Home PEx Campus Colegio de San Juan de Letran

The New CAT (Colegio Admission Test)

The New CAT has been implemented since last year. It is a computerized entrance exam of The Beloved Colegio, so results can be released at least 1 hour after examination.

Furthermore, the questions came from a collective body who did researches to get the best questions necessary to sift in the best among the pool of applicants.

One prospective Letranista quoted, "I thought it is easy, but It's otherwise."

;) *okay* :bop: :naughty::naughty:

Comments

• nice...

nung nag-exam ako 2 years ago, madadali ngayun questions. at least ngayon revised na. saka mabilis
  • kaya pala sabi ng friend ko 5 mins lang nya tinapos ang exam..
  • actually average lng ung exam.. di mahirap di madali
  • sa Letran Bataan, the CAT is computerized, and of course, they got the results na agad. not the usual shading the circle exams where it took ages before makuha yung results. this one is automated and it's actually the first time i found the an exam interesting.. kasi you'll only use the computer, pen and paper for solving. :)
  • oo Ikaw!! pakibasa naman

Please Help naman Newbie po ako **...
    ----kailangn ko po kc malinawan nacoconfuse kc ako...
    mas shishift kc ako ng course gusto ko mag Buisness administration pero anung magandang Imajor?? (Entrepreneurship) kc ang napipisil kong kunin..ehh maganda ba yun? anu bang best kunin kung mag B BA ako...
    please reply naman pipz..hihintayin ko kc as soon as possible i wowork ko na *** requirements ko..basta kailangn ko *** magdecide kung anu talaga..

salamt po..kinakabahan kc akong magkamali nanaman for the 2nd time so dapat makasure na ko