Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Have u ever had a pseudo?

Guys, have u ever had a pseudo-relationship? NOT FLING ha? as in u guys are always goin out together pero u havent talked abt bein a "couple" yet? i think this is the hardest form of relationship kse the other person can just leave without notice. wala lang. kwento naman jan.

Comments

• samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    May alam ako na meron...DATI. Hehe mauna ka na magkwento closing cycles...hehe
  • .. oy ung mga friends ko jan sa tabi tabi.. dami nakakarelate.. post kayo dito o :D
  • ally idol!!! musta na idol!!
    kumalat kalat ka nanaman a!!
    closing cycles, i agree with you,
    hirap nga ng ganyan..
  • ^idol ka jan.. ang kulittttt :bash:

..wushuuu ikaw nga pakalat kalat eh... nakarelate ka na nmn dito noh? kwento ka na bilis.. :luvu:

...agree una ka na magkwento closing cycles..
  • i agree, too. people are just waiting for you to get the ball rolling, mr. thread starter, and perhaps we might all follow your lead.. si allyson excited magkwento yan! hwehehe. :D
  • kse it happened to me when i was in college. actually "first love" ko un kaya super ***** ko talaga. he was my blockmate. i sat in the middle row, he sat on the farthest row...pero it seemed like we're the only two people in the room. i wasnt really attracted to him at first pero i always see him sa UST church/chapel...so we became close.... so we're always together na...pero hindi kami... pero parang kami. gosh, kaya nga pseudo eh...

and then after a couple of months.... his ex came into the picture... he got distracted, and then he suddenly stopped seeing me, calling me, waiting for me after classes, and everything....he stopped everything that had to do with him... so being the strong person that i am, shempre he's my blockmate so, i tried to hide everything that i felt. (and i was so galing!) and then one day nadepress sha... so i approached him...and we talked... he wants me back daw... sbe ko, ill give him time to think tlaga who he wants to be with and who he loves... so un, he chose me....

and after 3 months ulit.... binalikan nya un ex nya..... and then binalikan nya ulit ako... pero hindi tlaga kami officially "on" ha...basta ganun... pero grabe... sobra ko shang ni love. 3 times nya ko pinagpalit for his ex. 3 times din nya ko binalikan....

our "pseudo-relationship" lasted for a year...and the reason y i stopped seeing him is because....bigla shang naging cold, parang umiiwas, then i asked him why...sbe nya, "kse ur not the type of girl id want to marry"... so KABOOM! i hanged up on him and i never spoke to him ever since... as in super sakit nun dba? i mean sobrang tino ko...and now, even if i face him, **** sha i know he'll regret what he said... i value myself and i love myself thats why i had to give him up....

1st year kmi nun... nung 4th year na kme... nagsorry sha. so un... pero grabe... getting over him was like the hardest part of my life. kaya cguro now mejo manhid ako....or stronger... so there. what's ur kwento?
    Wow...so wala lang pala yung pinagdaanan ko...putek kala ko I'm so kawawa na hehe.

There's always something great at the end of the painstaking search...

And the universe will conspire when it's our turn...

Although wala talaga kong kuwentong psuedo...in a relationship it's either its real or it's just one of those friends with benefit stuff...and we lay the cards down na agad...oh well...
  • hay samantha jones..kaya mo yan... basta isipin mo nalang..

HAM YAN. joke. hehe
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    had one before.. INC yung girl so di daw pwede maging kami.. but i'd always go to her place when her folks are gone and we'd be doing it.. i asked her a couple of times to be my girl but all that she'd answer is "di pwede eh.. bawal"

watdapack? so ayun di naging kami.. i guessquasi-pseudo thingie to.. aka FUBU setup i guess..

ang hirap mabasted ng chick na nakahubad sa tabi mo noh? it feels weird..
  • drquackdrquack PEx Rookie ⭐
    sabaybunot wrote:
    had one before.. INC yung girl so di daw pwede maging kami.. but i'd always go to her place when her folks are gone and we'd be doing it.. i asked her a couple of times to be my girl but all that she'd answer is "di pwede eh.. bawal"

watdapack? so ayun di naging kami.. i guessquasi-pseudo thingie to.. aka FUBU setup i guess..

