Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Christian Singles

Comments

• jensen83jensen83 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hehe gawa ka na ng thread for that.. :D
  • born again toni gonzaga talks about being a good christian and about love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOnO3012b8Y
  • ive watched the video max... its so nice.....
  • Practicing catholic po ako and also open to be an 'easy friend' (as John Maxwell termed it) to other people who respect their own religious beliefs...=) I hope I can reach some good souls here...=) email&[email protected]
  • Good saturday morning po! =)
  • same to u vpsec!!!!

hope to see you again, by the way..... NSG peeps have been missing you!!!
  • =) miss ko na rin po kau...sana next time makasama ako sa eb...=)
    ----
    remember, sa ibang thread kanina, nag-iinvite ako for coffee meeting after my shift ---6am...since medyo erratic sched ko, ako lang nag-coffee mag-isa kanina...which is fine pa rin since madalas ko naman ginagawa yun...then I prayed as I entered starbucks...na sana He will send someone who needs to connect with me...(inspired kasi ako sa nabasa ko sa Prayer of Jabez)...I sat there, observing lang while sippin my fave choco frap...when a guy approached me and asked if he can share the table with me...so ayun...we ended up with a good conversation...I am thankful kanina kasi yun nga I was able to connect with someone...=)
    Next time sa buong NSG naman...=)
  • vpsec_ail wrote:
    =) miss ko na rin po kau...sana next time makasama ako sa eb...=)
    ----
    remember, sa ibang thread kanina, nag-iinvite ako for coffee meeting after my shift ---6am...since medyo erratic sched ko, ako lang nag-coffee mag-isa kanina...which is fine pa rin since madalas ko naman ginagawa yun...then I prayed as I entered starbucks...na sana He will send someone who needs to connect with me...(inspired kasi ako sa nabasa ko sa Prayer of Jabez)...I sat there, observing lang while sippin my fave choco frap...when a guy approached me and asked if he can share the table with me...so ayun...we ended up with a good conversation...I am thankful kanina kasi yun nga I was able to connect with someone...=)
    Next time sa buong NSG naman...=)

we will be looking forward to that.....

by the way, cute ba un guy? ahihihihih*okay*
  • subjective ata ung pagiging cute...u know, whats cute for me may not be the same on ur 'standard'....
    ok...nakasuot ng eyeglasses (manipis lang po ung salamin)...parang geek type ganun, cute na rin FOR ME...medyo makinis ung face nya, medyo mapanga, mahaba pilik mata (bat mostly ganun sa guys?) neat tignan kc walang facial hair, (beard and/or moustache) tama lang ung kapal ng lips...
    halata bang tinignan ko cia ng husto? =) ciempre alangan naman nakatungo lang ako palagi di ba? How can I connect in that way? =) It happened pa na he's holding a book and pareho kami ng fave author----John Maxwell...ok talaga girl....=)
  • vpsec_ail wrote:
    subjective ata ung pagiging cute...u know, whats cute for me may not be the same on ur 'standard'....
    ok...nakasuot ng eyeglasses (manipis lang po ung salamin)...parang geek type ganun, cute na rin FOR ME...medyo makinis ung face nya, medyo mapanga, mahaba pilik mata (bat mostly ganun sa guys?) neat tignan kc walang facial hair, (beard and/or moustache) tama lang ung kapal ng lips...
    halata bang tinignan ko cia ng husto? =) ciempre alangan naman nakatungo lang ako palagi di ba? How can I connect in that way? =) It happened pa na he's holding a book and pareho kami ng fave author----John Maxwell...ok talaga girl....=)

oh!!!! wow!!! *okay* so christian din ba sya? if he likes maxwell then he should be.... im sure glad he was able to have some chats with you and im sure he was glad he enjoyed his time with you.....:)
  • Yan ang hindi namin napag-usapan...well he asked for my email add before we part ways...I gave my secondary email addy...he told me that he had a 'good' coffee chat with me...of course, it was just plain, yet sensible conversation...no expectations whatsoever...=)
  • awww... that's so nice to hear..... :bashful:
  • hows everyone? i guess i miss all the people here......
  • A Minister was walking down the street when he came upon a group of about a dozen boys, all of them between 10 and 12 years of age.

The group had surrounded a dog. Concerned lest the boys were hurting the dog, he went over and asked "What are you doing with that dog?"

One of the boys replied, "This dog is just an old neighborhood stray. We all want him, but only one of us can take him home. So we've decided that whichever one of us can tell the biggest lie will get to keep the dog."

Of course, the reverend was taken aback. "You boys shouldn't be having a contest telling lies!" he exclaimed. He then launched into a ten minute sermon against lying, beginning, "Don't you boys know it's a sin to lie," and ending with, "Why, when I was your age, I never told a lie."

There was dead silence for about a minute. Just as the reverend was beginning to think he'd gotten through to them, the smallest boy gave a deep sigh and said, "All right, give him the dog."
    hpbox.gif
  • kewl! may tama ka! :lol:

*pexadik*
  • up 4 this thread!!!!!

go Christian singles!!!!!!

No man will ever claim you
    unless he claims you from Me.
    For I reserved a man for you
    who has My heart and loves Me
    even more than he will love you.
    For I won't give you unless
    he asks you from Me.
    he's asleep.
    don't wake him, he's busy for Me,
    for My kingdom.
    Soon you will know him,
    but in my perfect timing.
    You're My princess, My daughter.
    Let No prince claim you
    unless he asks you from My hand,
    for I am your Father, the King of kings.
    You, My princess is worth waiting for.
    I love you!
    -JESUS *
  • amen to that
  • up 4 this thread!!!!!

go Christian singles!!!!!!

No man will ever claim you
    unless he claims you from Me.
    For I reserved a man for you
    who has My heart and loves Me
    even more than he will love you.
    For I won't give you unless
    he asks you from Me.
    he's asleep.
    don't wake him, he's busy for Me,
    for My kingdom.
    Soon you will know him,
    but in my perfect timing.
    You're My princess, My daughter.
    Let No prince claim you
    unless he asks you from My hand,
    for I am your Father, the King of kings.
    You, My princess is worth waiting for.
    I love you!
    -JESUS *

very inspiring and encouraging ito para sa mga female christian single friend ko na above thirty na pero loveless pa rin.
  • very inspiring and encouraging ito para sa mga female christian single friend ko na above thirty na pero loveless pa rin.

;) *okay* *okay*
  • to the single Christian people, here's something i got from the Ludys' When Dreams Come True (the sequel to When God Writes Your Love Story) - I have someone very special for you, My precious child. Wait PATIENTLY for that man, set yourself aside for him in complete purity and faithfulness. I will bring him into your life in a way more beautiful than anything you can imagine. But WAIT for My perfect timing. Use this time of your life to focus on Me instead of chasing after foolish, short term pleasure..

just want to share this to single Christians who are getting impatient waiting for THE one. :)