Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Christian Singles

OtEkaTaklaOtEkaTakla PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
If you believe that you are a Christian, you will probably have a personal definition of exactly who is a real Christian. For me, a Christian is often defined according to their salvation status. Their definition is "true" to them, because it agrees with some of their foundational beliefs: that the Bible is inerrant, that salvation is by grace, and that one must be "born-again" to be saved and avoid eternal punishment in Hell. I encourage single christians who share the same understanding to join in & have fun. There may be others who might not agree, all I ask from you is to avoid any debate. May God Bless us all.

Comments

• ^I do believe that.
  • i am a born again christian.

i have backslided though and am now so far away from my savior and also churchwise...

still i pray
  • same here.....

have been a christian for almost 8 years now and i have backslided twice. (i currently am) we do share the same beliefs and i have always believed in the gift of salvation. its just so sad for me that after some years of being a christian, my foundation has still been shattered my little guilt for every sin that i commit. which is basically the reason why i have backslided. i know what to do and know what the bible says about the sins ive been commiting ... but i dont know... i still feel weak as a christian.....
  • OtEkaTaklaOtEkaTakla PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    SILENTMAX wrote:
    i am a born again christian.

i have backslided though and am now so far away from my savior and also churchwise...

still i pray
    It's a good thing that you still pray. Ibig sabihin nyan, God is working in your life. He's somewhat getting your heart's attention. I've backslided several times, and not just backsliding small time, but big time. But I kept my faith and love, now I'm back to his loving arms.
    darnstuff wrote:
    same here.....

have been a christian for almost 8 years now and i have backslided twice. (i currently am) we do share the same beliefs and i have always believed in the gift of salvation. its just so sad for me that after some years of being a christian, my foundation has still been shattered my little guilt for every sin that i commit. which is basically the reason why i have backslided. i know what to do and know what the bible says about the sins ive been commiting ... but i dont know... i still feel weak as a christian.....
    Hey DarnStuff, I've backslided I think more than 4 times... or maybe even more... Sa kaka backslide ko, I couldn't even remember how many times I did it. I have experienced the same thing, same beliefs and faith. You know when I backslided, I even surpassed the level of sinfulness of bad person. The things I did were so filthy that sometimes I'm afraid and ashame to bring them up for a testimony. But I continued to attend worship services, even if I knew at that time that right after church, I'm going back to my old filthy ways. I never gave up on my faith. Now, I've recommitted my life again to the Lord. I know he loves me... I may stumble again, but I know he always be here to remind me.
  • ^good for you... maybe thats the one that lacks in me. when i stumbled i cannot pick up the pieces of my life and its hard for me to turn around, my worldliness eats me up.....

honestly, i havent prayed for a long time now....guilt, guilt, guilt!

im just afraid that god will give me that blow that would remind me that i need him... u know.
    darnstuff wrote:
    im just afraid that god will give me that blow that would remind me that i need him... u know.
    You're right and it's scary to think what might that blow be. I remember my friend's parents. It took 5 million pesos for God to get their attention. They lost the money on a business deal. Still they were very thankful that God didn't choose to make them physically incapacitated or lose some loved ones.
  • ^well i guess there's more to consider right now....

i know in time... i would finally surrender, when im all ready
  • christian po ako...

tagal nakong tigas ulo sa love....

i mean,been impatient for the one....

kaya siguro,pinapatgal ni God. hahahaha!!

pero I know in God's perfect timing...he will come. >blush!!<
  • Sana nga Christian din magiging gf ko...para naman mahawa ako. Backslided din ako...and ang hirap bumngon. Daming sacrifices..
  • ohhh... i like your thread...:)

uhmm...well, being a Christian is really different..
    you are very blessed to be Christians...
    Let God help you find/direct your way..

God bless us all!:)
  • encourage your partners to know God if ever they don't...
    let's be patient as God has been with us..
    If we call ourselves Christians, let us live the way God wants us to live...
    there are times that God sends warnings to us but we just don't tend to notice these warnings...
    God is a forgiving ONE but why don't we try our best to do good and please Him...
    you may not please everyone but always make sure that what you do is pleasing to God..
    Let's help spread the gospel...
  • Precious84Precious84 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'm a Catholic Christian and I respect the other Christian groups.
  • ^well, nothing's wrong in being a Catholic.
    you're still a Christian 'coz you do believe in God.
  • I don't think God would give us that "blow" to remind us of his presence. God loves us and won't do anything to hurt us. Sometimes, He just puts us in the dark so that we may realize that He is the light. :)
  • Precious84Precious84 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^well, nothing's wrong in being a Catholic.

exactly as nothing's wrong in being a born again. just said this not for anything. I believe all of us, regardless of our religions, we have just one God.
  • God iS God.Not anyone else.

hey, putingulap, how are you?
  • putingulap wrote:
    I don't think God would give us that "blow" to remind us of his presence. God loves us and won't do anything to hurt us. Sometimes, He just puts us in the dark so that we may realize that He is the light. :)

well said dear!!!!

keybored,i believe you would end up with a christian partner cuz that is what we have alreay believed.... cheer up!
    msproblematique

christian po ako...
    tagal nakong tigas ulo sa love....
    i mean,been impatient for the one....
    kaya siguro,pinapatgal ni God. hahahaha!!
    pero I know in God's perfect timing...he will come.
    Naku, pareho tayo. I've always leaned on my own understanding in choosing my gf. Impatient rin ako. Kasi, most of my gf's are unbelievers. My goal was to bring them to the Lord. But my biggest mistake was, I was not living a christian life. So I did'n have testimonies for them to have the desire to follow. Although we go to church, but my heart looks up more to the world and not to Jesus Christ.
    Keybored

Sana nga Christian din magiging gf ko...para naman mahawa ako. Backslided din ako...and ang hirap bumngon. Daming sacrifices..
    Ako din, ayoko na muna mag take ng risk para makipag relasyon sa unbeliever. Mahirap talagang bumangon, lalo na kung talagang tinigil mo ang pagpunta sa church. Ako kasi, kahit na nag backslide ako, nagaatend pa rin ako sa worship service, although not on a regular basis. Alam ko kasi na lalo akong maghihina kung tuluyan akong lalayo sa kanya.
    sweet_sugar

encourage your partners to know God if ever they don't...
    let's be patient as God has been with us..
    If we call ourselves Christians, let us live the way God wants us to live...
    there are times that God sends warnings to us but we just don't tend to notice these warnings...
    God is a forgiving ONE but why don't we try our best to do good and please Him...
    you may not please everyone but always make sure that what you do is pleasing to God..
    Let's help spread the gospel...
    God Bless. Very inspiring.
    sweet_sugar

^well, nothing's wrong in being a Catholic.
    That's right, there's is nothing wrong in being a Catholic. Being a christian is not putting yourself into a religious group. The word christian is not a religion, it is a way of life. A life dedicated and committed in exalting our Lord and Savior. A life that seeks God's wisdom and following his word.
    putingulap

I don't think God would give us that "blow" to remind us of his presence. God loves us and won't do anything to hurt us. Sometimes, He just puts us in the dark so that we may realize that He is the light.
    I think God can give us a blow that could put our faith to rock bottom. But we always have to realize that everything is planned. He may give us that blow but if we remain faithful, he will never harm us.

Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.