HAHAHAHA! Now that's what I call conflicting emotions. Nabusted during the post-O afterglow.
  • ^hey musta..

i hate pseudo-relationship.. almost like a relationship but not quite.. laboooooo... it can be fun, for a time, lalo na pag naghahanap ng kalaro.. but then i learned that though its a pseudo relationship.. the feelings or emotions involved were real.. ul begin to wonder where you are in the relationship.. or if theres a relationship at all.. sana may "pseudo-pain" na lng..

..sorry ala ako makwento.. :D

my two cents..
  • drquackdrquack PEx Rookie ⭐
    sabaybunot wrote:

HAHAHAHA! Now that's what I call conflicting emotions. Nabusted during the post-O afterglow.
    I agree with you allyson...

Oh well..the world is just full of...ewan...

closing: baduy...blah. haha
  • i agree, too. people are just waiting for you to get the ball rolling, mr. thread starter, and perhaps we might all follow your lead.. si allyson excited magkwento yan! hwehehe. :D
    oops.. my bad.. ms. thread starter pala.. sorry po. :D
  • melquiadesmelquiades PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    eh.. now bakante ka ba closing?
    closingcycles...one word...run hehe
  • sabaybunot wrote:

hmmm, i dnt know if pseudo yan... fling ata yan eh. hehe. pero grabe ahhhh... mas ok cguro un pseudo na walang nangyayaring physical pero u really connect...parang when u look into his eyes parang ur peeking into his soul.... hay. dont mind me. hopeless romantic ako.
  • ^^yup, i had this pseudo thing before, and i cant say na fling siya coz nothing happened naman physically. walang akapan, walang halikan na patago. but i get you...yung feeling na mutual and parang yung kayong 2 lang ang nakakaintindi about the feeling. nadevelop talaga ako sa kanya and i can feel na siya rin. we connect, kumbaga. as in everyday communication, cell, text, office, bahay. both of us know the whereabouts of each other. perfect guy na nga sana...kaso may sabit. may long time gf. oh well. he is still the perfect guy to bring home to momma. kaso nga lang...tali na. magaasawa na nga eh....kaya limot ko na rin siya. pero sometimes you can't help but think, what might have been..what could have been...if i was just there before it all happened....
  • hi... mahirap nga to be involved in such "relationship" (if that's considered a relationship in the first place). i had my share of experience. i've been in a relationship for (god knows how long) and i guess the routine bored me to death. then came a good guy... we were in the same group, and he really tried to pursue me... yeah, i still had a bf then but i really saw the effort in him. he was mature, he was the kind of guy i wanted to end up with...
    i really liked him, we liked each other to the point of me having to think if i had to be with my bf still. my bf was in the US already, making plans for our wedding.
    anyway to make the story short, i decided to cut the relationship because i had to be with my bf in the US. to this day, i think ive fallen for my ka-pseudo relationship, and i know he feels strongly for me. but he also pushed me to follow my bf in the US. (we went out alot of times and we actually told each other how much we wanted to keep each other... in our dreams...)
    it's hard. probably you all think im just a cheater. i think being in a relationship for so long has its downs. i can also sense that my bf was going with the flow, but im still not sure if the feeling's still that strong.
    im goin to the US soon. this guy ill leave here, i dont know what will happen. but i hope he'll find the right girl for him. i have to heal myself. i have to let go of him. and i have to be with the guy that everyone knows (family to family).

:)
  • hi... mahirap nga to be involved in such "relationship" (if that's considered a relationship in the first place). i had my share of experience. i've been in a relationship for (god knows how long) and i guess the routine bored me to death. then came a good guy... we were in the same group, and he really tried to pursue me... yeah, i still had a bf then but i really saw the effort in him. he was mature, he was the kind of guy i wanted to end up with...
    i really liked him, we liked each other to the point of me having to think if i had to be with my bf still. my bf was in the US already, making plans for our wedding.
    anyway to make the story short, i decided to cut the relationship because i had to be with my bf in the US. to this day, i think ive fallen for my ka-pseudo relationship, and i know he feels strongly for me. but he also pushed me to follow my bf in the US. (we went out alot of times and we actually told each other how much we wanted to keep each other... in our dreams...)
    it's hard. probably you all think im just a cheater. i think being in a relationship for so long has its downs. i can also sense that my bf was going with the flow, but im still not sure if the feeling's still that strong.
    im goin to the US soon. this guy ill leave here, i dont know what will happen. but i hope he'll find the right girl for him. i have to heal myself. i have to let go of him. and i have to be with the guy that everyone knows (family to family).

:)