Home PEx Campus Colegio de San Juan de Letran

Recognized Student Orgs

Post your new list of officers

Comments

• onthebluecorneronthebluecorner PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Letran Debating Society>come and join.
  • sasali ako dyan! hehehe. GA po ng PolSci sa tuesday.
    Sige. Try to read posts sa mga bulletin boards sa school. Support this mental battle.
  • The GA of PolSci Majors last friday was a success and The Letran Debate Society was formally established.
    Yeah. The Letran DebSoc is affiliated with some of UP DebSoc members...Two of them came Letran High.
  • very nice to hear. Kudos to Fr. Lao and Prof. Yumul. *okay*
  • very nice to hear. Kudos to Fr. Lao and Prof. Yumul. *okay*

Prof. Yumul is a Bedan.... I've heard of the guy..Before coming to Letran,he was connected with Trinity College. Letran is blessed to have a young and passionate Bedan professor.*okay*
  • we know alvin. LSS knows that too.
  • any news regarding the RSO induction?
    It was held yesterday. I attended it actually.
  • Update

Tomorrow will be the General Assembly of Letran Debate Society.
  • RSO Week

Letranites, visit the exhibit of the RSO.
  • LJFINEX won second best organization last year, the first time ever... i hope they can do better this year!

Carl de Leon
    Krissel Atos
    Lawrence William Cruz
    Dan Ambrocio
    Maricone Guno

everything is unexpectedly!
  • I used to study there in Letran. I was a CA major. Naging member din ako ng org namin called CAMPO (Communication Arts Media Production Organization).

Iam disappointed that CA students let this organization go. Ano na ba ang organization ngayon ng CA? LIMO?

Ang LIMO na puros pag-digta kung ano ang gagawin ng mga estudyante.

Kaya nga student organization di ba? para ang mga estudyante ang magpatakbo at hindi sunod sunuran sa gusto ng departamento.

Hindi ko sinasabi na mag-aklas. Ang akin lang nawalan ng boses ang mga estudyante nung inalis nila ang Campo at ipinalit ang LIMO.

Ikinalulungkot ko sabihin na disappointed ako sa mga CA ngayon. Dahil hindi nila ginagamit ang kanilang boses at sa pag-iisip that they knew nothing because they are just students and the seniors and teachers knew everything.

Comm Arts kayo! you need to fight for what you believe in and learn how to get what you need!
  • If you want CAMPO back, then go ahead. No one's preventing you to do so. Just comply with the provisions set forth by the Office Of the Student Affairs
    and you have CAMPO as RSO.
    And who told you LIMO has this authoritarian tendencies.
    I tell you, its not LIMO but the communication gurus.
    Your barking at the wrong tree.
  • If you want CAMPO back, then go ahead. No one's preventing you to do so. Just comply with the provisions set forth by the Office Of the Student Affairs
    and you have CAMPO as RSO.
    And who told you LIMO has this authoritarian tendencies.
    I tell you, its not LIMO but the communication gurus.
    Your barking at the wrong tree.
  • All im trying to say that i felt really bad for CAMPO to be dissolved. Palibhasa kasi gusto ni Ms. Wen na hawak niya sa leeg mga estudyante niya.
  • Hindi magagawa ng LIMO ang mga nagawa ng CAMPO. Ang makaispi ng mga event tulad ng Printados, Sulyap etc. I do hope they dont credit on coining those titles. dahil galing sa mga CAMPO members yan at di galing sa mga so called "gurus."
  • CA student ako.. Pero yah I agree, meron mali sa LIMO eh....
  • Marami talaga. the mere fact it exist is a mistake. at marami din masama ang loob kay ___ dahil dyan.