Home PEx Family and Society Regional Pinoy PExers
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Para?aque PEXers: Head Count Please......

Well Iam from Paranaque, and Iam looking for a friend na taga paranaque para malapit and sana girl para makahanap na ako ng gf

Comments

• red_door8red_door8 PExer PExer
    Head count lang po for Para?aque PEXers!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ja$eJa$e Member PExer
    im part of it!!!

how about an eb sometime?
  • Marie*MickaelaMarie*Mickaela ~* Glam *~ PExer

over here!!! *kaway-kaway* :D
  • ApostleApostle the comeback kid PExer
    hello to my constituents!
  • wilywily Member PExer
    from pque here...pero spends most of my time in katipunan, dormer ako eh. hhehe

• red_door8red_door8 PExer PExer
    Originally posted by wily
    from pque here...pero spends most of my time in katipunan, dormer ako eh. hhehe

So, Wily Atenean ka siguro!
  • NeilPrydeNeilPryde "Sorry na Beb" - James Yap PExer
    Me!!! :D
  • nixnix Administrator PEx Moderator
    I stay in Paranaque during weekends - Merville.
  • Holier than thouHolier than thou Hell Yeah!!! PExer
    AKO RIN!!!
  • pyerunnerpyerunner Ever hopeful... PExer
    you can definitely see and feel the difference of living in the South of Manila, quieter, less traffic, mas sensational ang patayan and siguradong maraming Babe na decente...
  • DaZeD in HKDaZeD in HK Member PExer
    something in common pala tayo eh... used to live in bf, but stayed in a condo near school for 2 yrs... yup, bf is quieter, but i guess when you're young, it's hard to beat being closer to where all the action is =)

sayang di ko na inabutan ung istarbaks sa kanto ng vito cruz... =)
  • latepinoy93latepinoy93 in the big booming bubble PExer
    No way??? Missed the place so much! Whereabouts?
    Damn! Nothing, but Nothoing beats living in the suburbs like B.F., although it's very inconvinient if you study or work in Makati or Ortigas or anywhere going North. Miss the gimmicks me and my friends used to go to before. come to think of it, I miss my B.F. friends, considering that i've been living there since '81 and left around '99. Now that's a lot of friends and memories to leave behind.
    No way??? Missed the place so much! Whereabouts?

near pinoy montessori... bf is pretty big, and people usually hang out by phase/neigborhood... i know people from most phases, but since i didnt' hang out there a lot, was out of the house most of the time, i lost touch even with my neigborhood barkada... by the time i left i was hanging out with my best bud from tahanan na lang...

pyerunner: y'd u transfer? i thought it was just like me, i mean, temporarily for school...
    YOU??? where do you stay nowadays???

ah talaga? 2nd degree??? can't get enuf of school ha? :)

as the name implies, working in hk dude... namimiss ko na ung jamaican patties, miggy's, bowling (in the now defunct bowling alley at centermall), cakes ng dates 'n nuts, doing grocery at tropical, pagupit sa eduardos, and the list goes on... k lng, 2 more weeks and i'm home :)
    I didn't know that!!! Miggy's moved down the road from in front of 7-eleven to the Tahanan Junction, right? Or was it the other way round??? There was also the Shawarma, and the Magoo's Pizza and my buddies in Jacinto, and sector 10..

Actually, I have my gupit at Polo's Barber Shop! My auto repair shop used to be Caviteno Auto Repair... Then I shifted to Valley 3 as a bunch of buddies live there too!

I didn't know that!!! Miggy's moved down the road from in front of 7-eleven to the Tahanan Junction, right? Or was it the other way round??? There was also the Shawarma, and the Magoo's Pizza and my buddies in Jacinto, and sector 10..

Actually, I have my gupit at Polo's Barber Shop! My auto repair shop used to be Caviteno Auto Repair... Then I shifted to Valley 3 as a bunch of buddies live there too!

Pyerunner: Wow! Second degree?? I would certainly love that! It's a long, long holiday compared to what I'm up to now! My ex also temporarily moved into taft for reviews!

yup, alam ko wala na, bago pako umalis which was more than 6 months ago... di ko alam kung nagbukas sila ulit....

and yup, miggy's moved to tahanan (which was quite a big controversy as the tahanan people tried to prevent it from opening cus it would cause traffic), pero mukang malakas si pareng miggy's kay mayor 'tsong', ala silang nagawa...

kilala ko rin si don (owner of cavite?o), tambayan din un dati... hay buhay bf... :)
    Sayang... The bowling alley was cool naman... My hangouts there kept on changing - Old Manila Bar and Restaurant (Bar full of foreigners who were old and arrogant!) along Elizalde, My tallier doon sa may Gov. Santos (May Sarisari store just after the gate going into Sector 10), and really, there used to be this thing hanging out in 7-eleven before/after going to gimmicks! Di ba, there's this Goodah near McDo... All thses places were fun!

Here, I would say that my hangout was my office, my office, my office... Then there's this coffee shop (Locals) just behind the office and I just sit down and have a smoke or something!

Thing is, BF was really nice back then. I hear that they opened up the roads to the public, Aguirre Ave. I mean! Is that true?

Ay...buhay... We had it easy then...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file