope she's not my friend's friend

i'm game. but did she ask you to do this? otherwise, you're gonna get into a lot of trouble!
  • of course she knows! :) anyway, do you have a friendster account that i could show her? or pm me about you.
    i have a friend who was sort of telling me stuff about "the game" and seduction. he told me na when in a club, guys will most likely mack on or notice the *****y types. and the guys will hardly notice the "good ones".
    isnt this sad? im out clubbing almost every sat and this is so true...i think. hehe

i guess given na yata pag sa clubs, people there just hook up for games. not a good place to meet a potential/ serious bf.
    r_69_e: haha i know... it's hard to meet potential bf's there coz everyone just wants to get laid. and i even if i like the guy, if his approach aint right, im not going to talk to him. i really wanna hang out in a more laid back place but all my friends are into clubbing...and i just dont wanna hang out alone. you know what i mean? so sama nalang ako sa kanila.

anyhow, im posting a pic...anybody here who's interested to go out on a date with the girl in white (the one beside the girl in black)? that's not me, by the way. she's a friend of mine.

26662293147561l.jpg

she's 23 years old. funny, spontaneous and hot. hehe.

hahah akala ko si joni yung nasa dulong nakaputi! hawig nya! :lol:
  • who's joni? hehe.

well, mahirap talaga makahanap sa clubs pero possible diba?! btw, sa pic na yan, lahat single. isa lang ang taken. hahaha.
  • ^JOni? pretty gal.. inside.. and out.. :)

woooit violet... ang layooo... amputeh honi moo....
  • /\ i soooooooooooo agree! ;)

hi CrazyBoutShady! ate joni's our friend! :bungi:
    ^ eeh kaya nga sabi ko hawig nga hindi naman kamukha...;) nalokish lang ako :lol:
  • WAH!!!!!!! I know those girls.... well majority. They play flag football. Literal b*****s on the field. and that girl in white is carla. we're not really close but i think shes ok. shes prettier in person... pero mas maganda pa din ako. hehehehe

CrazyBoutShady: i think i know you.
  • I guess "hard-to-get-but-attracted-games" are exciting. It gets the groove on. :lol: *****es or not, any girl can do that one way or another.

But *****es? nah. I'd prefer well mannered and nice girls in the long run. I have my mother as my standard of quality ;)

Some guys do get attracted and attached to *****y girls, no matter how harsh or ****** they get treated. Ive seen plenty of them. Thats the "tuta" guy.:lol: