Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

For Guy Virgins ...

I know you are a rare specie and I like to meet your kind. I prefer to explore intimacy with a virgin partner rather than with an over experienced guy.

I'm 24 yrs old and though I've had my share of suitors, I can't seem to find the right guy for me.

I hope to find my man.

Comments

• ^ Interesting ;-) I can be a virgin when I need to :rotflmao:
  • jcsjcs PExer
    sharnelle wrote:
    I know you are a rare specie and I like to meet your kind. I prefer to explore intimacy with a virgin partner rather than with an over experienced guy.

I'm 24 yrs old and though I've had my share of suitors, I can't seem to find the right guy for me.

I hope to find my man.

Hey, I'm a virgin guy. But I think I'm far away from you. Hehehe. By the way, I'm 24 also. Like you, I'm also hoping to find my special significant other (na virgin). Hope we find them pretty soon. It's hard to be lonely out there.
  • naughty keybored!!! ahihihi....

i have a frend who has been very 'playboy'. so parang most of the time, habol nya sa gurl is the bed thing. after all these years, he had hoped to find a gurl na virgin. sabi nya pakakasalan nya un gurl bsta virgin. after few years of waiting and playing on the side... nakita nya si dream gurl. nabuntis nya at pinakasalan nya. he thought he was all satisfied. after a few months, he came to me and confessed that he was not happy and that the search isnt over.

so just a piece of advice.... i dont think thats what you should look for, from your partner. trust and love should be the primary factor in the relationship. so think twice...
  • ayaneayane PExer
    darnstuff wrote:
    naughty keybored!!! ahihihi....

i have a frend who has been very 'playboy'. so parang most of the time, habol nya sa gurl is the bed thing. after all these years, he had hoped to find a gurl na virgin. sabi nya pakakasalan nya un gurl bsta virgin. after few years of waiting and playing on the side... nakita nya si dream gurl. nabuntis nya at pinakasalan nya. he thought he was all satisfied. after a few months, he came to me and confessed that he was not happy and that the search isnt over.

that's the exact reason why 'virgin' threads make ma laugh. after years of f*cking around, guys would say they want a virgin wife... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  • wanna try me???
  • i am, truly, one of a kind, will remain a virgin.

no sex till marriage! wouldn't you like to feel she's your number one?
  • melquiadesmelquiades PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    oo nga..hay.......... sino kaya makaka de virginize sa kin?
  • ^^wusshuuuu hhahaha peace melquiades...

hey sharnelle.. meron pa bang virgin guys? anyways.. isa lng kilala ko self-confessed... hheheheh

goodluck sa paghahanap...*okay*

...tanong ko si impeachableone at shallnotbenamed kung virgin pa sila..:glee:
  • May selection process na bang nagaganap d2...
    Mukhang parami ng parami ang virgin guys d2....=)
  • /\ dali lang kase i type sa keyboard yun eh. :glee:
  • Out of curiosity, why look for a virgin? What is your purpose? I don't think you focused on having a relationship but merely on sex.

What does being a virgin has to do with having a romantic relationship?
  • 24242424 PExer
    mahirap mapatunayn kung virgin nga ang lalaki..malay mo nagkukunwari lang..baka naman pwet nila ang virgin? :) o ilong? hehehe

pero kung gusto mo talaga makakita ng virgin na lalaki e, siugro sa singles for christ ka magpunta :)
  • 2424 wrote:
    pero kung gusto mo talaga makakita ng virgin na lalaki e, siugro sa singles for christ ka magpunta :)

Um...no. I can assure you that. :lol:
  • violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ingat lang sa mga guys na magsasabi na virgin pa daw sila... hahaha! may nagsabi sa akin ng ganyan dati haha as if naman i care :)

pero meron pang natitira, endangered na sila ;)
  • uy marami pa akong kilala na guys na virgin na mas matanda sa'kin (turning 22 palang ako). i think it depends kung san ka naghahanap. kung dito ka sa pex maghahanap medyo mahihirapan ka... JOKE :lol: pero meron pa naman dito hehehe.
  • ^^ ME_08... nag paparinig k b ? :glee: sa bagay sabi mo... 22 k n... ako turning 20 p lang... :bop:
  • Endangered na pala kami :p Pero alarmed na ba kayo?

I wonder what's the difference between intimacy offered by a newbie and that of a veteran...

Ako rin natatawa sa dami ng virgin threads
  • Endangered specie na pala kami :p Pero alarming na ba at kelangan ng preservation efforts? :D

What is the difference between the intimacy offered by a newbie and a experienced one.
  • There's a mass announcement of virgin and virgin wannabe's :D

Maybe its mating season :lol:
  • narutrix wrote:
    ^^ ME_08... nag paparinig k b ? :glee: sa bagay sabi mo... 22 k n... ako turning 20 p lang... :bop:

hoy nabuhay ka (may utang ka pa sa'kin :lol:)... mahiya ka nga, anong turning 20 ka palang :bop:

ayan po si narutrix, certified virgin pa po yan...ata hehehe.