Home PEx Campus Colegio de San Juan de Letran

Letran PEXERS are friendly, disciplined and educated.

letranites, pls. be reminded that bashing is a no no for a true letranite. bashing other people/school is unjust and uneducated. let's keep the good atmosphere here in PEX together with other people/schools. To avoid using the name of the Colegio in the antics of some trolls and bashers here in PEX, im suggesting that we must have an "identification."

exempli gratia:
letranense1620 - 3rd yr. College, AB PolSci, Letran Manila (I love Mang George :love: )
^ wla na ako maisip pero im still open for suggestions.

Soy un Letranista, y vivir? para el Se?or Dios, Patria y Letran.
Arriba Letran!!!

Comments

• Blue Knight says LETRANITES must strike back 2x
    Enemy deserves no mercy.
  • onthebluecorneronthebluecorner PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ hahaha...kaw talaga BlueKnight...We need to be scholarly..hehehe
  • arriba sa lahat ng mga letranista d2!!!

ARRIBA LETRAN!
  • astig blue knight!hehe..i miss letran..ano na b bago jan?
  • ^ hahaha...kaw talaga BlueKnight...We need to be scholarly..hehehe

true, onthebluecorner.
    ok ang maging friendly, disciplined and educated pero u dont have to put down ur lance and your shields. dapat laging on-guard.
    when i was still in 3rd yr hs (under ms. luz boayes) we were taught and trained by our seniors not to back down from any challenges.
    basta wag lang kayo ma-uuna.
    during ourtime pag may ginawa sa amin binabalik namin lagi ng 2x or 3x.
  • blueknight, ano batch mo sa letran???
  • onthebluecorneronthebluecorner PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Okay, I agree.
  • As a Knight, our Lance and shield must always be ready to counter any attack from the enemy. Also, a knight is gentle and kind esp. to the ladies. During my stay at Letran, never say bad words against our beloved Colegio or else be ready for our attack.
    ARRIBA LETRAN!!!!
  • just keep on guard against bashers and trolls. *okay*

El Real Colegio de Letran
    Arriba!!!
  • Arriba Letran...proud And True...
  • NCAA theme yan ah. hehe Arriba!
  • Eduard_Eduard_ PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ano ba ang latest sa NCAA? Galing din ako letran... so pls update me kung ano na latest dyn!
  • Eduard_Eduard_ PEx Rookie ⭐
    hello sa lahat ng letranites! up lng natin ung thread!
  • remember:

"conflict is a sign of a dynamic group" - confucius
  • kudos to the good behavior of letranites here in pex.
  • EduardEduard Kapuso Elite ⭐⭐
    Miss ko na letran!
  • yes and very true. Letranites are friendly, disciplined and educated. You may also add as responsible pexers.
    Hindi tayo kelangan gumawa ng ingay at maging self-proclaimed "WE ARE ONE OF THE BEST" or makisawsaw sa ibang forums.
    Ang Letranista marunong lumagay kung saan dapat at hindi nagpupumilit kahit tinataboy na ng ibang schools dahil sa puro kayabangan lang.

Red riding hood anyone ? Sige Sakay ang mga Pulahan. :lol:
  • :naughty: and yet it shud not abridge our right to express our opinions may it be harsh or merely a blabber. being adamant bout grievances(anthing under the roof of letran) rather than being too chary bout it always carries somehow a good will. although it may seem too offensive, it is better for a piece of **** exposed and is being addressed for a solution rather than concealing it yet in the end, a **** smell will always be a **** anyway!!:)

arriba letran!!!
    more progressive thinkers and advocators of truth!!:)
  • :naughty: and yet it shud not abridge our right to express our opinions may it be harsh or merely a blabber. being adamant bout grievances(anthing under the roof of letran) rather than being too chary bout it always carries somehow a good will. although it may seem too offensive, it is better for a piece of **** exposed and is being addressed for a solution rather than concealing it yet in the end, a **** smell will always be a **** anyway!!:)

arriba letran!!!
    more progressive thinkers and advocators of truth!!:)